• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kukoc made the HOF, yet it is Pippen that has garnered the most attention of all the 90’s Bulls here in 2021…

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was one of the dudes who got crushed by one of those financial “advisor” scams
You cannot put all your eggs in one basket when you are talking about that kind of money

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the defense is a mess. I was very impressed by Dart in the Washington State game. I knew we had a good one. In the Arizona game where we lost London I was very impressed with Dart; he took them on a 94-yard TD drive and then a 75-yard drive for a TD when London broke his ankle. The Loss of London is killing them.
Donte Williams clearly is not the answer

Yeah, Donte wasn't intended to be. He doesn't even have offensive or defensive coordinator experience, let alone head coaching experience. I like that he's holding players accountable (Helton never did), but he just doesn't have the experience.

I hope whoever is hired, keeps him. He's the best recruiter in the PAC.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Donte wasn't intended to be. He doesn't even have offensive or defensive coordinator experience, let alone head coaching experience. I like that he's holding players accountable (Helton never did), but he just doesn't have the experience.

I hope whoever is hired, keeps him. He's the best recruiter in the PAC.
Me too. They need it. They are the most undisciplined team I've seen over the last few years. The amount of after the play fouls is ridiculous

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. They need it. They are the most undisciplined team I've seen over the last few years. The amount of after the play fouls is ridiculous

Yeah, that's the shit he's trying to clean up. The stupid unnecessary penalties that extend drives for the opponents or kill them for USC.

You can live with effort penalties or penalties that come from being aggressive. But stupid shit like false starts, late hits, etc. happened way too often under Helton. He'd just clap his hands and say something encouraging. Williams pulls them out of the game for a play or 2.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's the shit he's trying to clean up. The stupid unnecessary penalties that extend drives for the opponents or kill them for USC.

You can live with effort penalties or penalties that come from being aggressive. But stupid shit like false starts, late hits, etc. happened way too often under Helton. He'd just clap his hands and say something encouraging. Williams pulls them out of the game for a play or 2.
If a player commits a personal foul or unsportsman-like foul after the play is over, he'd sit for the rest of the game if I was coaching. I'd rather lose than tolerate an undisciplined thug out there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a tremendous role player on the greatest team of all time in the best era of NBA basketball of all time. Plus add the international accolades and that the NBA has to be diverse
He’s still not a HOF caliber player, not really close. International is the only reason he is in