• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Cassel, Now Garoppolo. Time to Admit Brady is a System QB

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are persistent I will give you that. Did you catch Tom Brady in bed with your girl or something? A lot of the points you make are kind of ridiculous. There has the be a real reason for all this hate.

This is Hammer's lady. apparently you could order her with 4 tatas if you wanted and soon to come is "intelligence" which they say is artificial but likely of a higher level than her studly boyfriend......

2014-oral-sex-doll-the-vagina-is-permanent.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't even show up in the first half but still could have won. They don't have the talent to take half of a game off but if they can play a full 60 I believe that they can beat anyone. They would be 2-0 although I do admit at full strength the pats will be hard to beat especially at home. But man do they get the calls...

I try to avoid the name calling but holy shit, you're a moron. The QB that was shredding the fins like a high school team got crushed and broken before the half. It wouldn't have been close if he finished the game.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to avoid the name calling but holy shit, you're a moron. The QB that was shredding the fins like a high school team got crushed and broken before the half. It wouldn't have been close if he finished the game.

It is kinda funny. 5 QB's since 2001 for the pats have started games for Belichick.

Bledsoe lasted two games before not being able to play anymore
Garroppolo lasted 2 games before not being able to play anymore
Brissett lasted 1 game before not being able to play anymore
Cassel is the only QB outside of Brady who's been able to play more than 2 games for Belichick without his body giving up.
Brady has 2 of the top 8 all time QB starting streaks.

This is the stature of the only QB who can hold up to the beating that Belichick's offense expects his QB to take. :lol:

bJomQ2i9D5wmqskc6nPBbMCC_500.png

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see why, Goodell certainly doesn't want the Patriots to win
Probably why he's pissed at NE and punishes them it's the only retribution he has. The refs certainly don't listen to him haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you understand the Fins have now played two horrible first halfs. NE took advantage yes but when they woke up they turned it around and almost won. If they did anything in the first half they would have won. Hard to understand?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also your 3rd string just won 27-0 so who cares if JG went out it has no bearing on the Fins scoring on your D for 24 in a half...Skippy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you understand the Fins have now played two horrible first halfs. NE took advantage yes but when they woke up they turned it around and almost won. If they did anything in the first half they would have won. Hard to understand?
Wouldn't that mean if NE did anything in the 2nd half they still would've won? Wow the if game is fun no wonder why losers use it all the time.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, your glossing over Garappolo going down is hard to understand.

If Tanny LIT UP the Pats and then went out of the game, I wouldn't think of trying to boast about almost winning when the fin's 3rd stringer was in.

Hard to understand?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you understand the Fins have now played two horrible games. NE took advantage yes but when they woke up they turned it around and almost won.
If they did anything in the first half they would have won. Hard to understand?

Isn't that the story of Miami?????

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DirtDirtDirt said:
He is the most overrated athlete of my sports lifetime

I can't really opine on that on way or the other. I will say, some of most non-athletic appearing guys, P Manning, Dan Marino, Sonny Jurgensen, to name a few. Have been straight ballers far as NFL quarterbacking goes.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre leaves and the Packers are fine with Rodgers, because Favre was a system QB.

Manning leaves and the Colts move on to Luck, because Manning was a system QB.

This thread is stupid.

Post of the week here

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really opine on that on way or the other. I will say, some of most non-athletic appearing guys, P Manning, Dan Marino, Sonny Jurgensen, to name a few. Have been straight ballers far as NFL quarterbacking goes.

Dirt must of have started watching sports last few mos, short sports lifetime

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone pondered on a few of the ramifications of this thread as it concerns Bill Belichick?

Whatever you think of Billy B. From he's the greatest HC of this and maybe any generation. To he's just a really excellent cheater and all things in-between.

If the gist of this thread has any validity. That you can plug Joe Lunchmeat into the position of starting QB for the New England Patriots and he'd of led them to as many or more titles as Tom Brady. That doesn't speak to well of Belichick or his ability to assess talent.

Now me, I think Belichick is a great HC. Maybe the greatest of all time as what he's done while HCing the Pats has been accomplished in an era of full on free agency. So to think that the biggest mistake of his NE coaching career is rolling with Tom Brady as his starting QB. Is flat out laughable. Cuz if Beiichick thought he had a player on his own roster that could be a better QB that Tom Brady. He'd sit Brady's ass on the bench or cut him or whatever faster than you could drop a hot crack pipe.

On a side note.....watched A Football Life on Rodney Harrison last night. I knew he was pretty ruthless in that he was the last of a now dead breed. An enforcer who many a TE and WR were more concerned with where he was at. As opposed to catching a slant pass over the middle. I didn't know he talked so much shit while doing it though.

And he got absolutely robbed. 2 Pro Bowls? Really? He might not be Ronnie Lott, Troy P, or Ed Reed. but he wasn't that far off eitherif at all. He could everything and anything you could ask of a safety and do it quite well. He belongs in the Hall of Fame.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NEhomer I can post your pic, right?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your glossing over Garappolo going down is hard to understand.

If Tanny LIT UP the Pats and then went out of the game, I wouldn't think of trying to boast about almost winning when the fin's 3rd stringer was in.

Hard to understand?
You are missing my point brisset has replaced JG seamlessly so it's not like some boob came in and threw 4 picks to get them back in it. The Fins have shown complete inconsistency so far this year playing only 30-40 minutes in the games my point was that if they could simply play 60 minutes the way the games went they could easily be 2-0. I know pats fans have a hard time getting this through their head but they barely hung on in this game even though the Fins didn't show up for 30. At least Hawks fans could admit that they were fortunate to escape with the win especially with Wilson's injury. If Moore comes into a game and plays well I can't use that as an excuse for the other team laying 24 on my D in one half! Unbelievable...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that the story of Miami?????
Lately yes! Complete inconsistency which kills them game in and game out. I'm not sure if possible but if they can play a full game they would be a lot better that's what's frustrating about this team. If they don't take advantage of a beat up Browns team at home then I'll be worried...