• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell me for one second that FSU fans weren't relieved when they realized they were facing Auburn instead of Alabama.

And whether anyone wants to admit it or not, them going 3 - 9 the previous year has a part in that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell me for one second that FSU fans weren't relieved when they realized they were facing Auburn instead of Alabama.

And whether anyone wants to admit it or not, them going 3 - 9 the previous year has a part in that.

Auburn bouncing back was not that big of a surprise. They bounced back more than expected, but 8 wins or more was expected. They went 3-9 because of bad coaching and a team that quit and didn't give a crap. They have constantly had top recruiting classes and were already stacked with talent. Much or at least some of which Malzahn himself had recruited on the offensive side of the ball before he left.

It's not like they were some 3-9 team that had no talent.

As for Alabama, I'm glad we didn't play Florida St because we probably would have lost. Would have liked to have been there and had the opportunity, but it's doubtful we would have won.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good job popping in to only insult and add nothing to the discussion as usual .

Obviously You dumb fuckers can't handle the truth.

As opposed to constantly posting and adding nothing to the discussion?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that players and personnel change as well and make them better which obviously happened for Auburn, but you can't ignore the fact that they were full of players that were terrible the previous year. Its a fact.

If I got to choose who to play in a title game and my choices were a team that was undefeated the previous year and a team that went 3 - 9 the previous year even though they both improved this year and only had one loss, and I wanted to pick the weaker team, I would take the one that went 3 - 9 and so would anyone else with half a brain.

Well now, lets analyze this a bit more then since we have choices now. On one hand we have a team who went undefeated the previous year and didnt play in a title game or bowl game. Then we have a team who went 3-9 the previous year. Now the team that was undefeated the previous year(without frills and trimmings) lost its CCG, while the team that was 3-9 the previous season and was 11-1 seasons end won its CCG and had beaten two very good teams in the final two weeks in moving on to 12-1. Now, in my estimation you dont reward a team that just lost its CCG by letting them play in a BCS title game, nor do you let the team that beat that team play in it if they are lower ranked, so the obvious choice to me is the team that went 3-9 the previous season because A. previous season records dont mean shit, and 2. Auburn was the better team between themselves and tOSU and had proved so the final two weeks by beating highly ranked opponents both weeks.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good job popping in to only insult and add nothing to the discussion as usual .

Obviously You dumb fuckers can't handle the truth.

So now you have resorted to names because you dont have anything good to add. Dumb Fuckers doesnt describe me, so maybe you are looking in a couple of mirrors while posting or you have a mouse in your pocket that has its own keyboard.:noidea:

At any rate that post equals fail:L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I did not care which team they faced. And from all of my FSU fans they did not care either they felt like I did that FSU had the players and talent to beat any of the top 25 teams. FSU could play against the spread teams(our defense has been tailored for this type of offense), power running teams, option teams. Our offense could play against any defense due to the skill position players and their chemistry.

I personally was hoping for either Bama or OSU because I have good friends that are HUGE fans of either team and it would have been 1 hell of a party at my house for the game.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to constantly posting and adding nothing to the discussion?

Its called a discussion spanky.

either participate or leave. No one gives a shit about what you think about me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now, lets analyze this a bit more then since we have choices now. On one hand we have a team who went undefeated the previous year and didnt play in a title game or bowl game. Then we have a team who went 3-9 the previous year. Now the team that was undefeated the previous year(without frills and trimmings) lost its CCG, while the team that was 3-9 the previous season and was 11-1 seasons end won its CCG and had beaten two very good teams in the final two weeks in moving on to 12-1. Now, in my estimation you dont reward a team that just lost its CCG by letting them play in a BCS title game, nor do you let the team that beat that team play in it if they are lower ranked, so the obvious choice to me is the team that went 3-9 the previous season because A. previous season records dont mean shit, and 2. Auburn was the better team between themselves and tOSU and had proved so the final two weeks by beating highly ranked opponents both weeks.

Who said anything about the undefeated team not going to a bowl game ?

This was a hypothetical scenario to prove my point which it did.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you have resorted to names because you dont have anything good to add. Dumb Fuckers doesnt describe me, so maybe you are looking in a couple of mirrors while posting or you have a mouse in your pocket that has its own keyboard.:noidea:

At any rate that post equals fail:L

Funny how you ignore the name calling that my post was responding too.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did not care which team they faced. And from all of my FSU fans they did not care either they felt like I did that FSU had the players and talent to beat any of the top 25 teams. FSU could play against the spread teams(our defense has been tailored for this type of offense), power running teams, option teams. Our offense could play against any defense due to the skill position players and their chemistry.

I personally was hoping for either Bama or OSU because I have good friends that are HUGE fans of either team and it would have been 1 hell of a party at my house for the game.

You may not have cared but you know you were relieved. Of course you will say you weren't but you will never convince me of that.

Every FSU fan, hell every college football fan I know felt like Bama still had the better chance to beat FSU even after they lost. And guess what, Auburn going 3-9 the previous plays a part in that perception whether any of you want to admit it or not.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not have cared but you know you were relieved. Of course you will say you weren't but you will never convince me of that.

Every FSU fan, hell every college football fan I know felt like Bama still had the better chance to beat FSU even after they lost.

Glad to see you knew how I felt. Are you clairvoyant? Please stop trying to dictate to other people what they thought. I do not need to convince you of anything. Not my job. Just stop trying to tell me what I thought. You have no idea.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you will say whatever it takes to try and go against my VERY obvious points.

I was mainly dictating what the people I know thought.

Regardless, since no one can prove it otherwise, FSU has the easiest path to a BCS title ever last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called a discussion spanky.

either participate or leave. No one gives a shit about what you think about me.

The discussion is about the feds investigating FSU and all you want to talk about is some easy path bullshit because FSU accomplished something your team couldn't.

You do this shit in every thread.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The discussion is about the feds investigating FSU and all you want to talk about is some easy path bullshit because FSU accomplished something your team couldn't.

You do this shit in every thread.

It was brought up in passing and Obviously everyone else wants to talk about too because they keep commenting on it as well including you.

so like I said, either participate or leave. No one wants to hear you bitching all the time.

You threatened to leave the board once before, you should just go through with that instead of going back on your word because trust me, no one would miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was brought up in passing and Obviously everyone else wants to talk about too because they keep commenting on it as well including you.

so like I said, either participate or leave. No one wants to hear you bitching all the time.

You threatened to leave the board once before, you should just go through with that instead of going back on your word because trust me, no one would miss you.

You brought it up in passing and then harped on it for pages and pages to the point where you tell people to stay on your topic.

I'm sure they'll start a forum in your memory if you decide to leave.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about the undefeated team not going to a bowl game ?

This was a hypothetical scenario to prove my point which it did.

Your "hypothetical" is a scenario that can have many different realities, since it doesn't exist except in your mind. Mine is a very real scenario that did take place and is a real situation with real teams. Frankly I am surprised you didn't get it and see what I actually did, but then again I get that you wouldn't want to bring real teams and situations into a "hypothetical" argument where you can create the parameters in your mind and have them ever-changing to fit your needs. That's about par for your style. don't pin yourself to one solid argument, change it as it goes so you don't have to commit to anything tangible.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you ignore the name calling that my post was responding too.

He didnt call you a name, he just commented on you being "full of shit" which is no secret on this site:nod::lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every FSU fan, hell every college football fan I know felt like Bama still had the better chance to beat FSU even after they lost. And guess what, Auburn going 3-9 the previous plays a part in that perception whether any of you want to admit it or not.

You must not know any true Bama fans then because most of us were relieved that we didnt have to face FSU and get what we had dished out to LSU and Notre Dame in our last two BCS title games. Frankly, I knew mid season we should not play in the title game and felt we would lose to LSU, but I was reasonably sure Auburn was going to get its revenge. I had a sinking feeling about OU but hoped we might pull our usual and play strong the last game, but I got surprised, mainly by the QB for OU who seemed to come of age in that game. Hope its not a one time deal for that kid, he has the potential to be really good.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that players and personnel change as well and make them better which obviously happened for Auburn, but you can't ignore the fact that they were full of players that were terrible the previous year. Its a fact.

If I got to choose who to play in a title game and my choices were a team that was undefeated the previous year and a team that went 3 - 9 the previous year even though they both improved this year and only had one loss, and I wanted to pick the weaker team, I would take the one that went 3 - 9 and so would anyone else with half a brain.

:laugh3:

How about this then? I'll take the team that had players with 2010 championship rings.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought it up in passing and then harped on it for pages and pages to the point where you tell people to stay on your topic.

I'm sure they'll start a forum in your memory if you decide to leave.

Only because others were commenting on it.

Keep up your bitching. You are so good at it. :lol: