• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fools Gold

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I double rate this post with one of these? :lol:

Pure gold coug!

And exactly how are those numbers better than Sammies, you two can argue it all you want, Davis had a better winning percentage with Rams than Sammie did, Davis completed higher percentage of passes than Sammie ever did, bottom line Sammie never did anything that was any better than Davis did, other than make a lot more money!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I double rate this post with one of these? :lol:

Pure gold coug!

Oh and by the way, that would be funny "if" it was worse than Sammie! But Zuerliens rookie year he was 7-13 from over 50 , with 1 made from over 60, gee, wasn't Sammie the QB all year that year?
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And exactly how are those numbers better than Sammies, you two can argue it all you want, Davis had a better winning percentage with Rams than Sammie did, Davis completed higher percentage of passes than Sammie ever did, bottom line Sammie never did anything that was any better than Davis did, other than make a lot more money!

At least Sammie got us a 2nd rd pick. Davis was just tossed in taxi and deported to Cleveland. :nono:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Sammie got us a 2nd rd pick. Davis was just tossed in taxi and deported to Cleveland. :nono:

Yep two stupid things happened there, one stupid move by the Eagles and we came out smelling like a rose, the other move was just pointless and we sure could use a very capable backup like we had last year a guy that put up good numbers and helped win games for us, stupid move on Fishers part!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow!

A second round pick for 60M?

What a deal!

Somebody give me a second round pick PLEASE. I want to sell it to the Rams for 60M so I can retire with a bunch of jack I didn't earn or deserve just like Sammie.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep two stupid things happened there, one stupid move by the Eagles and we came out smelling like a rose, the other move was just pointless and we sure could use a very capable backup like we had last year a guy that put up good numbers and helped win games for us, stupid move on Fishers part!

I don't think I would go that far as smelling like a rose.... Keenum is our starting QB now. That's not good. We owe Foles a boat load of cash. And unfortunately we will probably pick another Isaiah Pead type player with our second round pick next year.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I would go that far as smelling like a rose.... Keenum is our starting QB now. That's not good. We owe Foles a boat load of cash. And unfortunately we will probably pick another Isaiah Pead type player with our second round pick next year.

If Sammie was still here, he would have already been hurt and Keenum would already be playing, we owe Foles alot less than we ever paid Sammie, your probably right about wasting the pick though!

So overall we've saved some money, that will probably just go into Stans pocket!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!

A second round pick for 60M?

What a deal!

Somebody give me a second round pick PLEASE. I want to sell it to the Rams for 60M so I can retire with a bunch of jack I didn't earn or deserve just like Sammie.

I was making a point because Smed thinks Davis is the next Tom Brady yet he doesn't play? He had a few good games yes but then defenses adjusted and he was shut down. Pretty much like Foles. At least Sam will be playing when he wakes up from his concussion. His Oline is pathetic. Did anyone see that game? Sam got destroyed ( 4 sacks and drilled so many times) but still played good.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you meant Coug.

And Smed is not alone in thinking Davis would be better than what we have now.

He's no Brady, but he could get the ball downfield which would open up the running game.

And he would benefit from having Gurley vs Mason like last season.

I still think Fish gave up on him too quick considering the tough schedule he played those last 5 games.

I wish we had Davis to trot out instead of Keenum, but Fish had to justify his trade and he never liked Davis anyways for some reason.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you meant Coug.

And Smed is not alone in thinking Davis would be better than what we have now.

He's no Brady, but he could get the ball downfield which would open up the running game.

And he would benefit from having Gurley vs Mason like last season.

I still think Fish gave up on him too quick considering the tough schedule he played those last 5 games.

I wish we had Davis to trot out instead of Keenum, but Fish had to justify his trade and he never liked Davis anyways for some reason.

I wouldn't mind Davis at this point for sure. I wonder if Cleveland would trade us Johnny football for Foles??

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought it was really funny how he slide in the dis on your boy Smed. I have not dog in this fight homeboy, doesn't mean if one of you get bit in the ass, I'm not gonna laugh... :nod:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind Davis at this point for sure. I wonder if Cleveland would trade us Johnny football for Foles??

The Rams don't need a head case. Same reason they don't need RG3.

They just need a solid QB. I think Davis could've been a solid QB for the Rams but Fish gave him the axe.

Now, we all get to watch the crappy product they march onto the field every week while Fish collects his millions for making these decisions and not having to pay for them by losing his job.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought it was really funny how he slide in the dis on your boy Smed. I have not dog in this fight homeboy, doesn't mean if one of you get bit in the ass, I'm not gonna laugh... :nod:

I hear ya, but i didn't even take it as a dis, I thought it was weak, especially since his boy was the king of getting us into long FG range. At least we put points on the board with Davis!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just need a solid QB. I think Davis could've been a solid QB for the Rams but Fish gave him the axe.

Now, we all get to watch the crappy product they march onto the field every week while Fish collects his millions for making these decisions and not having to pay for them by losing his job.

Yep. Stan Will never fire Fisher because he doesn't mind losing right now. Not to mention he probably doesn't have a clue what's going on with the team he's too busy trying to move it to LA. Plus if the Rams move to LA Fisher has gone through these moves before.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making a point because Smed thinks Davis is the next Tom Brady yet he doesn't play? He had a few good games yes but then defenses adjusted and he was shut down. Pretty much like Foles. At least Sam will be playing when he wakes up from his concussion. His Oline is pathetic. Did anyone see that game? Sam got destroyed ( 4 sacks and drilled so many times) but still played good.

You made absolutely no point whatsoever! No where did I say Davis was anywhere near Brady or ANY elite QB. He looked good and won games for us, not many backup QBs can do that!
And please let go of the "defenses figured him out" that's Bullshit! He threw some Interceptions and had a couple deflected interceptions, everyone has them!
If you want to use a dumb comment like that, then I guess since Sammie threw 10 in 8 games, I GUESS DEFENSES FIGURED HIM
OUT!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, Fishers sticks with players like Bradford, Wells, Joseph, Cook, Britt, Pead, but Davis produced and was shown the door! Pettis and Givens while not great, gave us a good 3rd down possession WR and a good deep threat have we really had any of that this year? I'm sure there are others!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, but i didn't even take it as a dis, I thought it was weak, especially since his boy was the king of getting us into long FG range. At least we put points on the board with Davis!
Like I said, I thought it was funny how he just 'slide' it in there, I didn't see it coming.

Seeing as you are now back on your soapbox about your boy, I wish Coug never brought him back into the convo.

Damn you @27mtrcougar !!! :gaah:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weak is you thinking :bullshit:Davis and Foles are better then Sam. Now they are getting splinters in their ass from riding the bench.
You made absolutely no point whatsoever! No where did I say Davis was anywhere near Brady or ANY elite QB. He looked good and won games for us, not many backup QBs can do that!
And please let go of the "defenses figured him out" that's Bullshit! He threw some Interceptions and had a couple deflected interceptions, everyone has them!
If you want to use a dumb comment like that, then I guess since Sammie threw 10 in 8 games, I GUESS DEFENSES FIGURED HIM
OUT!

Yes once they got good tape on him defenses shut him down. He doesn't have an elite arm like Sam. So his game is limited. Exactly why do you think he's not playing? He's a back up that's it.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a good qb, that is the only answer, it isn't Davis, Keenum, Foles or Bradford.