• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Giants chances? They had several at the end of regulation and 2 in OT. They failed to do anything as well. It took one of our players handing them the victory not once but twice. I don't get how anyone could feel good about calling the Giants the NFC Champions after that. They failed to prove they were the better team.

you had the ball with about 2 minutes left and then you got the ball back in regulation and you had a chance in OT...im not saying it didnt suck for that to happen but the 49ers had chances to win the game before that play so dont blame one guy when your offense couldnt move the ball

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@KyleWilliams_10 is trending of twitter, I wonder why???

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard Kyle Williams' fav song is "Drop it Like it's Hot"

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this performance is by far the worst performance by a return man I've ever seen.

1st the obviously two horrible fumbles.
On top of that, all game he had terrible fucking fair catches and then made that diving catch for one on a return that could easily be a fumble. You dont this bad of shit very often. Most would've been benched way earlier

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my early days at Espn, I was never the rational one...nor shall I be here. I see many of you bringing up various factors for this game..But some of those various factors are the same exact factors in which we ask this team not to do..Kyle killed this game and I too hope he is cut...i could go on and on but I digress. Fuk you Kyle Williams, were you paid off??? tell me

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure his muff that led to a Td had nothing to do with the game...shut the fuk up and excuse yourself

you had the ball with about 2 minutes left and then you got the ball back in regulation and you had a chance in OT...im not saying it didnt suck for that to happen but the 49ers had chances to win the game before that play so dont blame one guy when your offense couldnt move the ball

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We rely on defense and field position...did you not watch us all year??????????????????????????????????????

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh should've benched him after that diving catch on the punt return. Hate to see a guy be a goat, but Williams was definitely that guy.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense and defense played well enough to win the game. However the Special teams, specifically Mr. Williams, blew it! He cost the team 10 points and gave the Giants 2 extra possessions.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We rely on defense and field position...did you not watch us all year??????????????????????????????????????

i did and like i said it sucked that happened but if you wanted to win go get the fg in regulation or OT,yes that play was a factor but coming from a fan on the outside like i have stated the 49ers had multiple chances to win........believe me i know it sucks

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 player play amounted to 10 points in the NFC title game...fukem, cuttem, special teams player who was just asked to do his job

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did and like i said it sucked that happened but if you wanted to win go get the fg in regulation or OT,yes that play was a factor but coming from a fan on the outside like i have stated the 49ers had multiple chances to win........believe me i know it sucks

"It happened" refers to 1 play...he did it twice...not many teams survive bullshit plays by the special teams and live to fight another day...watch the game

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're an idiot. maybe i should go outside and take a picture of the thailand snow and give u the finger haha

Keep up with the deflection, you're the piece of shit of thought the 49ers would be in the Luck sweepstakes this year. You want to act like i'm wrong about you, LMAO give me a break.

FAKE ASS FAN.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up with the deflection, you're the piece of shit of thought the 49ers would be in the Luck sweepstakes this year. You want to act like i'm wrong about you, LMAO give me a break.

FAKE ASS FAN.

you are wrong. i live in canada and posted on espn forums with a message for u.

u musta mixed your meds with alchohol tonight

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are wrong. i live in canada and posted on espn forums with a message for u.

u musta mixed your meds with alchohol tonight

Keep acting like a dumbass, LMAO.

You must feel stupid right now deep down LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.