• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget Baltimore, Kaep fits perfectly in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill, Hardy, and Marshall aren't game day distractions. He's not very good and he's a distraction. Not a desirable combo. The ultimate team sport and you got a guy telling everyone "look at me, I'm anti-America." Pffft.

You don't even know what he's protesting so how can you engage in a conversation that requires knowledge of the topic when you are unarmed with correct information?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that puts it into perspective the most for me is the Seahawks GM said, ""The thing that maybe is a misconception is he's a really, really nice man and he has his thoughts, he has his plan and it's one of those things where it's right time, right fit and I'm sure he's going to find it."

Yet, they went with signing Austin Davis, a guy who was undrafted in 2012 and has played for 5 teams in those 5 years. 10 starts, 13 TDs, 12 INTs, 3-7 win loss record. That's why I think it's a blackball

Seahawks had three important players in contract year. Chancellor, Graham and Britt. Pretty sure they thought it was more important to try to extend these players, then to spend the money on a back up QB. Davis probably won't even make the roster. Cost the Seahawks 60,000 to drop him. Since then they have extended Chancellor, so one down and two to go.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know what he's protesting so how can you engage in a conversation that requires knowledge of the topic when you are unarmed with correct information?

Protesting Cuban oppression by white Pigs.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks had three important players in contract year. Chancellor, Graham and Britt. Pretty sure they thought it was more important to try to extend these players, then to spend the money on a back up QB. Davis probably won't even make the roster. Cost the Seahawks 60,000 to drop him. Since then they have extended Chancellor, so one down and two to go.

Kaepernick is tall so there is at least one advantage he has over Wilson. Could be bad for team chemistry. Sherman called Kaepernick a childish dumbass in different words.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So say Russell Wilson gets hurt. Drops Week 1. You guys confident in Trevone Boykin or Austin Davis??

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So say Russell Wilson gets hurt. Drops Week 1. You guys confident in Trevone Boykin or Austin Davis??
I confident that if Wilson goes down the season is kaput even if they signed Kaep. Much rather extend key players, then waste money on a backup QB. Also think Boykin has potential, if he can stay out of trouble.
As I said before, most NFL look at the backup QB position as a spot to save money, so they can spend it for a player that will actually be on the field. Cheap rookie, develop him and maybe he can useful. Pretty much what the Pats do....in fact exactly what a lot of teams do. You obviously have a agenda when it comes to Kaep.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confident that if Wilson goes down the season is kaput even if they signed Kaep. Much rather extend key players, then waste money on a backup QB. Also think Boykin has potential, if he can stay out of trouble.
As I said before, most NFL look at the backup QB position as a spot to save money, so they can spend it for a player that will actually be on the field. Cheap rookie, develop him and maybe he can useful. Pretty much what the Pats do....in fact exactly what a lot of teams do. You obviously have a agenda when it comes to Kaep.

I think it is a given that teams in this age don't spend on backup QBs. Can't afford it in the salary cap era. Any backup with starter potential will be coveted by another team willing to overpay for that backup. The days of keeping someone like Steve Young as a backup are gone, especially on contending teams that are usually struggling with the salary cap.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen much of Boykin so I wasn't sure if it's like a Rodgers/Favre situation over there or not. And I don't have an agenda, I just don't see the fairness or rationale in having people that were charged with aggressive crimes including violence against women and animals but not having Kaep on a team because of something that can't even be registered on the same level. His stats last year and his play showed that he can still get the job done. Had he not been playing for the craptastic 49ers, they might of won more than 1 game with him being the starter. I just enjoy debates on this because it's a very strong and divisive topic but if people can respectably talk about it without getting offensive I feel like a good talk can be had about it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen much of Boykin so I wasn't sure if it's like a Rodgers/Favre situation over there or not. And I don't have an agenda, I just don't see the fairness or rationale in having people that were charged with aggressive crimes including violence against women and animals but not having Kaep on a team because of something that can't even be registered on the same level. His stats last year and his play showed that he can still get the job done. Had he not been playing for the craptastic 49ers, they might of won more than 1 game with him being the starter. I just enjoy debates on this because it's a very strong and divisive topic but if people can respectably talk about it without getting offensive I feel like a good talk can be had about it.

Pete was right when he said Kaep needed to find the right fit. Most teams with a decent starter are going to go cheap on the backup, because that makes them more completive. Those teams that don't have a decent starter for the most part are dog teams that need to rebuild, bringing in a mediocre QB like Kaep doesn't help them. At most gains them a game or two and drops them in the draft. It's not a conspiracy. :rolleyes2:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you don't even know what he's been doing. Of course all of his charitable donations and his community work is public. You haven't heard about it because you've already made up your mind about him based on his pig socks and his Castro shirt so you don't do the research to have an educated conversation about what the guy has done since he opted out of his contract. His website says it all.

Kaepernick7.com.

Do your own research on the man and what he's doing for communities in need, families in need and what he's doing to better educate the younger generation in communities.

So much for rule #1 huh.....

Dude I don't give a fuck what he's doing, I'm not going to cling to some worthless player who fucked up his own image then quit his job so guys like you can white knight his Dumbass.

Maybe you should call him and be his agent.
I just think it's sad he feels the need to disgrace the country and the men and women who fought for him to be a douche canoe.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for rule #1 huh.....

Dude I don't give a fuck what he's doing, I'm not going to cling to some worthless player who fucked up his own image then quit his job so guys like you can white knight his Dumbass.

Maybe you should call him and be his agent.
I just think it's sad he feels the need to disgrace the country and the men and women who fought for him to be a douche canoe.

How did I not respect you? By telling you to do your own research? By telling you that you wouldn't know what he's done for communities because you've already passed judgment on him? That's not disrespecting you and I apologize to you if that's how it came off. What I was trying to say is you have formed these strong opinions about the guy but you haven't even looked at what he's doing to try and improve the blemishes on his name and try and correct the obvious mistakes he's made.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman called Kaepernick a childish dumbass in different words.

My impression is that Sherman and Bennett have been behind Kaepernick from the start. Angry Douggie Baldwin as well.

And the Seahawks themselves organized some sort of team based "protest" that didn't involve kneeling.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I not respect you? By telling you to do your own research? By telling you that you wouldn't know what he's done for communities because you've already passed judgment on him? That's not disrespecting you and I apologize to you if that's how it came off. What I was trying to say is you have formed these strong opinions about the guy but you haven't even looked at what he's doing to try and improve the blemishes on his name and try and correct the obvious mistakes he's made.

Why should I do a lick of Fuckin research on this worthless prick????
He had no Fuckin problem at all showing the world his Fuckin ignorance.
But I'm suppose to waist my time to see if he has bettered himself??? Fuck no.
It is his worthless Fuckin job to show me. You earn respect, you or Krappernick do not demand it or anything from anyone. You earn it. He has no problem showing myself and the world what a fucktard he was, then he should have no problem "PUBLICLY" making amends.

So you see in a round about way, you said I was dumb for not looking into what he has done.....
Fuck him, he needs to show me. He didn't have a problem showing his disrespect for America and the men and women we lost fighting for him to be a fuck. He wore pig socks instead of looking into real problems such as shits like him. He disrespected an entire race with his fag Castro Shit, yet begs for racial unification and fair treatment. Then his fat ass ho calls a white owner a slave master and a brother, Ray Lewis, a monkey.....
Now he needs to show me he's trying to do better....wait, to late the Ravens thing proves he's still a piece of Shit.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable.....

I know, hard to believe folks insist that owners "have to employ someone " and the owners got no "right " to employ who they wish or not employ. That won't be "fair". It's really mind boggling. Fans got no " right " to dislike someone for saying something they think is a crock of shit, they need to " support" this brave soul for abusing his employer so the employee could " promote" a personal political agenda at his employer expense. I could go on, but I might have to move this to the PF if I do.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Source: Colin Kaepernick Turned Down Team Offer to Push Race Card

Please, tell me your answer to this.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it's best to lock this thread down. Nothing new is being presented and think it's just going to head in a ugly direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.