• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, 2 starting QBs is gonna be brutal with 16 members. People are going to be starting back-ups for the whole middle portion of the season. If I could make a suggestion, I noticed that the league doesn't allow for custom logos. You should like, totally allow for them ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°).

not sure what you mean, I went to my team, team settings and was able to create my own logo, In fact both jesse the ripper and AZ were able to. If you mean uploading photo's, than ya I have no idea how to do that.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what you mean, I went to my team, team settings and was able to create my own logo, In fact both jesse the ripper and AZ were able to. If you mean uploading photo's, than ya I have no idea how to do that.

Yeah that's what I meant. I have no idea how to do that either, but I played in a few ESPN leagues last year that allowed it. You might have to be an Insider or something, IDK.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what I meant. I have no idea how to do that either, but I played in a few ESPN leagues last year that allowed it. You might have to be an Insider or something, IDK.

I'm not an espn insider. So in order to create a logo just go to my team page [the tab], which will bring you to a page showing your roster, where you see the logo there is a link that says team settings underneath it, after that you just have to create whatever you want.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a custom league which would allow it but I wasn't able to figure out where the " enter the URL of the desired image in the Web address field and click on "set logo." was. If he's able to figure it out great and is willing to post for others than fine, I kind of like mine.

Ya the 2 Qb's thing is going to be hard with 16 we'd have to play every QB and bye weeks would suck. The only way to fix it would be to create a whole new league, so I will let be up to everyone else on what they want to do.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say I appreciate the work that the Commish' is doing.
Thanks FBM

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a custom league which would allow it but I wasn't able to figure out where the " enter the URL of the desired image in the Web address field and click on "set logo." was. If he's able to figure it out great and is willing to post for others than fine, I kind of like mine.

Ya the 2 Qb's thing is going to be hard with 16 we'd have to play every QB and bye weeks would suck. The only way to fix it would be to create a whole new league, so I will let be up to everyone else on what they want to do.

I played in a 10 team league that started 3 QBs last year and it went alright. I'm fine with whatever the general consensus is though.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K, I looked into the logo thing and found this, CHOOSE TEAM LOGO
Team owners can edit team logos and team names. All team owners can create their team logo using the ESPN logo builder tool. To use this option, click on Edit Team Logo link located at the top of the My Team page. Owners in LM leagues have the additional option of linking to a graphic directly from the Web (allowing for more creativity). To do so, enter the URL of the desired image in the Web address field and click on "set logo."
NOTE: When the graphic is applied to your custom league team, the linked image will be forced to a size of 151 pixels wide and 129 pixels tall. For the best possible results, adjust the size of the image to this dimension to improve the quality/clarity of the image. You cannot upload a logo to our system. You must reference a logo on the web.

Meaning your image can not be upload from your computer but must instead be on a website, which is a big pain in the ass. So anyone wanting to do that have fun, cause I'm done, I like mine. So good luck.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you very much FirebreathingMonkey for your time making the League for us and making the draft day on a Day and Night I can attend.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I looked at your logo and to my amazement we picked the same background and same number and same style. So I changed my. What were the chances of that happening?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at your logo and to my amazement we picked the same background and same number and same style. So I changed my. What were the chances of that happening?

Ya that's crazy, I just really liked the light blue background and number 3 was for Wilson, mainly because I have a feeling this year I'm not going to be able to pick him. :laugh3::suds:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm game to join the league if that's cool? I joined up before I saw that there are already 16 people ahead of me that want to play. I can always drop out if you want

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm game to join the league if that's cool? I joined up before I saw that there are already 16 people ahead of me that want to play. I can always drop out if you want

ya sorry but spots are taken, if come Friday before the draft some one drops out than you'd be more than welcome because we can't draft unless every spot is full.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya sorry but spots are taken, if come Friday before the draft some one drops out than you'd be more than welcome because we can't draft unless every spot is full.
No worries, hopefully a spot opens up!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real surprise and maybe getting a little old but in case you want as much Wilson and Kaep here you go. (there argument is for fantasy purposes so that's why I put it here)

Y! SPORTS

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real surprise and maybe getting a little old but in case you want as much Wilson and Kaep here you go. (there argument is for fantasy purposes so that's why I put it here)

Y! SPORTS

This never gets old. Loved hearing them debate the Wilson/Kaep as FF pick.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This never gets old. Loved hearing them debate the Wilson/Kaep as FF pick.

This is one of the reasons why I'm getting so ecstatic for our Fantasy Football league, Who will be picked first, when (number wise), who will take SF D or Sea (last year I got a steal and was able to pick Sea D with my second to last pick and they all laughed at me)

Side Note
From what I can tell me, Harold, kyle, Az have all longed on, Only 12 days to the draft