• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This about sums it up perfectly. Be mad at the guy, everyone is entitled to it. But don't place all of the blame on him. And for those of you wishing harm on him...get a fucking grip. I love football, and I bleed red and gold, but to wish harm on a guy.... fuck that. Go get some help.

I'm defending the shit outta Williams today, and I am just as pissed at him as anybody else. Go ask Patrick Willis, or Justin Smith what they think about him.... I guarantee they aren't blaming Williams for the loss and they had more at stake than any of us.

Is this gonna be one of those where he is getting death threats from crazy people and his life is never gonna be the same?? I feel like we are witnessing the start of a new Billy Buckner or Norwood. This is crazy to me.

I can tell you what Willis had to say today.
“Keep ur head up,” Patrick Willis tweeted. “U r my brother n teammate N I would put u back there all over again. We all lost this game tonight not u.”

I was pretty upset at K-Dub in the heat of the moment, I was all F-U you stupid ahole... etc... but I got over it like 30 minutes after the game...

Some people are being total pricks though, he's getting death threats...

After fumbling two punt returns in Sunday night’s NFC Championship game, Williams has received an alarming number of death threats and hate messages via Twitter. Some of the most vitriolic include (Note: Content on individuals’ Twitter accounts may be NSFW):

@KyleWilliams_10. I hope you, youre wife, kids and family die, you deserve it (via Javier Pasquel)

@KyleWilliams_10 you should jump off the golden gate bridge for that one (via Killa Klips)

@KyleWilliams_10 HOPE U RUN n2 A BULLET DA WAY U RAN INTO DAT BALL… (via Markymeagain)

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What can you say? He's in the 9th circle of hell at the moment......people in China know his name now. His teammates had to stand up for him to prevent his brain from melting. I don't understand piling on.......its like, yeah, everyone knows its on him, repeating it or going after him is pointless and cruel.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was pretty upset at K-Dub in the heat of the moment, I was all F-U you stupid ahole... etc... but I got over it like 30 minutes after the game...

I can only rep you once for that...but THANK YOU. The overreaction is disgusting me. Be upset. Be very upset. But the death threats... people shouldn't even have a twitter. You have people out there raping and stealing, but a guy drops a fucking ball and he should die?? Man, I love sports, but I would be sad if I had nothing better going on in my life where I wished harm on a guy over a game. This thread should be called "Fuck those people."

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not only do 49er fans assault and try to kill opposing teams' fans, they want to assault and attempt to kill their very own players!....AND the man's wife and children. Wow. You stay classy San Francisco :L

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So not only do 49er fans assault and try to kill opposing teams' fans

That sh*t was so blown out of proportion. A couple super exaggerated e-mails by paranoid fans and suddenly the Stick is a hellhole.

And I was at the game yesterday and didn't see a single Niners fan even talking trash to Giants fans.....until everyone was exiting, and some guy was being obnoxious, and Niner fans told him to shut it.

There is just about zero doubt the original problems were by lame Saints fans misinterpreting the situation.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NINER FANS?!?!?!? This doesn't go out to everyone, just the idiots that are wishing death upon a player that messed up royally. We aren't "RAIDER FAN" but for some fucking reason, we are coming dangerously close. The Stick has become more and more dangerous. The fans have become more and more hostile. And the tweets to KW after the game? C'mon now, where is the class? Anyone who has played a sport at a competitive level knows that mistakes happen. KW is young and the moment was too big for him. Is that worthy of death threats?!? His own teammates have his back. Yet some of us want to see him jump off the Golden Gate or for him to hang himself? Fuck you. Get help.

I used to think that being a Niner fan also meant having class. I didn't mind the whole "wine and cheese" label back in the 80's because in my mind, that read sophistication. The Stick was still loud as can be, but the fans were knowledgable and cordial. Now its a war zone...saw a knife fight after the game in the parking lot this year when the Rams came to town. The year before, I saw about a 12 person fight in the parking lot after the game.

Kyle Williams is definitely the player on the hot seat. He screwed up countless times and they resulted in 10 points the other way. But the coaching staff kept putting him out there. The coaching staff decided to go away from the run. The offense was 1 for 13 on 3rd down conversions. Aside from two busted coverages to Vernon, the offense was completely helpless. Yet KW takes the brunt of everything that people have to offer.

I'm proud to be a Niner Faithful, I am proud of my team and their accomplishments, I am angry at Kyle Williams' performance and feel an opportunity was missed, but will root for them next year just as hard, with just as much passion, realizing that although the game felt like a kick in the balls, don't think for a second that Harbaugh won't use this as cannon fodder next season. Great job Niners on an unbelievable season!

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NINER FANS?!?!?!? This doesn't go out to everyone, just the idiots that are wishing death upon a player that messed up royally. We aren't "RAIDER FAN" but for some fucking reason, we are coming dangerously close. The Stick has become more and more dangerous. The fans have become more and more hostile. And the tweets to KW after the game? C'mon now, where is the class? Anyone who has played a sport at a competitive level knows that mistakes happen. KW is young and the moment was too big for him. Is that worthy of death threats?!? His own teammates have his back. Yet some of us want to see him jump off the Golden Gate or for him to hang himself? Fuck you. Get help.

I used to think that being a Niner fan also meant having class. I didn't mind the whole "wine and cheese" label back in the 80's because in my mind, that read sophistication. The Stick was still loud as can be, but the fans were knowledgable and cordial. Now its a war zone...saw a knife fight after the game in the parking lot this year when the Rams came to town. The year before, I saw about a 12 person fight in the parking lot after the game.

Kyle Williams is definitely the player on the hot seat. He screwed up countless times and they resulted in 10 points the other way. But the coaching staff kept putting him out there. The coaching staff decided to go away from the run. The offense was 1 for 13 on 3rd down conversions. Aside from two busted coverages to Vernon, the offense was completely helpless. Yet KW takes the brunt of everything that people have to offer.

I'm proud to be a Niner Faithful, I am proud of my team and their accomplishments, I am angry at Kyle Williams' performance and feel an opportunity was missed, but will root for them next year just as hard, with just as much passion, realizing that although the game felt like a kick in the balls, don't think for a second that Harbaugh won't use this as cannon fodder next season. Great job Niners on an unbelievable season!

Repped

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I used to think that being a Niner fan also meant having class.

Just consider the fact that if Twitter were around 20 years ago, Roger Craig probably would have gotten some unnecessary sh*t thrown his way as well.

People aren't getting worse, its just that A. now everyone has a huge microphone to voice their opinions, and B. once someone says something stupid, it hits the hyper-spaz media landscape and suddenly there are 1000 stories talking about KW getting death threats...when it was like 3 dummies with a Twitter account who ever said anything.

I do think people need to act with more class, but I don't think its ever been a whole lot different.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Twitter is so fucking lame, it isn't worth a damn.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. The culture at the Stick is completely different! I used to be able to bring my family with me to games, now I don't....and I'm a Niner fan! It's gotten to be closer to a free-for-all then the tailgate party it used to be...you are right about twitter but it still doesn't make it right.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep

If something in a game makes you wish a person dead or your anger lingers for longer then 30 minutes or turns to hatred then there is something definitely wrong with you. It's a game people enjoy it until it's over, punch a pillow, yell at the TV and move on.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of the people making twitter death threats are most likely 90 pounders who get beat up by their younger sister

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Williams effed it up and cost us the game, but he's family, and you don't turn your back on your family. I hope to see him back and better next year (just not returning punts).

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When taking in everything that happened yesterday, I was very disappointed and pissed off with Kyle Williams.

When taking the entire season into account, I think Kyle did a pretty good job overall. I'd like to have him back next year. I thought he made some very athletic plays and has good speed over the course of the season. Although, I must admit, I'm far from a football guru nor am I a talent evaluator.

Let's give the kid a break though. It's not like he took money from a Giants fan and deliberatley fucked up. I don't know how many of the people judging him (all around the world, not just fellow 49ers fans) have played competitive sports, but if you play long enough, EVERYBODY fucks up royally at some point. The poor guy is going through hell right now, no need to pile on. I pray that those who want him dead or hurt don't have any kids.

End :rant:

Thank you Harbaugh and the rest of the team for sticking together and having a hell of a season. It hurts now, but at least there were two exciting games to be ecstatic and pained over. Better than the last 10 years. I'm excited for next season.....hopefully with Kyle Williams on the roster.

P.S. - at least the 49ers play hard and battle every game. If you want to see wasted talent, start watching Sharks hockey. Everytime I watched the 49ers, I was surprised when they lost due to their heart. When I watch the Sharks.....

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of the people making twitter death threats are most likely 90 pounders who get beat up by their younger sister

Fly... that's 90% of internet users period. The internet is full of hollow threats and hatred. I guess that's why I was getting so heated about this boards reaction. Most people were just venting their anger, but the few were just going overboard.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. - at least the 49ers play hard and battle every game. If you want to see wasted talent, start watching Sharks hockey. Everytime I watched the 49ers, I was surprised when they lost due to their heart. When I watch the Sharks.....

The Sharks burned me too many times. I just can't get excited about them right now.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is that there was a lot of people talking about Ginn might be gone next season and I think he got himself a new contract by not playing. In overtime they should have told Williams to fair catch it. After what happened on his diving fair catch, and the ball hitting his leg, just get him out of there or make him not even attempt a return. I didn't think the coaching was that great this game.

I hope not Ginn, he's so bad at wr that his speed isn't respected as a deep threat. Joe Adams is who I want out of the draft. He'd be the perfect replacement for Ginn, an upgrade in the return game, as well as at the 4th wr.

Though i was and am still upset at the way(s) we lost, I still would love to have Williams as slot wr. Williams proved that he has good hands, good route running skills and power in the blocking game. I like his intensity. He's the slot come next season, like it or not.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not Ginn, he's so bad at wr that his speed isn't respected as a deep threat. Joe Adams is who I want out of the draft. He'd be the perfect replacement for Ginn, an upgrade in the return game, as well as at the 4th wr.

Though i was and am still upset at the way(s) we lost, I still would love to have Williams as slot wr. Williams proved that he has good hands, good route running skills and power in the blocking game. I like his intensity. He's the slot come next season, like it or not.

Williams has something we're short on right now at the WR position: Speed.

He deserves the blame, but Niner fans should rally behind this guy, not throw him to the wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.