• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Cassel, Now Garoppolo. Time to Admit Brady is a System QB

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing my point..... The Fins have shown complete inconsistency ..... the Fins didn't show up........If .......I can't use that as an excuse....... Unbelievable...

Simple - Miami is middle of the pack at Offense, Defense or Special teams.
You sound like a logbook of excuses.
They are more competitive this year with a new coach. That's all you can expect this year.
That and talking shit about the Patriots - again.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lately yes! Complete inconsistency which kills them game in and game out. I'm not sure if possible but if they can play a full game they would be a lot better that's what's frustrating about this team. If they don't take advantage of a beat up Browns team at home then I'll be worried...

Fins have a new system. Play to lose in regulation time - then win in overtime against the likes of Cleveland.
Wow, you sure made those Brownies look good!!!!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing my point brisset has replaced JG seamlessly so it's not like some boob came in and threw 4 picks to get them back in it. The Fins have shown complete inconsistency so far this year playing only 30-40 minutes in the games my point was that if they could simply play 60 minutes the way the games went they could easily be 2-0. I know pats fans have a hard time getting this through their head but they barely hung on in this game even though the Fins didn't show up for 30. At least Hawks fans could admit that they were fortunate to escape with the win especially with Wilson's injury. If Moore comes into a game and plays well I can't use that as an excuse for the other team laying 24 on my D in one half! Unbelievable...

brisset has replaced JG seamlessly so it's not like some boob came in and threw 4 picks to get them back in it.

So your definition of seamless is not tossing 4 picks. Great.

At least Hawks fans could admit that they were fortunate to escape with the win especially with Wilson's injury.

Oh, did Russell have them up three scores before being knocked completely out of the game?

an excuse for the other team laying 24 on my D in one half! Unbelievable...

If Jimmy G had stayed in the game, that Pats D would have been on the bench.

You're a complete bag of excuses.

What would your excuse be for Tanny coughing up the ball today to lose as they would have to any decent kicker? The fucking Browns blew the game. Week 5 it's gonna be Pats 48 Browns 3.

Pipe down until your team does something to brag about.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably why he's pissed at NE and punishes them it's the only retribution he has. The refs certainly don't listen to him haha!

hahaha, they hate him too!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like watching a giants' fan drop her Capris to show all tHoop her vagina, eh Homer?

Hammer wants some of that dirty cooch!

@DirtDirtDirt got to watch the Red Sox win and clinch, The Patriots win, The Giants lose and the Jets lose.
All in all, a pretty fine day......

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt is sitting at home looking at the Red Sox in 1st place and the Patriots undefeated.
He's gotta be really happy.....

Probably watching the game ending pic by Corky Manning today over and over again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably watching the game ending pic by Corky Manning today over and over again.
Right after Joe I'm living off my dad's success Buck tells the world no one wants to face Eli in that situation. Eli maybe not the most over rated QB in the NFL but certainly the most over paid. I guess there is a market for interceptions. Who woulda thunk?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt got to watch the Red Sox win and clinch, The Patriots win, The Giants lose and the Jets lose.
All in all, a pretty fine day......

I made sweet love to my wife last night, as she kindly rejected my advances towards entering her ass

That streak is now at 11 years and 4 months

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after Joe I'm living off my dad's success Buck tells the world no one wants to face Eli in that situation. Eli maybe not the most over rated QB in the NFL but certainly the most over paid. I guess there is a market for interceptions. Who woulda thunk?

Let it go little buddy, its been 4 years and 6 years now, that Eli broke all the furniture in your house

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins have a new system. Play to lose in regulation time - then win in overtime against the likes of Cleveland.
Wow, you sure made those Brownies look good!!!!!
It's no use talking football with you guys. My point was that the Fins have a pretty high ceiling when they play up to potential. Right now they are simply way to inconsistent and their execution suffers. Yesterday was yet another example of how they can play well one series then fall apart the next. Very disappointing to see. The only silver lining is that there is an upside that many teams don't have they can beat anyone if they play 60 minutes. Just doesn't look good this season unless things change.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no use talking football with you guys. My point was that the Fins have a pretty high ceiling when they play up to potential. Right now they are simply way to inconsistent and their execution suffers. Yesterday was yet another example of how they can play well one series then fall apart the next. Very disappointing to see. The only silver lining is that there is an upside that many teams don't have they can beat anyone if they play 60 minutes. Just doesn't look good this season unless things change.

Begins and Ends with the QB...No doubt in my mind they will dip into a great QB class in Round One this season....They have to know now Tannehill isn't the answer....Don't care what numbers he manages to compile, like numbers he puts up after he puts his team in 31-7 holes to NE....That guy is a mistake waiting to happen, and it always happens.......Im not a Dolphin hater, I just think that guy is junk

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it go little buddy, its been 4 years and 6 years now, that Eli broke all the furniture in your house

Hmmm I 'm not good with Math which one is 2007 4 or 6 years ago? And thanks for not coming over yesterday. The 4 lbs of pasta, 2 lbs of meatballs and sausage down the drain. I also made a mean Braciole.
We had a character from Prov who had an act name Bobby Bracciola. skip to about 335 or see Federal Hill

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins and Ends with the QB...No doubt in my mind they will dip into a great QB class in Round One this season....They have to know now Tannehill isn't the answer....Don't care what numbers he manages to compile, like numbers he puts up after he puts his team in 31-7 holes to NE....That guy is a mistake waiting to happen, and it always happens.......Im not a Dolphin hater, I just think that guy is junk
Take it from Dirt. He knows shitty QB play.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The myth of Tom Brady is dead.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well any one but Fitzgerald it appears

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave Tanny this season to put it together so we’ll see. He's better than average but not sure how much better. The rest of the team around him hasn't been the greatest either...

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave Tanny this season to put it together so we’ll see. He's better than average but not sure how much better. The rest of the team around him hasn't been the greatest either...

I kinda did too. Before last year he was slowly progressing and a fun QB to watch so I was higher on him than most. Last year was so up and down though.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any shred of doubt whatsoever as to this being pure fact is now removed forever after yesterday. Congrats to the OP.