• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fools Gold

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just going to say the title of this thread may be the most accurate ever. :nod:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some fans have gotten to the point that they'd rather be right about the Rams losing than seeing the team do well.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some fans have gotten to the point that they'd rather be right about the Rams losing than seeing the team do well.

I'm not sure 88, but I think most on here want the Rams to win or at least play well. I can live with them losing some of these games, it's just the way they are doing it. It's pretty bad to lose 37-13 and still think that we could have, should have, or would have, but we should have!
I don't know why we constantly have stupid penalties, false starts at home, really? Holding calls that don't really affect the play? Late hits after we have stopped the offense? On top of all the non calls against our opponents? I know alot of people complain about their teams not getting calls, but it seems like we have more than our share?

Then there is Foles missing wide open receivers, all his balls are sailing on him, don't we have 2QB coaches, what are they working on all week? He's also thrown some nice passes with guys all over our receivers, but these wide open misses are unacceptable!

Then add in the defense took the day off, 2 harmless little passes go for 170 yards and 2 TD's, also unacceptable! I live in Bear and Viking country and see them play alot, they are not that good!

As I said, I can live with us losing if we play well and the other team actually beats us, but we seem to constantly BEAT OURSELVES!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure 88, but I think most on here want the Rams to win or at least play well. I can live with them losing some of these games, it's just the way they are doing it. It's pretty bad to lose 37-13 and still think that we could have, should have, or would have, but we should have!
I don't know why we constantly have stupid penalties, false starts at home, really? Holding calls that don't really affect the play? Late hits after we have stopped the offense? On top of all the non calls against our opponents? I know alot of people complain about their teams not getting calls, but it seems like we have more than our share?

Then there is Foles missing wide open receivers, all his balls are sailing on him, don't we have 2QB coaches, what are they working on all week? He's also thrown some nice passes with guys all over our receivers, but these wide open misses are unacceptable!

Then add in the defense took the day off, 2 harmless little passes go for 170 yards and 2 TD's, also unacceptable! I live in Bear and Viking country and see them play alot, they are not that good!

As I said, I can live with us losing if we play well and the other team actually beats us, but we seem to constantly BEAT OURSELVES!

Well said.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my opening opinion on the Rams. They suck plain and simple. Heads need to roll.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just going to say the title of this thread may be the most accurate ever. :nod:

we don't always agree on things but we def agree on this!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, this is indeed fools gold. This team presents competence but is really bad team and this falls at the feet of the owner, the FO, and this coaching staff. These players are not executing and this is about a lot of bullshit that is just coming unraveled in a hurry.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit bums me out

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.....every week, stupid penalties, stupid turnovers, missed opportunities, poor play calling seem to be the norm anymore. This offense has got to be the most stagnant that I've seen in a long time! Can someone please explain to me, when we are in a 3rd an long situation why are we throwing a pass 5 yards short of the marker? All of this goes on the head coach! None of this will get fixed as long as Fisher is here! We might as well get use to it.

I will also say, it just makes matters worse when the refs are completely against our team! There were a lot of dumb calls as well as non calls that went completely against us yesterday. We are a marked team!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Bradford gets hurt (concussion and non-throwing shoulder strain). At least his timing was perfect, one game after he fulfilled the quota to complete the trade.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Bradford gets hurt (concussion and non-throwing shoulder strain). At least his timing was perfect, one game after he fulfilled the quota to complete the trade.

That's about the only good thing to note. We owe them nothing!

I'm actually surprised ~Ole Sammy~ lasted this long! I hope the boy enjoys the rest of the season watching from the sidelines! You know he will milk this as long as he can!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, they were calling our defense for mere breathing on Cutler or any Chicago offensive player and yet Foles was hit AT LEAST three times after he released the ball with no calls on any of them. The Chicago offensive line was holding ALL DAY LONG and they called two of them. GRob might had a hold or two but four?! There was a point there that the refs were making the calls up as they went along and I know of two of the holding calls on GRob were phantom at best. We are indeed a marked team and numbnuts (Kroneke) may have to get rid of both Fisher and Williams if this becomes this blatant of a pattern by the refs.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like Foles is benched. :L I really didn't think Fisher would have the balls to do it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foles experiment should be over, even when he had time there were constant over throws, balls thrown too high, dump offs short of the 1st, no audibles..

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like Keenum is going to do any better? he's just like Foles. they are basically the same QB.

Does Fisher seriously expect different results from Keenum?

and how long before he admits defeat with this trade just as he has done with Foles?

I'd feel better if we still had Davis to sling the ball around instead of Keenum. honestly, at this point, I'd rather see Mannion that Keenum.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, all this team needs is a game-manager QB for this team to be successful. we don't even need a Brees, Brady, Palmer etc.

a QB that will take some shots downfield and be successful at it to keep the opposing defenses from stacking the box against Gurley and keep the defense fresh throughout the game. that's all we need.

and we don't even have one on the team. Ugh!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum is starting next week.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I totally agree with the majority of your post Vita, I'm still not impressed by Sammies "numbers". Obviously better than Foles numbers," in this case" he still went 4-4 for 14 yards (typical Sammie) and half of the 41 yard TD to Mathews was YAC yards!
Well who could be impressed? :noidea:

You totally missed the point of the post Smed, it was more of an indictment of Foles than an endorsement of Sam.

Even then I'll restate, if Sam goes on to be their Franchise QB (And I doubt it) and Foles kicks rocks (Looks like that may be the case) The trade was still a good one for the Rams.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... but getting to the red zone is also good. Foles has struggled to get into field goal range. I mean how many 60 Yarders can Greg kick :noidea: Smed those are Austin Davis like numbers :)
How do I double rate this post with one of these? :lol:

Pure gold coug!