• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget Baltimore, Kaep fits perfectly in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If kap was hired, I finally would support Suh stomping someone in the face, arm and ding dong.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I believe what Kaep did was perfectly in the spirit of American values, and everything the flag stands for. However, I do realize we will never agree on this. So, I digress.

And I do have a little bias.

My Pa served in the Canadian Navy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If kap was hired, I finally would support Suh stomping someone in the face, arm and ding dong.

Good way to handle having an opposing viewpoint with somebody...

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop talking about kaep? What a fucking loser. Him and that Lorenzo ball faggot just need to go away.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... it's not that simple. FOX would subpoena Cutler to court, in a nano-second. He would wind up owing them a good amount of money. Unless there is some potential buy-out clause, which was agreed upon beforehand. However, it does not sound like this is the case.
They would replace him in a nano-second.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K... well. I have no interest in talking football with somebody who is so blinded by his hatred of Kaep, that he feels his NFL career has been no more successful than Johnny Manziel.
Both are distractions and neither can run a real offense. Compare them at your leisure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would replace him in a nano-second.

Yeah, totally... I'm sure they'd just let him keep the money they've already paid him. In exchange for zero hours of work.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are distractions and neither can run a real offense. Compare them at your leisure.

So, they are comparable? Okay, now we know never to take your opinion seriously. Which I get the feeling was never an issue anyway. Keep being triggered...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a perfect fit in Gase's system, and he has very similar physical tools to Tannehill. He can obviously run the read option, roll-out, throw on the run... etc...

I believe Kaep is a very serviceable QB, and this could be the best thing to happen to him. If Miami is willing to bring him in. In back-to-back seasons, Gase made Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill look like good QB's. I don't see why he cannot service Kaep in the same manner.

What's funny is. Cutler talked about something like this happening, and said he could have been lured back if the right situation was offered. However, when he signed the contract with FOX, that was the end of it.

There couldn't be a better situation for him than this. An 11 win team last year, with the one offensive coordinator that he truly hit it off with, serving as their HC. However, I don't think he can get out of the FOX contract.

where's matt moore fit into your logic?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they are comparable? Okay, now we know never to take your opinion seriously. Which I get the feeling was never an issue anyway. Keep being triggered...
I'm not the one whining that no NFL team wants the terrible quarterback. He's out of the league and that's that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where's matt moore fit into your logic?

I like Matt Moore as a backup, quite a bit actually. I think he's great to fill in for a game or two, when necessary. However, I think we all saw what happened when he was handed over the reigns of the offense full-time last season. He's also just not a great fit for a Gase system. Gase's offense really requires a lot of a QB mobility-wise. Moore's inability to move, takes a good chunk out of the playbook.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, totally... I'm sure they'd just let him keep the money they've already paid him. In exchange for zero hours of work.
Why would he get to keep the money? WTF are you talking about.

Cutler would be a lucky option for any team that got screwed at the last minute and lost their starting QB. Suitable quarterbacks aren't usually around this late. But the team's gotta be good enough for Cutler to want to do it. For Gase, no brainer.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case it can just be observation. Now if that is justified is another matter. But the owners seem to have their stance on it.

Fair enough.

I actually understand the owners. I would be very hesitant to invite that circus to town, while only adding a stop-gap or backup QB to my team. I also really don't care for what Kaep stands for, in the least.

I just think the juvenile rage people work themselves into over the guy, is just... kind of pathetic.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a perfect fit in Gase's system, and he has very similar physical tools to Tannehill. He can obviously run the read option, roll-out, throw on the run... etc...

I believe Kaep is a very serviceable QB, and this could be the best thing to happen to him. If Miami is willing to bring him in. In back-to-back seasons, Gase made Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill look like good QB's. I don't see why he cannot service Kaep in the same manner.

What's funny is. Cutler talked about something like this happening, and said he could have been lured back if the right situation was offered. However, when he signed the contract with FOX, that was the end of it.

There couldn't be a better situation for him than this. An 11 win team last year, with the one offensive coordinator that he truly hit it off with, serving as their HC. However, I don't think he can get out of the FOX contract.

He would instantly be the most talented QB in the division that is for sure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never wanted my NFL QB to move outside the pocket, let him die there i say…or throw a big gainer to the #3 pass option.

he's a leader and that's my point.

Well... than you shouldn't have hired Adam Gase as your head coach. He needs a QB who can move, for his offense to thrive.

he's a leader and that's my point.

Save your empty cliches. We saw how far being "a leader" got him in that playoff game last year. Leadership isn't worth much, if you can't perform at a competent level physically. He's a fine backup QB. However, if he's your guy for a full season, you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.