• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can agree with that.....just dont like the scapegoat mentality never have,49ers had chances to win before the OT play even after his fuck up earlier

I don't think it counts as scapegoating when the guy really deserves the blame. He's probably already apologized to his teammates and I'm sure they've accepted it and told him to keep his head up. I hope Kyle Williams comes out stronger after this. The hatred is definitely uncalled for and unnecessary. The kid knows he effed up.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Kyle Williams cost the Niners this game. I don't know how long you've been watching football, but one guy making two really bad plays really can cost you a game.

yeah sure,but i can also argue that your offense had the ball 3 times before the last fuck up and couldnt move it at all to get the FG

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
An absolutely embarrassing day for Williams. Though I'm sure he feels bad enough without people telling him to hang himself.

It should bother him. At least I HOPE it bothers him as much as it should. Though Im not one to hope for the death of someone, I do hope it ruins his NFL career. I hope his next stop is the AFL or McD's. Its sad to think he's paid to go out there and fuck up like that.

How do you even look your teammates in the eye after they worked their asses off for this chance and you manage to fuck it up?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High and Tight, not like a loaf of bread!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps...might want to not here it now but you guys gotta admit this year was better than what most people thought they would have and i for one would trade you spots today....hope you enjoyed the ride

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah sure,but i can also argue that your offense had the ball 3 times before the last fuck up and couldnt move it at all to get the FG

Certainly, not moving the ball to FG position on those possessions didn't help the Niners win the game, but I don't think you could say that it lost them the game like the 2 Kyle Williams plays did.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should bother him. At least I HOPE it bothers him as much as it should. Though Im not one to hope for the death of someone, I do hope it ruins his NFL career. I hope his next stop is the AFL or McD's. Its sad to think he's paid to go out there and fuck up like that.

How do you even look your teammates in the eye after they worked their asses off for this chance and you manage to fuck it up?

Billy Cundiff and Kyle Williams. Two very lonely men right now.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least we'll see our guys in the Pro Bowl

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was I proven wrong? By an IP address? LOL give me a break I can change my IP in a mater of 10 seconds.

well guess what, you're wrong. deal with it...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams deserves to be criticized for sure, but as much as I want to....you can't put the blame on one guy. The game is won and lost over 60 minutes of football, not on those two plays. It was a tough game with both defenses playing really well. If I am mad at anybody its the dumb fuck who lives in the apartment under mine who is really loud all the time and picked the wrong night to be the loudest ever....and is seriously close to Niner loss rage induced beating.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what williams did would get u benched in a high school game. if u can't catch the ball cleanly, u get away from the damn thing. two teams duke it out for 60+ minutes and dumb mistakes cost us.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alex smith fumbled twice with his small hands

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Kyle Williams cost the Niners this game. I don't know how long you've been watching football, but one guy making two really bad plays really can cost you a game.

Yea I agree, with out williams first fumble we keep the lead longer, with out his second we have a chance to win it. he also had the HORRIBLE one he dove for and almost lost. it was obvious his nerves got to him, he should have been taken out, he was lost. Was it the most pretty game the team ever played? no, but they did enough to realistically win, it wasn't like Giants ever pulled ahead and people just blame williams for those plays.,

I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head was "fuck kyle williams"

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the fact that San Fran converted 1 of 13 third downs has nothing to do with the loss...........and the fact that the Giants possessed the ball for 70% of the game also due to San Fran's inability to put together a drive......that probably has nothing to do with it either.

Umm no he cost the 49ers 10pts they lost by 3 in OT, he cost us the Super Bowl by the way Wash st blows dick too

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he gets paid to play football. he should know the basics, like get away if you're not gonna catch it. he made a diving catch before, right there i would have pulled his ass and had reggie smith fielding punts.

i guess we should blame harbaugh for putting a player who obviously doesnt know what the fuck is going on in a situation he can't handle. 3 stupid mistakes in one game.

Not only that, to further corroborate that Kyle Fv<king Williams doesn't know what the hell he was doing, in one or two instances where he should have attempted to run a punt back, he called a fair catch. The guy has no awareness on his special team punt return duties.

This is why I surely hope we get Ginn back. Not because of the punt returns, but because he has the mindset to handle the big stage (Ohio State / etc.) He knows when to call a fair catch, call out fire to warn your teammates to move away from a live ball, and know when/when not to take unnecessary risk.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams deserves to be criticized for sure, but as much as I want to....you can't put the blame on one guy. The game is won and lost over 60 minutes of football, not on those two plays. It was a tough game with both defenses playing really well. If I am mad at anybody its the dumb fuck who lives in the apartment under mine who is really loud all the time and picked the wrong night to be the loudest ever....and is seriously close to Niner loss rage induced beating.

Do you realize that he gave up 2 punts that put the Giants inside our 30 both times which resulted in 10pts??? He cost us the game, we played great defense, ball control offense and had the game won and he blew it, I hate the people that act like its okay when someone fucks up like that

Status
Not open for further replies.