• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I don't look for JW to have as good of a year next year.

The loss of Benjamin plus a MUCH stronger schedule is the reason why.

Ummm actually the most thrown to receiver from last year is coming back this year(Rashad Greene). Plus we are getting two guys back from injury. The only way that Benjamin is going to be missed is the lob ball in the end zone. Rashad Greene was Winston's primary receiver last year. Plus we have Nick O'Leary coming back for his senior season. The biggest difference between last year and this is going to be who replaces Kenny Shaw our slot receiver. THat should not be that big of a deal considering Christian Green who is pretty good and played a lot will most likely take his position. Benjamin will be replaced most likely by Ermon Lane the Freshman just for some size.

Our Schedule is no tougher than last year really. Even with ND and Okie Lite on the schedule.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the sense of guilt. That would be the criminal portion which they do not have.

All they need is a preponderance of proof to award a pay out. In other words the "jury" just has to believe her story over his story. Nothing more. Does not prove innocence or guilt in any way, shape, or form.

well then the justice that I would like to see is the ability to let actual piers decide who is more believable.

r*pe's don't always provide evidence.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Schedule is no tougher than last year really. Even with ND and Okie Lite on the schedule.

So what your saying is that it's incredibly weak again ?

The only way that would be true is if Clemson and Miami both end up sucking really bad and florida doesn't improve at all which seems impossible. Because last year FSU didn't even play a team OOC that made a bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm actually the most thrown to receiver from last year is coming back this year(Rashad Greene). Plus we are getting two guys back from injury. The only way that Benjamin is going to be missed is the lob ball in the end zone. Rashad Greene was Winston's primary receiver last year. Plus we have Nick O'Leary coming back for his senior season. The biggest difference between last year and this is going to be who replaces Kenny Shaw our slot receiver. THat should not be that big of a deal considering Christian Green who is pretty good and played a lot will most likely take his position. Benjamin will be replaced most likely by Ermon Lane the Freshman just for some size.

Benjamin seemed to always bail JW out when it mattered most.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what your saying is that it's incredibly weak again ?

The only way that would be true is if Clemson and Miami both end up sucking really bad and florida doesn't improve at all which seems impossible. Because last year FSU didn't even play a team OOC that made a bowl.

Clemson lost their starting QB, #1 and #2 WRs, OL guys Clemson is going to be down. Miami lost their SR QB and now their supposed starter this year is out with an injury. They still have Duke Johnson, but no passing game now. Might be a little worse than last year. UF is a toss up considering they are now going to run a spread/option offense. Hard to tell with this one. Defense will still be good.

You can call it weak, but that has been the mantra of SEC and BIG fans since 1992 when FSU joined the ACC. Hell even before that when FSU was independent and played ANYONE people said their schedule was weak. That will never go away except for when they play those "good teams" from other conferences and win(NC).

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson lost their starting QB, #1 and #2 WRs, OL guys Clemson is going to be down. Miami lost their SR QB and now their supposed starter this year is out with an injury. They still have Duke Johnson, but no passing game now. Might be a little worse than last year. UF is a toss up considering they are now going to run a spread/option offense. Hard to tell with this one. Defense will still be good.

You can call it weak, but that has been the mantra of SEC and BIG fans since 1992 when FSU joined the ACC. Hell even before that when FSU was independent and played ANYONE people said their schedule was weak. That will never go away except for when they play those "good teams" from other conferences and win(NC).

I agree clemson and Miami will be down but hey if you want to say its weaker than last years be my guest because last year was the weakest of any BCS champion.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benjamin seemed to always bail JW out when it mattered most.

I see you did not watch many games. The WR that bailed him out more than any was Rashad Greene who will be back. Benjamin was targeted in the Redzone due to being 6'6". Which is what Jimbo has done with every tall receiver he has had at FSU. Benjamin, Fagg(yes real name), REliford(TE), and so on.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you did not watch many games. The WR that bailed him out more than any was Rashad Greene who will be back. Benjamin was targeted in the Redzone due to being 6'6". Which is what Jimbo has done with every tall receiver he has had at FSU. Benjamin, Fagg(yes real name), REliford(TE), and so on.

Just going but what I saw.

Mark my words, JW won't have as good of a year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree clemson and Miami will be down but hey if you want to say its weaker than last years be my guest because last year was the weakest of any BCS champion.

I have said nothing as to whether it is a tough schedule or not. Kind of hard to tell what a schedule is until the teams start playing. Nobody knows including the "Experts" what the SOS of any team is going to be. It is all a guess right now.

You know you want to bring up the schedule being so weak. Does that really matter when you are torching EVERY single opponent up until the NCG? And then you still beat 3 top 25 teams(end of year rank). Still weak huh?

If I recall what I said is I am used to the weak schedule thing from people. Does that matter considering what is done when playing the "best teams"? Nope not one damn bit.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going but what I saw.

Mark my words, JW won't have as good of a year.

What you saw. What was that the Clemson game and NCG? Great sample size to even know what you are talking about. You have no clue what FSU has on the roster, but try to claim to know? Sorry, but that is laughable.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you saw. What was that the Clemson game and NCG? Great sample size to even know what you are talking about. You have no clue what FSU has on the roster, but try to claim to know? Sorry, but that is laughable.

Mark my words. You heard it here first.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said nothing as to whether it is a tough schedule or not. Kind of hard to tell what a schedule is until the teams start playing. Nobody knows including the "Experts" what the SOS of any team is going to be. It is all a guess right now.

You know you want to bring up the schedule being so weak. Does that really matter when you are torching EVERY single opponent up until the NCG? And then you still beat 3 top 25 teams(end of year rank). Still weak huh?

If I recall what I said is I am used to the weak schedule thing from people. Does that matter considering what is done when playing the "best teams"? Nope not one damn bit.

FSU didn't play the "Best" teams and yes it does matter playing the weakest of all schedules out of any BCS champion.

The reason its considered the weakest is because of those 3 ranked teams one was duke who was barely ranked and lost to Pitt, and the title opponent was the luckiest team ever in a title game and went 3 - 9 the year before.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU didn't play the "Best" teams and yes it does matter playing the weakest of all schedules out of any BCS champion.

The reason its considered the weakest is because of those 3 ranked teams one was duke who was barely ranked and lost to Pitt, and the title opponent was the luckiest team ever in a title game and went 3 - 9 the year before.

You missed my point entirely. Was Auburn not the UNANIMOUS #2 after beating Bama and Mizzou? Yes. Was their only loss to LSU at the beginning of the season? Yes. Was the UGA catch a lucky one? Yes. Was the Bama kick return luck? Not really considering Saban did not put in a FG safe team which would COVER the possibility of a return. They simply out ran the Bama players on the field. YOu constantly want to go back to two years ago with Auburn. That had no bearing on what they did in 2013 now did it? No None at all considering it was a completely new coaching staff who got the players to play together AND believe in themselves.

FSU has had this whole argument you are bringing up thrown at them since joining the ACC(Even during the dynasty). Seems to me you have a problem with FSU itself being allowed to play for the NC. Well that is too bad. The only way for FSU to get into the game was to go undefeated and have others lose a game. That happened and it is not FSU's fault so why rag on it SO MUCH?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed my point entirely. Was Auburn not the UNANIMOUS #2 after beating Bama and Mizzou? Yes. Was their only loss to LSU at the beginning of the season? Yes. Was the UGA catch a lucky one? Yes. Was the Bama kick return luck? Not really considering Saban did not put in a FG safe team which would COVER the possibility of a return. They simply out ran the Bama players on the field. YOu constantly want to go back to two years ago with Auburn. That had no bearing on what they did in 2013 now did it? No None at all considering it was a completely new coaching staff who got the players to play together AND believe in themselves.

FSU has had this whole argument you are bringing up thrown at them since joining the ACC(Even during the dynasty). Seems to me you have a problem with FSU itself being allowed to play for the NC. Well that is too bad. The only way for FSU to get into the game was to go undefeated and have others lose a game. That happened and it is not FSU's fault so why rag on it SO MUCH?

So you agree they had the easiest path to a bcs title?

BTW, Auburn going 3 - 9 the previous year and having two miracle wins factors into them being a lower end title opponent regardless of changing the head coach. You can say it has nothing to do with it but it describes who they were / are considering most of the players were the same. In fact take into consideration that he was a first year Head coach for them and that adds into it as well.

I don't have a problem at all with FSU playing for the title, I merely stated a fact that you keep commenting back at me on but have yet to prove me wrong.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree they had the easiest path to a bcs title?

BTW, Auburn going 3 - 9 the previous year and having two miracle wins factors into them being a lower end title opponent regardless of changing the head coach. You can say it has nothing to do with it but it describes who they were / are considering most of the players were the same. In fact take into consideration that he was a first year Head coach for them and that adds into it as well.

I don't have a problem at all with FSU playing for the title, I merely stated a fact that you keep commenting on but haven't proven wrong.

Wait a second. two miracles? One yes, 2 no. But that is opinion. And I am sorry, but beating the defending NC and winning the conference does make them more than a lower tier title opponent. At least by the polls, computers, and BCS. SO why are we arguing over something like that? YOu think they are a lower tier team fine, but nobody else agrees with you. Including the way they chose the 2 participants.

And no the previous year does NOT show who they were. A coaching staff was the difference in the effort and attitude put forth by those same players that did not try under Gene Chizik. I know we have gone over this before. The coaches made all the difference between 2012 and 2013. If the players had the same attitude as the 3-9 team they would not have only had a single loss in the regular season. They would have had 5 or 6. At least by what you are stating. I am not going to continue to go over this same thing where you think the players are the same from year to year even though the ENTIRE coaching staff changed.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second. two miracles? One yes, 2 no. But that is opinion. And I am sorry, but beating the defending NC and winning the conference does make them more than a lower tier title opponent. At least by the polls, computers, and BCS. SO why are we arguing over something like that? YOu think they are a lower tier team fine, but nobody else agrees with you. Including the way they chose the 2 participants.

And no the previous year does NOT show who they were. A coaching staff was the difference in the effort and attitude put forth by those same players that did not try under Gene Chizik. I know we have gone over this before. The coaches made all the difference between 2012 and 2013. If the players had the same attitude as the 3-9 team they would not have only had a single loss in the regular season. They would have had 5 or 6. At least by what you are stating. I am not going to continue to go over this same thing where you think the players are the same from year to year even though the ENTIRE coaching staff changed.

I agree with you 100%, players change from year to year and growth in a player is also something that changes. This guy apparently doesn't understand about seasoning and growth as being a difference maker as well as sometimes a team is only one element away from being a winner. That element could easily have been the coaching staff or it could have been a player or group of players who came in and started. When Bama played Auburn the two previous seasons it was not pretty for Auburn and I can attest to the fact that Auburn was not the same team this past year compared to the two previous seasons. Apparently we are dealing with someone who doesn't understand about yearly changes in personnel and personal growth on the field.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 100%, players change from year to year and growth in a player is also something that changes. This guy apparently doesn't understand about seasoning and growth as being a difference maker as well as sometimes a team is only one element away from being a winner. That element could easily have been the coaching staff or it could have been a player or group of players who came in and started. When Bama played Auburn the two previous seasons it was not pretty for Auburn and I can attest to the fact that Auburn was not the same team this past year compared to the two previous seasons. Apparently we are dealing with someone who doesn't understand about yearly changes in personnel and personal growth on the field.

The Authority is always full of shit.

That never changes.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Two Miracle wins. Has a game ever been won like that before? No. Most people would call that a miracle. Obviously its tounge and cheek but it applies.

And the defending national champs were obviously not as good either as displayed by their bowl game.

It doesn't matter that the BCS had them ranked # 2. There was a #2 ranked team every year of the BCS and by Auburn's results and how they attained them MOST would agree they were the lower teir of #2 ranked teams if not the lowest. And yes the year prior also factors to describing that team.

It wasn't me who came up with the notion of FSU having the easist road to a BCS title. It was people that get paid to follow the sport and once I took a look at it, I realized they were right.

Just accept it and move on.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that players and personnel change as well and make them better which obviously happened for Auburn, but you can't ignore the fact that they were full of players that were terrible the previous year. Its a fact.

If I got to choose who to play in a title game and my choices were a team that was undefeated the previous year and a team that went 3 - 9 the previous year even though they both improved this year and only had one loss, and I wanted to pick the weaker team, I would take the one that went 3 - 9 and so would anyone else with half a brain.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Authority is always full of shit.

That never changes.

good job popping in to only insult and add nothing to the discussion as usual .

Obviously You dumb fuckers can't handle the truth.