• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
An absolutely embarrassing day for Williams. Though I'm sure he feels bad enough without people telling him to hang himself.

Yeah...like the little jack-wagon 9erforlife saying he hopes he gets AIDS...nice...Williams will punish himself enough, hope to see him back...just not returning punts till he's trained up!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this performance is by far the worst performance by a return man I've ever seen.

1st the obviously two horrible fumbles.
On top of that, all game he had terrible fucking fair catches and then made that diving catch for one on a return that could easily be a fumble. You dont this bad of shit very often. Most would've been benched way earlier

+1

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize that he gave up 2 punts that put the Giants inside our 30 both times which resulted in 10pts??? He cost us the game, we played great defense, ball control offense and had the game won and he blew it, I hate the people that act like its okay when someone fucks up like that

That is truth.com...

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm just surprised a guy that' has already fumbled twice is in there to fumble the ball a 3rd time.

- He drops the ball on the reverse
- He let's a ball go off his knee
- The OT fumble

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crabs had 1 catch for 3 yds!! :wave:

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the biggest game of the season you want your number one wr having 3 yds. cant wait for crab and kyle williams to line up as starting wr next season

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the biggest game of the season you want your number one wr having 3 yds. cant wait for crab and kyle williams to line up as starting wr next season

I think Morgan will have something to say about that. Plus I'd be shocked if we don't at least 1 new proven receiver in here next season.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I agree, with out williams first fumble we keep the lead longer, with out his second we have a chance to win it. he also had the HORRIBLE one he dove for and almost lost. it was obvious his nerves got to him, he should have been taken out, he was lost. Was it the most pretty game the team ever played? no, but they did enough to realistically win, it wasn't like Giants ever pulled ahead and people just blame williams for those plays.,

I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head was "fuck kyle williams"

Shouldn't some of the blame be on the coaches for that then??

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It wasn't his fault most of the time. There was a total of 12 completed pass. He could have caught all 12 of Alex's completion and we would have lost due to Kyle Williams. That's the point here!

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't his fault most of the time. There was a total of 12 completed pass. He could have caught all 12 of Alex's completion and we would have lost due to Kyle Williams. That's the point here!

What do you mean? Him not getting open was definitely his fault.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not one to bash on anyone... but not even close to a KW fan right now....

fucking hurts....

This about sums it up perfectly. Be mad at the guy, everyone is entitled to it. But don't place all of the blame on him. And for those of you wishing harm on him...get a fucking grip. I love football, and I bleed red and gold, but to wish harm on a guy.... fuck that. Go get some help.

I'm defending the shit outta Williams today, and I am just as pissed at him as anybody else. Go ask Patrick Willis, or Justin Smith what they think about him.... I guarantee they aren't blaming Williams for the loss and they had more at stake than any of us.

Is this gonna be one of those where he is getting death threats from crazy people and his life is never gonna be the same?? I feel like we are witnessing the start of a new Billy Buckner or Norwood. This is crazy to me.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams two costly fumbles are magnified because they determined the outcome of the game. But the Niners only converted one third down and did not sustain enough drives. The WR's were MIA's. The defense tried and tried to win the game, but at the end could not overcome the turnovers and the inefficiency of the offense. We're all upset and frustrated about the Niners not going to the Super Bowl, but it was still a great season.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In all the 1000s of hours of talk and message board posts and such through the season and leading up to this game.....who had "lack of a decent backup PR" as the Niners' Achilles Heel? Just goes to show you how little any of the predictions are worth, this sh*t is impossible to predict.

Kyle Williams = Brooks Conrad. Will be forgotten more than remembered, but the fans will definitely know his name. Not quite Buckner status because it wasn't the big game.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all the 1000s of hours of talk and message board posts and such through the season and leading up to this game.....who had "lack of a decent backup PR" as the Niners' Achilles Heel? Just goes to show you how little any of the predictions are worth, this sh*t is impossible to predict.

Kyle Williams = Brooks Conrad. Will be forgotten more than remembered, but the fans will definitely know his name. Not quite Buckner status because it wasn't the big game.

Whats funny is that there was a lot of people talking about Ginn might be gone next season and I think he got himself a new contract by not playing. In overtime they should have told Williams to fair catch it. After what happened on his diving fair catch, and the ball hitting his leg, just get him out of there or make him not even attempt a return. I didn't think the coaching was that great this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

special teams is never an issue until it becomes the issue. just like when we beat the giants 10 years ago, it was all about the value of the long snapper/holder

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ball So Hard University still loves you KW10.

Just don't ever catch KR/PR for us again, and make sure you sign a long term deal for the minimum. You'll make it up. Better get Steve Smith beast status.

Status
Not open for further replies.