• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously not realize that you're using "what if" arguments to discredit the "what if" argument that you feel is soooooo invalid?? What is different between saying the 49ers would have won if Kyle Williams didn't muff the punt and fumble the other one?? Or saying that the 49ers would have won if they converted more 3rd downs??

I hope you're just trying to be a prick who is taking this opportunity to annoy 49ers fans after a heartbreaking loss, because if you're seriously saying you're right because your "what if" argument is more valid... you're a moron.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in regards to my luck comments that was after the cowgirls game when we were 1-1. at that time our offensive line was horrible and gore looked like an old man. we were in the luck sweepstakes at that point

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep acting like a dumbass, LMAO.

You must feel stupid right now deep down LOL

how do i feal stupid? i expected alex smith to play better this year and he has. i talked about it all last offseason that he could break out this year.

so ya...

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in regards to my luck comments that was after the cowgirls game when we were 1-1. at that time our offensive line was horrible and gore looked like an old man. we were in the luck sweepstakes at that point

What did you post on the cowboys board week 2 under your thermailto account? " I use to be a 49ers fan, but now I just wish nothing but bad things upon this team, little punk Jed York has run this once proud franchise to the ground".

You can fool other people, but you can bet your little sweet ass you can't fool me. FAKE ASS FAN.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did and like i said it sucked that happened but if you wanted to win go get the fg in regulation or OT,yes that play was a factor but coming from a fan on the outside like i have stated the 49ers had multiple chances to win........believe me i know it sucks

Certainly both team had chances. Both teams always have chances. Nevertheless, Kyle Williams does deserve to be the first guy to blame. I don't agree with all the hate on the kid, but bottom line is that if he did not play in this game, the Niners probably win and the fan reaction is understandable. I can't think of any other Niner you could say that about.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you post on the cowboys board week 2 under your thermailto account? " I use to be a 49ers fan, but now I just wish nothing but bad things upon this team, little punk Jed York has run this once proud franchise to the ground".

You can fool other people, but you can bet your little sweet ass you can't fool me. FAKE ASS FAN.

i don't post under any other names. one name here and one on espn. a quick check of the ip's, country whatever will show it...

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously not realize that you're using "what if" arguments to discredit the "what if" argument that you feel is soooooo invalid?? What is different between saying the 49ers would have won if Kyle Williams didn't muff the punt and fumble the other one?? Or saying that the 49ers would have won if they converted more 3rd downs??

I hope you're just trying to be a prick who is taking this opportunity to annoy 49ers fans after a heartbreaking loss, because if you're seriously saying you're right because your "what if" argument is more valid... you're a moron.

were you referring to me sir, im not trying to be a prick or say what if.... i know how much it sucks (cowboys have been inventing ways to lose lately) all i have been trying to say is that yes while it sucks real bad 1 player didnt cost you the game......had the ball 3 times with a chance to get the GW FG

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can I prove it NOW? I already brought my best evidence to the attention of clyde earlier in the season when your dumbass posted the same shit here as you did on the seahawks board as far as the 9ers being in the Luck sweepstakes under your fake hawks fan SN "educasian".

Keep trying act like you're not mackdown, LOL pathetic POS.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy's just here to enjoy our pain, most likely.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were you referring to me sir, im not trying to be a prick or say what if.... i know how much it sucks (cowboys have been inventing ways to lose lately) all i have been trying to say is that yes while it sucks real bad 1 player didnt cost you the game......had the ball 3 times with a chance to get the GW FG

it was two good defenses facing off. special teams and turnovers can turn the tide. when there's someone diving to make a fair catch, that usually ends badly...

he should have been benched right there

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly both team had chances. Both teams always have chances. Nevertheless, Kyle Williams does deserve to be the first guy to blame. I don't agree with all the hate on the kid, but bottom line is that if he did not play in this game, the Niners probably win and the fan reaction is understandable. I can't think of any other Niner you could say that about.

i can agree with that.....just dont like the scapegoat mentality never have,49ers had chances to win before the OT play even after his fuck up earlier

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can I prove it NOW? I already brought my best evidence to the attention of clyde earlier in the season when your dumbass posted the same shit here as you did on the seahawks board as far as the 9ers being in the Luck sweepstakes under your fake hawks fan SN "educasian".

Keep trying act like you're not mackdown, LOL pathetic POS.

i don't know what was said on the seaguls board, i don't go to other teams boards let alone post. but my luck thread was we win it means alex smith is turning it around. if we lose we're closer to luck.

considering how bad the offense was looking at that point, nobody was really expecting playoffs. the eagles game changed expectations for the season.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps...oh yeah i've watched the rangers lose b2b WS and i dont play the scapegoat card on that either

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An absolutely embarrassing day for Williams. Though I'm sure he feels bad enough without people telling him to hang himself.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Kyle Williams cost the Niners this game. I don't know how long you've been watching football, but one guy making two really bad plays really can cost you a game.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree with you... the 49ers still had chances to win despite Kyle Williams two turnovers on punts. And while that makes perfect sense, and is a true statement... it isn't any different than saying the 49ers could have won if Kyle Williams didn't have those two turnovers. Same argument, different perspective and components.

Just like somewhere, someone is saying Alex Smith lost the game because he overthrew Williams on what would have been an easy TD... you could use almost any play in the game for the what if argument, and I don't see how any of them are more valid than the next. Or use one to say another one isn't true... that is just silly to me.

*edit* ha, well scratch that part about having a chance to win after his last fumble... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.