• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foster is a redskin

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a smart football move if he comes out of it clean or changes his act, it is a PR nightmare by a team that doesn't have any get of jail free cards.
this was my point, but said much better by this gent

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so no due process he is just guilty I would hate it if some random woman accused you of assault and you didn't get a fair process

She wasn't some random woman she's was Foster's fuckin girlfriend. This isn't the only snafu this knucklehead as got caught up in either.

With criminal cases over, Reuben Foster now braces for NFL suspension(s)

49ers LB Reuben Foster is arrested for marijuana possession

Not that its really needed, but Foster doesn't sound too smart. Dollars to donuts the average blind man could see that fuckin with this chickenhead long term was just a cross for you get caught up in waiting to happen.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/elissa-ennis/

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a stupid move by this team

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good move for this team despite the media blowhards . If he is innocent they got a good player. If not he gets waived

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't cost them any resources to make asses out of themselves, so if it doesn't work it doesn't hurt the team on the field. But once again, it was a horrible PR move for a team that is know for doing things like suing old ladies for ticket money.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't cost them any resources to make asses out of themselves, so if it doesn't work it doesn't hurt the team on the field. But once again, it was a horrible PR move for a team that is know for doing things like suing old ladies for ticket money.

I'm glad our Redskins are not running for the most liked team in the NFL because I don't think we have too many fans nationwide.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the right move at the right time. It is the right time because we had to make the waiver claim or he hits 5he open market and anybody can sign him.

As for the media giving us shit, who cares? Those who like this team, will like the move. Those who do not like this team will cry about it. Here is the truth...most fans don’t care about allegations about players on their team because all the fans care about is winning.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gkekoa said:
Those who like this team, will like the move. Those who do not like this team will cry about it. Here is the truth...most fans don’t care about allegations about players on their team because all the fans care about is winning.

I doubt every Redskin fan will like the move. If by some chance the move works out for both the Skins and Foster. Every Redskins fan might than say they liked the move. Personally I don't mind the move, but I have my doubts it will amount to much.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t the skins come
Out and say they don’t condone this . Yes you do you signed him already

Heh. Yeah, or some tired ass bullshit similar to that. Than, and this is really the only thing I agree with in that USA Today article that was critical of the Skins. Both Snyder and Allen with their triflin asses had Doug Williams announce the shit to the media cuz they're both in part cowards.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Yeah, or some tired ass bullshit similar to that. Than, and this is really the only thing I agree with in that USA Today article that was critical of the Skins. Both Snyder and Allen with their triflin asses had Doug Williams announce the shit to the media cuz they're both in part cowards.
im by no means trying to troll, merely discuss. But if you need to defend the signing, theres an issue with it. Plus the NFL immediately put him on the exempt list. I still question why they made this move NOW. when you know he cant play. why not wait.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im by no means trying to troll, merely discuss. But if you need to defend the signing, theres an issue with it. Plus the NFL immediately put him on the exempt list. I still question why they made this move NOW. when you know he cant play. why not wait.
Because his price is at its lowest right now. Once he can play, more teams get interested so his price goes up.

No brainer signing. There is no risk with this signing, unless agitating a USA reporter is somehow risky. As I said in another post, if this were Belicheck, everyone would be praising him for pulling of a coup again.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because his price is at its lowest right now. Once he can play, more teams get interested so his price goes up.

No brainer signing. There is no risk with this signing, unless agitating a USA reporter is somehow risky. As I said in another post, if this were Belicheck, everyone would be praising him for pulling of a coup again.
I strongly doubt that. There’s a reAson only the redskins touched him

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly doubt that. There’s a reAson only the redskins touched him
And you would doubt wrong. Its basic economics. Demand increases price. Demand is low right now because of the uncertainty. Once his fate is determined, the demand increases. The owners act like they are socially responsible but, at the end of the day, wins are what matter and how a franchise is is judged. Not by how socially responsible they are.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Steelers fan lecturing us about Foster. That's rich. Big Ben is all I'm going to say. How many times? Twice now?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would doubt wrong. Its basic economics. Demand increases price. Demand is low right now because of the uncertainty. Once his fate is determined, the demand increases. The owners act like they are socially responsible but, at the end of the day, wins are what matter and how a franchise is is judged. Not by how socially responsible they are.
So again, if such simple economics, why would no one else claim him?

The one team with a very poor record of public relations and social relationships claims him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Steelers fan lecturing us about Foster. That's rich. Big Ben is all I'm going to say. How many times? Twice now?
I believe he did his time. Foster has not. But have fun with colt

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben has been accused of much worse twice now and you guys love him. That's all I'm pointing out. Great QB, but I really don't like throwing dirt on people's names, so I'll just leave it at that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben has been accused of much worse twice now and you guys love him. That's all I'm pointing out. Great QB, but I really don't like throwing dirt on people's names, so I'll just leave it at that.
Again , Ben paid his time. Foster has not yet. Either way good luck rest of the way. Like I said not here to troll. Not on team boards at least