• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you feel the need to make baseless accusations, where have I been wrong in this thread ?

Come on nitpick nancy. Lets hear it.

When you made this comment
Funny how you ignore the name calling that my post was responding too.
he insulted you, but he did not call you a name. Admit it, you were wrong:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you made this comment he insulted you, but he did not call you a name. Admit it, you were wrong:lol:

Wrong about what? To me calling someone full is shit is considered name calling.

An insult is just as bad as name calling and in many cases worse.

Feel free to Continue to nitpick. It tells us a lot about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong about what? To me calling someone full is shit is considered name calling.

Feel free to Continue to nitpick. It tells us a lot about you.[/QUOTE]

You and the mouse in your pocket?

Grow thicker skin Nancy, saying you're full of shit is not calling you a name, what you did is calling a name.

Time to move on, I will even let you get the last word because I know its inevitable anyway, you can never be wrong(no matter how many times you have been). I will leave you with one last parting shot that sums you up totally:L

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to Continue to nitpick. It tells us a lot about you.[/QUOTE]

You and the mouse in your pocket?

Grow thicker skin Nancy, saying you're full of shit is not calling you a name, what you did is calling a name.

Time to move on, I will even let you get the last word because I know its inevitable anyway, you can never be wrong(no matter how many times you have been). I will leave you with one last parting shot that sums you up totally:L

You are telling me to grow thicker skin when you were the first one to star crying over name calling?

LMFAO!

:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the truth is lame ?

No, your attempt to keep drawing me back in is. I stated that name calling wasn't necessary, I didn't get bent out of shape over it as you did and start calling names.

Time to move on, unless you feel so strongly about your calling people names that you need to try and further dig a hole and bury yourself in it. You were wrong in doing so even once, but to further stick up for it shows you have little to no moral base. Just admit you made a mistake and were wrong for doing so and move on. Be the bigger man, if its possible, or are you afraid to admit you made a mistake and was wrong by calling people "dumb fuckers" without really knowing them.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your attempt to keep drawing me back in is. I stated that name calling wasn't necessary, I didn't get bent out of shape over it as you did and start calling names.

Time to move on, unless you feel so strongly about your calling people names that you need to try and further dig a hole and bury yourself in it. You were wrong in doing so even once, but to further stick up for it shows you have little to no moral base. Just admit you made a mistake and were wrong for doing so and move on. Be the bigger man, if its possible, or are you afraid to admit you made a mistake and was wrong by calling people "dumb fuckers" without really knowing them.

I don't think I was wrong at all because I was responding to someone who insulted me.

Like "you" said, You need to have thicker skin. :lol: