• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Harris has been a jack-of-all-trades...

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freep has a feel good story about Will Harris:

Isn't Will Harris the worst player on the team? I think he is terrible and gets burned all game long. When was the last play this guy made? If the powers that be are trying to push this false narrative I pray it is as a favor to Harris (as they prepare to send him packing).

Harris is the only reason to trade down and take a safety. I hated Dom Raiola and this guy is taking his place quickly.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a jack-of-all-trades on how many plays he screws up on a game day basis whether it's versus the run, pass, tackling ineptitude and the list goes on longer than I care to write in text.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Dom Raiola and this guy is taking his place quickly.

At least Dom gave us some productive seasons.
I remember him making the pro bowl once.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack of all trades and master of none.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a jack-of-all-trades on how many plays he screws up on a game day basis whether it's versus the run, pass, tackling ineptitude and the list goes on longer than I care to write in text.

Wasn't it Harris covering Lockett on this play? If not, my apologies to Harris.

Just click 'watch on youtube'. Lockett is lined up at the bottom of the screen. I believe Harris is on him. So much is wrong here.

Look at how long Harris is guarding Lockett. Penny has already run right past him, and he's still looking at Lockett!

And this is the Lions sideline! Isn't everyone yelling "Run!" ?

No situational awareness whatsoever. If Harris turns and plays the run, no way that's touchdown.

Last edited:

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No situational awareness whatsoever. If Harris turns and plays the run, no way that's touchdown.

Correction: If Harris turns and plays the run, it may still be a touchdown anyway, but maybe not.

At the same time, if Board had stayed discipline and kept the edge rather than chase down the misdirection blocking, then there's no way it's a TD.
Might even be a stop.

Last edited:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: If Harris turns and plays the run, it may still be a touchdown anyway, but maybe not.

At the same time, if Board had stayed discipline and kept the edge rather than chase down the misdirection blocking, then there's no way it's a TD.
Might even be a stop.
Board had his worst game of the season. He was playing decent up until Sunday.