• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's a 2nd year WR, not like it really makes a difference between rookie and 2nd year players...

I don't want him cut, but I never want to see him returning punts again.

Yes...forgot that 2nd year...and I agree don't want him cut but don't want him returning punts till he figures it out...this is the first season though that he's played as I recall.

Ginn had issues with this right? Before we got him

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the fact that San Fran converted 1 of 13 third downs has nothing to do with the loss...........and the fact that the Giants possessed the ball for 70% of the game also due to San Fran's inability to put together a drive......that probably has nothing to do with it either.

the giants played well on d. we most likely would have won if not for the muff

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the giants played well on d. we most likely would have won if not for the muff

I'm not saying the fumble didn't end the game.......it obviously did. But you still had to move the ball down the field with an offense that was living and dying by the big play in this game if he did hang on to it.

I guess my point is if San Fran converted even 5 of their 13 third down attempts, they likely win and don't have to even worry about Overtime.

So the entire offense should die in a fire based on this logic.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kyle williams is not a fucking rookie, why the hell does everyone think that?(not just on here but everyone else talking to as well

...well my mistake was not seeing him on the field last year and to be honest I thought we had drafted him this year (off the top of my head at the time)...

Doesn't really matter when it comes to results, he's VERY GREEN...he can be coached...

...he was a very significant factor in this loss...but you can point the finger at a lot of other areas that were more consistently poor all game.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself mackdown, you fagget ass fake fan. I hope you rot in thailand fagget.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying the fumble didn't end the game.......it obviously did. But you still had to move the ball down the field with an offense that was living and dying by the big play in this game if he did hang on to it.

I guess my point is if San Fran converted even 5 of their 13 third down attempts, they likely win and don't have to even worry about Overtime.

our play calling before 3rd down put us in 3rd and long. that allowed the giants line to do what they do best, which is pin their ears back and go after the qb.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry to chime in here........but if you guys think Kyle Williams isn't hurtin right now then you're crazy. Poor kid is gonna have to deal with this now for years to come.

He hadn't made one fuck up all season long, and then he fumbles in the NFC Championship and now he is a complete waste of space and isn't good enough to play in the NFL...... :L

Just simmer down a bit and understand that it's a complete team effort. Other players on the team missed numerous opportunities in this game that could have put the 49ers in the Super Bowl without even having to go into Overtime.

Well said, very well said...lots of emotion from fans that really should not have expected the season we had...its hard and that guy is going to punish himself enough...

Your other points are well taken, except I don't think we converted a single 3rd down...that really doesn't get it done...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself mackdown, you fagget ass fake fan. I hope you rot in thailand fagget.

are u still saying i'm someone else? not sure who this is directed at...

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...well my mistake was not seeing him on the field last year and to be honest I thought we had drafted him this year (off the top of my head at the time)...

Doesn't really matter when it comes to results, he's VERY GREEN...he can be coached...

...he was a very significant factor in this loss...but you can point the finger at a lot of other areas that were more consistently poor all game.

sorry probably came off as a prick. obviously real pissed off mood right now so no one take anything personel

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever fake ass 49ers fan you know damn well it's you DUMBASS. Why even try to deny it?

Dumb fuck.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure ya'll hate williams right now but as an outsider looking in...the way i see it is you had your chance 3 times and couldnt move the ball to get your FG chance.......it was a hard fought game..GL in the future(unless against my team)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever fake ass 49ers fan you know damn well it's you DUMBASS. Why even try to deny it?

Dumb fuck.

you're an idiot. maybe i should go outside and take a picture of the thailand snow and give u the finger haha

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams obviously ruined the game for us. He also had a couple of nice returns though. It is disappointing to lose like this - Williams blunders are what killed us otherwise I think we probably win 17-10 without OT.

However... shit happens, I'm looking forward to Williams redeeming himself next season in the playoffs. I've got no HATE for Williams. Go Niners!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure ya'll hate williams right now but as an outsider looking in...the way i see it is you had your chance 3 times and couldnt move the ball to get your FG chance.......it was a hard fought game..GL in the future(unless against my team)

What about the Giants chances? They had several at the end of regulation and 2 in OT. They failed to do anything as well. It took one of our players handing them the victory not once but twice. I don't get how anyone could feel good about calling the Giants the NFC Champions after that. They failed to prove they were the better team.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...forgot that 2nd year...and I agree don't want him cut but don't want him returning punts till he figures it out...this is the first season though that he's played as I recall.

Ginn had issues with this right? Before we got him

I'm not sure about Ginn before the 49ers, but I know he's only had one fumble in his two years here while returning kicks. I've said before that makes him so valuable, and I talked about how Battle muffed so many punts before the 49ers got Ginn... and I wish to god that Kyle Williams didn't prove Ginn's value today, but... unfortunately for us... he did.

Oh, I just looked at NFL.com, Ginn had 7 fumbles on returns(6 on punts) for the Dolphins, so yep, he did have troubles like you said.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he was talking about the one that touched his knee. We had a 7 point lead and momentum. It was a terrible game for him, the offensive playcalling and for Alex Smith. Smith missed several throws.

Williams had 3 fumbles today, he had the one on the reverse too that we got back.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i've never seen a player have the ball hit them and then they stand still hoping nobody would notice...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably at the other names that Ray Dogg is hunting down. Well I hope anyways, because you're obviously not one of the ESPN trolls... you're not celebrating the loss.

But, there are trolls here... I've seen two so far, Ray is doing a good job of getting rid of them right away.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably at the other names that Ray Dogg is hunting down. Well I hope anyways, because you're obviously not one of the ESPN trolls... you're not celebrating the loss.

But, there are trolls here... I've seen two so far, Ray is doing a good job of getting rid of them right away.

when i first moved over here from espn he started saying i was from thailand or something. i even posted a message for him on the espn boards, but guess he musta been dropped on his head as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.