• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget Baltimore, Kaep fits perfectly in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... than you shouldn't have hired Adam Gase as your head coach. He needs a QB who can move, for his offense to thrive.

he's a leader and that's my point.

Save your empty cliches. We saw how far being "a leader" got him in that playoff game last year. Leadership isn't worth much, if you can't perform at a competent level physically. He's a fine backup QB. However, if he's your guy for a full season, you're screwed.
Gase was in Denver with Peyton Manning? You just considering that an outlier or is Gase's scheme more flexible than you let on?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he get to keep the money? WTF are you talking about.

Holy shit dude... You're a real dunderhead.

Take a lap. I'm done with you.

For the love of God. lol. Sometimes you just have to laugh at this shit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase was in Denver with Peyton Manning? You just considering that an outlier or is Gase's scheme more flexible than you let on?

I think when you have Peyton f'ing Manning. Things become more flexible, yes. lol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit dude... You're a real dunderhead.

Take a lap. I'm done with you.

For the love of God. lol. Sometimes you just have to laugh at this shit.

Cutler > kaepernick

You should have shut the fuck up the first time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
words have never been better spoken, save your gas for moving forwards instead of backwards.

If you're looking to improve your draft positioning. Matt Moore may help you get forward in that respect.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am just skeptical is all. We aren't talking Kubiak and his dinosaur bootleg offense that needs to die in a fire.

All I know is, that Gase took two QB's who had been otherwise inconsistent/disappointing in their NFL careers and led them to the best season each has had. He did this by catering to their strengths, utilizing their mobility, rolling them out of the pocket, designed run plays/read options... etc... They were both very, very impressive coaching jobs. Then, with Matt Moore in the playoffs, his offense posts 12 points against a team they pretty much hammered early on in the season with Tannehill.

I think offenses function better with backup QB's, when they have tool-sets comparable to that of the starter. That way you don't have to do a big overhaul on how you're going to approach the game. I think Kaep can step in and run that offense in a very similar fashion to Tannehill. Which we all know functions quite well.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anti-first amendment, are we?
What does the first amendment have to do with this? The first amendment gives him the freedom to say it, but not some phony entitlement to be paid millions of dollars to speak with no responsibility.

Go yell "fire" in a theatre or "Im out of liquor give me your money" in a school, and then let's continue this discussion.

He can say what he he wants, and we are also free to judge him as a fucking idiot who we don't want to give money to. Hey, its (supposedly) a free country.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is are positives for him to go to either team.

In Miami 1/2 of those blue haired gummers can't remember what they had for breakfast let alone what Kaep did last year. After all these are the same folks who can't push a chad all the way through a ballot.

In Baltimore @Oldschool739 likely jumps off a very tall building.

Winner either way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit post

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a perfect fit in Gase's system, and he has very similar physical tools to Tannehill. He can obviously run the read option, roll-out, throw on the run... etc...

I believe Kaep is a very serviceable QB, and this could be the best thing to happen to him. If Miami is willing to bring him in. In back-to-back seasons, Gase made Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill look like good QB's. I don't see why he cannot service Kaep in the same manner.

What's funny is. Cutler talked about something like this happening, and said he could have been lured back if the right situation was offered. However, when he signed the contract with FOX, that was the end of it.

There couldn't be a better situation for him than this. An 11 win team last year, with the one offensive coordinator that he truly hit it off with, serving as their HC. However, I don't think he can get out of the FOX contract.

Yeah, the fact that he wore a Casto shirt is going to go over well with the Cuban population.
images

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick for Miami Dolphins QB 2017!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cuban American guy, I can tell you there is zero chance Miami is signing Kaep, now that he came out supporting Castro.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-807x452.jpg

That would be like the Chargers signing a healthy guy, or the Raiders signing a clean-living choir boy or something. Just would not fly with the fan base.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is a huge reason Kaep should still be on a team.
He would be if he didn't voluntarily opt out of his contract with SF.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep threw 16 TD's to just 4 INT's last season......if Manziel had ever done anything remotely close to that he'd still be in the League.
Kraperdick also was 26th out of 30 in completion percentage, 30th out of 30 in YPG, Tied for 9th in sacked the most, 24th out of 30 in YPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.