• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "hypothetical" is a scenario that can have many different realities, since it doesn't exist except in your mind. Mine is a very real scenario that did take place and is a real situation with real teams. Frankly I am surprised you didn't get it and see what I actually did, but then again I get that you wouldn't want to bring real teams and situations into a "hypothetical" argument where you can create the parameters in your mind and have them ever-changing to fit your needs. That's about par for your style. don't pin yourself to one solid argument, change it as it goes so you don't have to commit to anything tangible.

Like I said, it was made to make a point in which it did.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt call you a name, he just commented on you being "full of shit" which is no secret on this site:nod::lol:

There is no difference. An insult is an insult.

I am sure you just ignore his only because you don't like me because I have made you look silly.

I only speak the truth which you whiners can't seem to handle.

Who would have thought all these bama fans would be coming to the defense of FSU simpley because they had the easiest path to a BCS title ever. Even though they can't prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sure you just ignore his only because you don't like me because I have made you look silly.

Who would have thought all these bama fans would be coming to the defense of FSU simpley because they had the easiest path to a BCS title ever. Even though they can't prove me wrong.

Sometimes the insult is the truth and thus overlooked because of that reason.

as for you making me or anyone look silly, thats a perception thing and we all know you are obviously a legend...in your own mind. Just look at the name you use, that tells us all we need to know about what you think of yourself and your opinions. My guess is I am not the only one who thinks this about you on this site or in your everyday life.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the insult is the truth and thus overlooked because of that reason.

as for you making me or anyone look silly, thats a perception thing and we all know you are obviously a legend...in your own mind. Just look at the name you use, that tells us all we need to know about what you think of yourself and your opinions. My guess is I am not the only one who thinks this about you on this site or in your everyday life.

Yea but calling me full of shit isn't the true considering everything I have said is the truth so I guess we can just call it a perception thing as well.

BTW, My name is from a television show so it really shows what you know which is nothing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but calling me full of shit isn't the true considering everything I have said is the truth so I guess we can just call it a perception thing as well.

BTW, My name is from a television show so it really shows what you know which is nothing.

I know enough to know that you feel you identify with the name and your attitude and wanting to always be right even when wrong says so. Cant help but to call'em like I see'em and this one is as plain as day and night. Now go on and bring up my name and how I am so much like a bandwagon fan, but you would be so wrong and that would only further serve my point that you are not the "authority" that you try so hard to make yourself out to be.

PS, you made the statement that I dislike you or something to that effect, but in order for me to dislike you I would have to know you more than on here, so lets just say that we butt heads alot and leave it at that.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know enough to know that you feel you identify with the name and your attitude and wanting to always be right even when wrong says so. Cant help but to call'em like I see'em and this one is as plain as day and night. Now go on and bring up my name and how I am so much like a bandwagon fan, but you would be so wrong and that would only further serve my point that you are not the "authority" that you try so hard to make yourself out to be.

PS, you made the statement that I dislike you or something to that effect, but in order for me to dislike you I would have to know you more than on here, so lets just say that we butt heads alot and leave it at that.

"Your name says who you are but my name doesn't say who I am" - Bandwagonbo2 :lol:

I don't have to always be right, I just usually am.

Its funny how bothered you are by my screen name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your name says who you are but my name doesn't say who I am" - Bandwagonbo2 :lol:

I don't have to always be right, I just usually am.

Its funny how bothered you are by my screen name.

Mine holds a special meaning and if you didnt only like threads with controversy or an ability to rustle someones jimmies you would know why I am named what I am, its not as important as being named after a television character:L, but clearly it does hold a very special meaning for me and I am a different person today because of its namesake.

As for your always being right, that clearly is in the eye of the beholder and apparently you are blind in one eye and cant see clearly out of the other.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine holds a special meaning and if you didnt only like threads with controversy or an ability to rustle someones jimmies you would know why I am named what I am, its not as important as being named after a television character:L, but clearly it does hold a very special meaning for me and I am a different person today because of its namesake.

As for your always being right, that clearly is in the eye of the beholder and apparently you are blind in one eye and cant see clearly out of the other.

Since you feel the need to make baseless accusations, where have I been wrong in this thread ?

Come on nitpick nancy. Lets hear it.