• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fred Hoiberg is a gigantic load of bullshit

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...that is all.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoiberg to Vandy?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how you really feel?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That-is-one-big-pile-of-shit.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls made the right move hiring this guy since it frees up Thibs to coach the Lakers

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I was right about him the first time. Was hoping he'd do well. But, the jump from Ames, Iowa to Chicago, Illinois was a bitch and he was in fact over his head.

Still have to give props to Taj Gibson credit for staying professional and having his coach's back in spite of the team's turmoil.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose won an MVP his 3rd year in the league and first with Thibs. Troll harder

Sustained success anyone? I live near Chicago and I believe what I see. Rose is still trying to catch his breath from Thibs running him into the ground. Should have never been in that Philly game in 2012 with the Bulls up 20. He tore his ACL in the final minute of that game and has been a human injury ever since.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sustained success anyone? I live near Chicago and I believe what I see. Rose is still trying to catch his breath from Thibs running him into the ground. Should have never been in that Philly game in 2012 with the Bulls up 20. He tore his ACL in the final minute of that game and has been a human injury ever since.

What does that have to do with anything? You know TV and internet exists outside of the midwest, right?

Blaming Thibs for Rose getting hurt is dumb. Players get hurt, it happens. If you want to criticize him for playing his guy heavy minutes which maybe led to some playoff burn outs, that's fair but you can't deny he absolutely gets the best from his guys. He can flat coach. His Bulls teams dealt with the injury bug same as Hoiberg's yet they were always a competitive playoff team.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything? You know TV and internet exists outside of the midwest, right?

Blaming Thibs for Rose getting hurt is dumb. Players get hurt, it happens. If you want to criticize him for playing his guy heavy minutes which maybe led to some playoff burn outs, that's fair but you can't deny he absolutely gets the best from his guys. He can flat coach. His Bulls teams dealt with the injury bug same as Hoiberg's yet they were always a competitive playoff team.

Oh, don't even remind me of media outlets in the twitter generation. Perhaps my biggest pet peeve in life today. But, I watch the Chicago sports recap on a day-to-day basis.

Thibs is a strong regular season coach, but a poor playoffs coach, a la George Karl or Avery Johnson. His players are burned out come postseason time, and he rarely uses his bench. A side effect of that is that it doesn't give that said team's young prospects a chance to develop. Sure, Rose has his own faults when it comes to his injuries. But, you can't be giving Thibs all the credit without giving him any of the blame in that particular matter.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Thibs is he actually coaches and pushes his players hard to become better. Not many NBA players these days have that mentality.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Thibs is he actually coaches and pushes his players hard to become better. Not many NBA players these days have that mentality.

There is some truth to this, but in this business and in this generation, you can't be stuck in your ways like Thibs was with the Bulls.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George KArl to Chicago? That guy deserves so much better then what he is getting in Sacramento.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The more the Bulls lose this year -- the better Thibs looks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs is a great defensive coach but he doesntk now how to handle players workloads...he destroyed Noah and Deng- ran them into the ground....Rose too....and it sure seems like Butlers work load the last few seasons caught up with him this year.

I wouldnt want thibs around a bunch of my young developing players unless he was the assistant head coach/defensive guy.

thibs was ATROCIOUS in the playoffs last year vs. the Cavs--- he got outcoached b DAVID BLATT, lol.....Mathew Dellavadova was running roughshod over the Bulls on their home court.....

i couldnt believe that series- Kyrie is limping around and Thibs NEVER went after him....any fool would have put Tony Snell out there and just had him abuse Irving - but for some reason it never happened....Thibs did a really bad job in that series. If he couldnt coach them to beat a Cavs team with no Kevin Love, and IRving a gimp then it was never gonna happen.