• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget Baltimore, Kaep fits perfectly in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is are positives for him to go to either team.

In Miami 1/2 of those blue haired gummers can't remember what they had for breakfast let alone what Kaep did last year. After all these are the same folks who can't push a chad all the way through a ballot.

In Baltimore @Oldschool739 likely jumps off a very tall building.

Winner either way.

Meanwhile, back at Gillette, BB and Brady put in their order for the John Deere that will haul his old decrepit butt off the field this yr after Suh says; how do you do and pancakes him.....:L

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a perfect fit in Gase's system, and he has very similar physical tools to Tannehill. He can obviously run the read option, roll-out, throw on the run... etc...

I believe Kaep is a very serviceable QB, and this could be the best thing to happen to him. If Miami is willing to bring him in. In back-to-back seasons, Gase made Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill look like good QB's. I don't see why he cannot service Kaep in the same manner.

What's funny is. Cutler talked about something like this happening, and said he could have been lured back if the right situation was offered. However, when he signed the contract with FOX, that was the end of it.

There couldn't be a better situation for him than this. An 11 win team last year, with the one offensive coordinator that he truly hit it off with, serving as their HC. However, I don't think he can get out of the FOX contract.
Krappy is Flacco without the ring. Fucking useless and a league embarrassment. He'll get a contract after all the HS QB's are recruited.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is she the same gal who just called Ray Lewis an uncle Tom by chance?
Yep, one in the same....Really solidifies the old saying if it walks like a duck, talks like duck,
yep it's a duck alright !! Stupid always attracts more of the same...:heh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krappy is Flacco without the ring. Fucking useless and a league embarrassment. He'll get a contract after all the HS QB's are recruited.

I'll bet you really thought McNappy was gonna bring the Lombardi to Philly before he puked in the middle of the field from fear....
Baltimore 3 Lombardi's
Philly ZERO......:L.........now shut up and go hide your insignificant self somewhere !!!!:rolleyes2:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow was an athlete pretending to be a QB also but everyone was on his dick after 1 successful playoff win. After looking at all the backup QBs in the league right now that have a roster spot, I would take Kaepernick over every backup QB except for DeShaun Watson and Jimmy Garoppolo. You have guys like Scott Tolzien, Ryan Griffin, Sean Mannion, Jake Rudock, Kellen Moore and Kellen Clemens that are No. 2 on their team's depth chart. Yet you have a QB who still puts up decent numbers, and has taken a team to a Super Bowl and he doesn't have a team. Most of the QBs that are backups are TERRIBLE. Down right TERRIBLE. Richard Sherman said it best when he said "You’re telling me fans would rather you lose and put a worse player out there because a guy took a stand? That’s where it’s so troublesome to me.” Look at what he's doing for communities outside of Football and you tell me the guy is a bad guy because he knelt during the national anthem. The pig socks and castro shirt was tasteless, no doubt, but when it comes to talent on the field, Kapernick is a starting QB right now on the Jets, Bears, Browns, Rams and Dolphins (now that Tannehill is hurt).

Tim Tebow was terrible too. I think that's a good comparison.

And you can drop that argument about Kaepernick taking this team to the Super Bowl. You saw what Alex Smith did the year before. The defense carried a mediocre QB through the playoffs.

I have no issue, at all, with the stances Kaep made. He's suddenly a very polarizing player. My issue with Kaepernick is entirely 100% based on his ability to play this sport.

Kaepernick and "talent" do not belong in the same sentence. He had his shot and he hasn't shown enough growth to warrant a roster spot in this league. He can't figure out the mental side of this game. People are just enamored with his ability to run fast, which he doesn't know how to utilize anymore now that teams have figured him out.

Taking an over-hyped, over the hill has-been sounds exactly like what has made the Browns who they are. Even they have enough common sense to go a different direction.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you really thought McNappy was gonna bring the Lombardi to Philly before he puked in the middle of the field from fear....
Baltimore 3 Lombardi's
Philly ZERO......:L.........now shut up and go hide your insignificant self somewhere !!!!:rolleyes2:
Yep, Philly zero but then again I wasn't saying Philly amounted to much was I. I taking a shot at Krappy and Flacco just got in the way so suck it up and find yourself a safe space until you recover.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you can drop that argument about Kaepernick taking this team to the Super Bowl. You saw what Alex Smith did the year before. The defense carried a mediocre QB through the playoffs.

I have no issue, at all, with the stances Kaep made. He's suddenly a very polarizing player. My issue with Kaepernick is entirely 100% based on his ability to play this sport.

Kaepernick and "talent" do not belong in the same sentence. He had his shot and he hasn't shown enough growth to warrant a roster spot in this league. He can't figure out the mental side of this game. People are just enamored with his ability to run fast, which he doesn't know how to utilize anymore now that teams have figured him out.

Taking an over-hyped, over the hill has-been sounds exactly like what has made the Browns who they are. Even they have enough common sense to go a different direction.

So 16 TDs, 4 INTs, QB rating of 90.7, 2nd lowest INT% in the league last year only behind Tom Brady, 6th in the NFC in TD%, 9th in the NFC in QB rating, 2 NFC championships games, 1 Super Bowl and he's garbage?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. That defense gave up 31 and 24 points in the divisional and conference championship games. Then another 34 in the Super Bowl.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. That defense gave up 31 and 24 points in the divisional and conference championship games. Then another 34 in the Super Bowl.

Whoa. Something we agree on? D...Did....did we just become best friends?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 16 TDs, 4 INTs, QB rating of 90.7, 2nd lowest INT% in the league last year only behind Tom Brady, 6th in the NFC in TD%, 9th in the NFC in QB rating, 2 NFC championships games, 1 Super Bowl and he's garbage?

Add in the other bullshit he did and your getting it!!!

If he would of let it at the kneeling thing, he might of pulled thru.....
But he didn't stop at just that crock of Shit.

Talk to someone who was in or was closely related to a person in the military.....
What he did was disgraceful to the men and women who fought for his ass to do such stupid Shit.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a perfect fit in Gase's system, and he has very similar physical tools to Tannehill. He can obviously run the read option, roll-out, throw on the run... etc...

I believe Kaep is a very serviceable QB, and this could be the best thing to happen to him. If Miami is willing to bring him in. In back-to-back seasons, Gase made Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill look like good QB's. I don't see why he cannot service Kaep in the same manner.

What's funny is. Cutler talked about something like this happening, and said he could have been lured back if the right situation was offered. However, when he signed the contract with FOX, that was the end of it.

There couldn't be a better situation for him than this. An 11 win team last year, with the one offensive coordinator that he truly hit it off with, serving as their HC. However, I don't think he can get out of the FOX contract.

Yeah except for the fact that he doesn't know how to go through his progressions.

I have to assume Kaepernick is asking for more money than he is worth and hoping someone eventually gives it to him out of desperation.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah except for the fact that he doesn't know how to go through his progressions.

I have to assume Kaepernick is asking for more money than he is worth and hoping someone eventually gives it to him out of desperation.
Nah, what evidence is there of Kaep asking for more than he is worth in August. Come on now- you and I both know that doesn't make a lick of sense.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't evidence, I'm just speculating that might contribute to his unemployment.
Right, but Occam's razor has to pull through at some point. What kind of contracts are guys getting in August? We're already through OTA's and are plowing through camp.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in the other bullshit he did and your getting it!!!

If he would of let it at the kneeling thing, he might of pulled thru.....
But he didn't stop at just that crock of Shit.

Talk to someone who was in our was closely related to a person in the military.....
What he did was disgraceful to the men and women who fought for his ass to do such stupid Shit.

Like I've said the pig socks and the castro shirt were just stupid things to wear. But you're telling me you were completely okay with everything that went on in this country, politically, last year. There was nothing you felt was an injustice or was wrong and was just complete bullshit? Kaepernick knelt for the anthem because the America we live in today is NOT the America men and women fought their asses for hundreds of years for. My grandfathers did not fight in wars so we could have cops kill innocent people left and right with no reprecussions. My grandfathers didn't fight in wars so we can have a healthcare system that doesn't benefit the poor people or middle class. The America we live in today is honestly not something to be proud of. That's what he was saying. This protest, I have no problem with, he actions afterwards, that's what I have a problem with. But what he's done since leaving the 49ers for VARIOUS communities with his camp and his charitable donations show me that he's putting his money where his protest was and he's doing something to make up for his antics.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Forum + Kaep = G rated (I am being generous I know) Politics Forum?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's new episode of Dragon Ball Z SportsHoopla NFL.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said the pig socks and the castro shirt were just stupid things to wear. But you're telling me you were completely okay with everything that went on in this country, politically, last year. There was nothing you felt was an injustice or was wrong and was just complete bullshit? Kaepernick knelt for the anthem because the America we live in today is NOT the America men and women fought their asses for hundreds of years for. My grandfathers did not fight in wars so we could have cops kill innocent people left and right with no reprecussions. My grandfathers didn't fight in wars so we can have a healthcare system that doesn't benefit the poor people or middle class. The America we live in today is honestly not something to be proud of. That's what he was saying. This protest, I have no problem with, he actions afterwards, that's what I have a problem with. But what he's done since leaving the 49ers for VARIOUS communities with his camp and his charitable donations show me that he's putting his money where his protest was and he's doing something to make up for his antics.

Did your grandfather's fight so any so and so on the streets could defy the laws and the police??? Up to and including shooting the police.
And if you would of read, I SAID if he would of done his kneeling and left it at that he'd probably be a lot better off. But he didn't leave it at that, he kept on with his stupidity. Proving that if he makes a stupid decision, there are more to come.
And whatever he's doing now, it's obviously a little too late. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.
He has proven nothing more than he's an attention whore, and now he's sorry. He should of directed his attention in a more constructive way.

Get back to me when someone, if anyone besides Jerry Jones wants this trash......

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your grandfather's fight so any so and so on the streets could defy the laws and the police??? Up to and including shooting the police.
And if you would of read, I SAID if he would of done his kneeling and left it at that he'd probably be a lot better off. But he didn't leave it at that, he kept on with his stupidity. Proving that if he makes a stupid decision, there are more to come.
And whatever he's doing now, it's obviously a little too late. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.
He has proven nothing more than he's an attention whore, and now he's sorry. He should of directed his attention in a more constructive way.

Get back to me when someone, if anyone besides Jerry Jones wants this trash......

No, they didn't, but if you get pulled over for a busted tail light, you shouldn't have to wonder if you're gonna move the wrong way and get shot. Police shouldn't shoot to kill, should shoot to subdue. No reason why, if someone is running away, you need to shoot them 6 times in the back. No reason why if someone is resisting arrest, you have to shoot them in the chest. Shoot them in the foot or in the leg to stop them. No reason to shoot to kill unless they are threatening your life. I also think that he has proven during this offseason that his attention is now on bettering communities and people in need and educating people on how to handle interactions with the police. Do you not think people deserve second chances?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget this very small yet important detail.

Kaepernick had a contract.

He.

Opted.

Out!

He is without a contract. By choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.