• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kukoc made the HOF, yet it is Pippen that has garnered the most attention of all the 90’s Bulls here in 2021…

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who was by Kukoc’s side during his HOF speech? That’d be Michael, whereas Scottie is nowhere to be found…

Pippen’s attitude has changed with age, and it’s not for the best.

Take his words with a grain of salt.

And congrats to Toni Kukoc on his induction… It was bound to happen at some point and he was actually one of my favorite players from that team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who was by Kukoc’s side during his HOF speech? That’d be Michael, whereas Scottie is nowhere to be found…

And congrats to Toni Kukoc on his induction… It was bound to happen at some point and he was actually one of my favorite players from that team.

I don’t think anyone is listening to Pippen.

That being said, I get why he is salty. When listening to people recount history you would think MJ singlehandedly led a team of nobodies to 6 titles.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think anyone is listening to Pippen.

That being said, I get why he is salty. When listening to people recount history you would think MJ singlehandedly led a team of nobodies to 6 titles.
Now he took a shot a Tom Brady the other day... No one should mistake me as a Tom Brady fan, but does this guy ever stay in his lane?

Speaking for myself, I never viewed the Bulls as a team of nobodys. I literally wore a Kukoc jersey visiting the Grand Canyon when I was ten.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he took a shot a Tom Brady the other day... No one should mistake me as a Tom Brady fan, but does this guy ever stay in his lane?

Speaking for myself, I never viewed the Bulls as a team of nobodys. I literally wore a Kukoc jersey visiting the Grand Canyon when I was ten.

Of course!

They were a great team beyond MJ.

It is in hindsight too many people who want to pretend MJ was some infallible deity because he was 6-0 in the Finals.

Well, Pippen was 6-0 too. And MJ would have been 0-0 in the Finals without great teammates.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think his attitude has stayed the same.

He’s always been a self centered douche that thinks he was better than he actually was.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that Pippen refused to leave the bench? This is uncharted territory for him!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more likely nothing has changed at all with Pippen and hes just saying the stuff hes always believed out loud now

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and also Pippen should get more attention than Kukoc. He was the far superior player.

Without international contribution Kukoc is not a HOF player.
If this was 1998, then sure. But here in 2021 Kukoc was in the news for a legitimate honor while Pippen was in the news for bullshit (pun not intended, but accepted).

It is in hindsight too many people who want to pretend MJ was some infallible deity because he was 6-0 in the Finals.
This looks like nothing more than a different verse of you same tired argument that "LeBron needed more help".

Are you saying that Pippen refused to leave the bench? This is uncharted territory for him!
If you watched the doc that was actually considered out of character for him at the time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was 1998, then sure. But here in 2021 Kukoc was in the news for a legitimate honor while Pippen was in the news for bullshit (pun not intended, but accepted).

This looks like nothing more than a different verse of you same tired argument that "LeBron needed more help".

If you watched the doc that was actually considered out of character for him at the time.

Nothing to do with LeBron.

The point is everyone needs a lot of help to win a title. But that isn’t the narrative many MJ fans try to spin.

And the irony is MJ had a lot of help in an era was talent was more spread than any other time.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did Kukoc do in the NBA to warrant a HOF induction? May as well throw me in there while they're at it. LOL

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did Kukoc do in the NBA to warrant a HOF induction? May as well throw me in there while they're at it. LOL
Well, you do know it isn't an NBA hall of fame, correct? He was a quite renown international player and made it to the NBA when only a few still did.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about pippen js that I guess he has nothing left to lose

Still even on things he ain’t wrong about (ie the rockets stuff), what good comes of it

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about pippen js that I guess he has nothing left to lose

Still even on things he ain’t wrong about (ie the rockets stuff), what good comes of it

Exactly. Like Barkley said...he's trying to sell books.

It will undoubtedly increase book sales, but it's a terrible look.

He just comes off as jealous and petty. Especially since no one really seems to be backing him.

Everyone already knows that MJ is/was an asshole and not the best teammate and has moved on. It's part of his ''lore'' and 1 guy yelling about it isn't changing that.

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The most stunning thing about this thread is that Kukoc made the HoF. he was a decent player, nothing more.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Like Barkley said...he's trying to sell books.

It will undoubtedly increase book sales, but it's a terrible look.

He just comes off as jealous and petty. Especially since no one really seems to be backing him.

Everyone already knows that MJ is/was an asshole and not the best teammate and has moved on. It's art of his ''lore'' and 1 guy yelling about it isn't changing that.

Yeah I think Pippen is broke. MJ knows Pippen was a good teammate. If Pippen is butthurt over the last dance I’m not sure what to tell him… Pippen getting butt hurt happens

The media is feeding him fastballs and blowing all Pippens comments up as well

When they get 70-80 years old they will hug it out

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most stunning thing about this thread is that Kukoc made the HoF. he was a decent player, nothing more.

He was a tremendous role player on the greatest team of all time in the best era of NBA basketball of all time. Plus add the international accolades and that the NBA has to be diverse

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think Pippen is broke. MJ knows Pippen was a good teammate. If Pippen is butthurt over the last dance I’m not sure what to tell him… Pippen getting butt hurt happens

The media is feeding him fastballs and blowing all Pippens comments up as well

When they get 70-80 years old they will hug it out

MJ strikes me as a once you’re dead to me to you’re really dead to me kind of person