• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foster is a redskin

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question? Should foster?
if they are found innocent (ben was i believe ) then no they shouldnt in my opinion

now guys on video like rice and now hunt where you have clear evidence then yes

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should sign hunt and really cause a shit storm :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they are found innocent (ben was i believe ) then no they shouldnt in my opinion

now guys on video like rice and now hunt where you have clear evidence then yes
Yeah I agree 100% . I guess my sentiment was merely public
Perception at this point and the drama it brings to
Anyone’s. Team. I fee it’s not worth it at this stage in the season. And u guys are still right there. Your guys are on sports center answering questions about foster. They don’t need that

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, the NFL, and by extension, its fans, are only interested in the business of looking for football players and not choir boys. Sure some things shouldn't be tolerated but does a punishment of ending a career meet the violation in a lot of these cases? To be sure people must learn to keep their hands off of one another when the intent is harm, but what are we doing here?

Well, if I'm Mr. Snyder and I am truly interested in changing the public relations nightmare epitomized by his franchise, I wouldn't wait on the NFL to mete out punishment, everyone knows that Goodell is spineless, I'm going to sign these really good football players and set a standard that truly punishes but doesn't end careers.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, the NFL, and by extension, its fans, are only interested in the business of looking for football players and not choir boys. Sure some things shouldn't be tolerated but does a punishment of ending a career meet the violation in a lot of these cases? To be sure people must learn to keep their hands off of one another when the intent is harm, but what are we doing here?

Well, if I'm Mr. Snyder and I am truly interested in changing the public relations nightmare epitomized by his franchise, I wouldn't wait on the NFL to mete out punishment, everyone knows that Goodell is spineless, I'm going to sign these really good football players and set a standard that truly punishes but doesn't end careers.
I agree. The front office's job is to win games first. once these guys serve their punishment, they will play again. why not here?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The front office's job is to win games first. once these guys serve their punishment, they will play again. why not here?

Exactly! BTW: who said that two things can't be true at the same time? We get a player that can help us and we set the standard for the league. A lot of folks would respect the hell out of Mr. Snyder for doing something that the league won't. They would also follow that lead when it comes to handling players who are, shall we say, beyond we who are typically flawed!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! BTW: who said that two things can't be true at the same time? We get a player that can help us and we set the standard for the league. A lot of folks would respect the hell out of Mr. Snyder for doing something that the league won't. They would also follow that lead when it comes to handling players who are, shall we say, beyond we who are typically flawed!
We could become the Land of Mis Fit Kids!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is about money first and foremost. Winning is secondary.
i'm not sure all owners would agree with this statement but Dan certainly does.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is about money first and foremost. Winning is secondary.

No argument from me, but isn't the idea behind making money, maximizing said effort? What better way than winning in this venue?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I would like to see. If this kid comes out innocent and then see if these sanctimonious , holier than thou, poor exuses for journalist back track after they have convicted his kid already in the press like they did with the Duke lacrosse team

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you'd punish these players twice than?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree 100% . I guess my sentiment was merely public
Perception at this point and the drama it brings to
Anyone’s. Team. I fee it’s not worth it at this stage in the season. And u guys are still right there. Your guys are on sports center answering questions about foster. They don’t need that

Big deal - who cares if the Redskins FO is on media answering questions. That time is minimal & will be almost nothing in a week or two. Beyond that - folks who are so inclined will always dislike the Redskins. Who cares? The name of the game is not being liked - it is winning. Granted the team needs to do more about the winning aspect, but I am not going to lose any sleep over fans not liking the Redskins (& in many cases they are thinly disguised Eagles & Boys fans).

I won't condone anything that is obviously wrong, but that has yet to be proven in this case. Again - if Foster is convicted get rid of him ASAP. Until that time for me personally I don't give a shit about any negative coverage from the bottom of the barrel media (i.e. most main stream media in this era).