• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget Baltimore, Kaep fits perfectly in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraperdick also was 26th out of 30 in completion percentage, 30th out of 30 in YPG, Tied for 9th in sacked the most, 24th out of 30 in YPA.

16 TDs. 4 INTs. 90.7 QB rating which was better than Philip Rivers, Jameis Winston, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Carson Wentz. He had a better TD% than Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson last year. One of the lowest INT% in the league last year (1.2%), which was better than Matt Ryan (1.3%). Kaepernick got sacked less than Matt Ryan as well. So yes, there are statistics that hurt him, but there are also lots that show that he's still got what it takes to be a starter in the NFL.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 14.5 million that he gave up, there are very few things that I wouldn't do.

Well he wasn't expecting to be locked out of a QB job because he decided to stand up for what he believed in. Maybe he should've beat his girlfriend up or maybe he should've got caught with some cocaine in his pocket. Then he'd more than likely have a job.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Jay Cutler has the 3rd worst W/L record amongst active QBs with more than 100 starts. Don't know how much of an improvement it would be over Colin Kaepernick, who has at least led his team to a Super Bowl and 2 NFC title games.
Adam Gase has worked with Cutler and had some success. Same reason they called Peyton Manning last year when Tanny went down.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler had already expressed interest and is familiar with Gase's system. Also people are forgetting that Kap literally shat on half the Miami fanbase with his Castro stuff.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he only coach Cutler for 1 year at Chicago and they went 6-10?
Bears were 10th in offensive DVOA in 2015 when Gase was there. Basically an outlier in a sea of shit for Cutler's career. Though 2013 was also nice.

Bears (weighted DVOA) with Cutler as primary starter:

2016: 20th
2015: 9th
2014: 19th
2013: 6th
2012: 24th
2011: 31st
2010: 25th
2009: 28th

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick will be signed within 2 weeks.

I think his flag protest was respectful.
After all, he knelt for the flag, which is a sign of respect, while calling for attention to an issue.
It would have been different if he sat for the anthem instead.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Jay Cutler has the 3rd worst W/L record amongst active QBs with more than 100 starts. Don't know how much of an improvement it would be over Colin Kaepernick, who has at least led his team to a Super Bowl and 2 NFC title games.
I'm gonna guess Matt Cassel and Matt Stafford?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith runs what could easily be confused for an air raid offense by a guy who primarily watches college football, but O.K...

Reid has done a masterful job incorporating spread concepts into his WCO. That's why he has always been a top two coach in the business.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 TDs. 4 INTs. 90.7 QB rating which was better than Philip Rivers, Jameis Winston, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Carson Wentz. He had a better TD% than Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson last year. One of the lowest INT% in the league last year (1.2%), which was better than Matt Ryan (1.3%). Kaepernick got sacked less than Matt Ryan as well. So yes, there are statistics that hurt him, but there are also lots that show that he's still got what it takes to be a starter in the NFL.

.....................But then there is the distraction factor. Add in the fact that the 49ers only won 2 games. Did his distraction contribute to the 2-14 record? Then there is the SF attendance drop, which he surely didn't help. Owners have to weigh it all in. While Manziel would probably still be a distraction, he would probably at least be a boost for attendance.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....................But then there is the distraction factor. Add in the fact that the 49ers only won 2 games. Did his distraction contribute to the 2-14 record? Then there is the SF attendance drop, which he surely didn't help. Owners have to weigh it all in. While Manziel would probably still be a distraction, he would probably at least be a boost for attendance.

I think even if Peyton Manning was running that 49ers offense, they would still have a losing record. That 49ers team has done a steep steep drop from First to last in a matter of 3 years. It's insane. Yes, his protests were distractions and probably didn't help the team but it wasn't the cause of the decline. I mean, Chip Kelly was the coach. He had no business being an NFL coach. I'm sorry but he didn't. There will always be his protests and antics from last year following him like a black cloud anywhere he goes. But to think that he is not a decent QB and to say that he still cant perform to the level that he did when he led the 49ers to two straight NFC Championship games, is crazy. In his limited time last year with a crap offense, he still manage a QB rating of 90.7, 16 TDs and 4 INTs. He's still got it, no doubt in my mind. But obviously, his play doesn't overshadow his protest from last year. And that's unfortunate.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's garbage. That's why he's not on a team right now.

- Would you choose a steaming pile of shit that you know to be a steaming pile of shit, or an unknown mystery box that might also be a steaming pile of shit? I would take the mystery box any day. We already know exactly what Kaep is capable of, and while he may be better than other players, he has zero upside.

- He's not a traditional QB that you can just throw in there when the starter gets hurt. He has a unique playing style and he's not smart enough to figure out how to read a defense.

- He's not a quarterback. He's an athlete pretending to be a quarterback.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's garbage. That's why he's not on a team right now.

- Would you choose a steaming pile of shit that you know to be a steaming pile of shit, or an unknown mystery box that might also be a steaming pile of shit? I would take the mystery box any day. We already know exactly what Kaep is capable of, and while he may be better than other players, he has zero upside.

- He's not a traditional QB that you can just throw in there when the starter gets hurt. He has a unique playing style and he's not smart enough to figure out how to read a defense.

- He's not a quarterback. He's an athlete pretending to be a quarterback.

Tim Tebow was an athlete pretending to be a QB also but everyone was on his dick after 1 successful playoff win. After looking at all the backup QBs in the league right now that have a roster spot, I would take Kaepernick over every backup QB except for DeShaun Watson and Jimmy Garoppolo. You have guys like Scott Tolzien, Ryan Griffin, Sean Mannion, Jake Rudock, Kellen Moore and Kellen Clemens that are No. 2 on their team's depth chart. Yet you have a QB who still puts up decent numbers, and has taken a team to a Super Bowl and he doesn't have a team. Most of the QBs that are backups are TERRIBLE. Down right TERRIBLE. Richard Sherman said it best when he said "You’re telling me fans would rather you lose and put a worse player out there because a guy took a stand? That’s where it’s so troublesome to me.” Look at what he's doing for communities outside of Football and you tell me the guy is a bad guy because he knelt during the national anthem. The pig socks and castro shirt was tasteless, no doubt, but when it comes to talent on the field, Kapernick is a starting QB right now on the Jets, Bears, Browns, Rams and Dolphins (now that Tannehill is hurt).

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any place was going to be a "distraction" with Kaep, it'd almost have to be Miami. Kiko Alonso made it a point to whack him last year.

Vamos Coño... anyone else remember that?

With that said, Kaep should go to Baltimore, imo if things were rational. Miami maybe, maybe not depending on how they feel about Moore and Tannehill's health.

His stupid girlfriend went on twitter and called Biscuit a racist, he ain't coming here or anywhere in the NFL....
He is history, the NFL thanks you crazy girlfriend !!!! :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.