• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there an auto draft function available?
I do not plan to use it, but for those who absolutely cannot make the planned draft time?

Yes there is but I'd like to get as many people on the draft as possible. If one or two people can't make it but 80% can we will than have the draft that day. I just want to make sure we get as many people as we can. Also the auto selection from my experience sucks, so hopefully everyone will be able to make it.

As for the 20 teams, that is the limit espn FF leagues limit, you can set it anywhere from 2-20. Right now we have 14, meaning if someone who has just joined sportshoopla wanted to play there is still room. So I wanted everyone to know, that dose not mean we will be playing with 20, unless more people want to join. Also the program is set up in even's meaning you can't create a league with 15 people, it would ask for 16 or 14.Hope this clears things up.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask that we please do it the weekend of the 27th or 28th. I also agree with Harold, if it is Sunday can we start at 7 and not 8. I do look Forward if its still possible to be able to chat during the draft. I know many of you are very smart and competitive and would be interesting to hear a little smack talk during the Draft. Have a good week everyone!!!

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firebreathing Monkey -
How soon are you going to setup the site and let us login? I would like to get familiar with the format since I have only played on yahoo. Is there a concensus on scoring yet?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firebreathing Monkey -
How soon are you going to setup the site and let us login? I would like to get familiar with the format since I have only played on yahoo. Is there a concensus on scoring yet?

Ya I guess I didn't really make that clear, I plan on creating it next week, which is why I said people who want to join have until next week. Most likely Sat or Sun when ever I have time. Once I create the league I'm going to have to set the limit which is currently 14, and a time/date. So I wanted to give people a chance to tell me which were the best time for them and what I was currently thinking. So If a whole bunch of people wanted a specific day or time (which they seem to be saying 7) they could do so. After all I have no idea what's everyone's best times are and I want to get the best time/date for as many people as possible.

Once the league is created Sat/Sun the draft will be next week, giving people enough time to figure out where they are and if they can make it. Also it will give you a week to check out the website and get use to it before the draft. I don't know if this matters to you but I have played on ESPN FF before and there are two divisions which are created and your position/division will be based on when you joined the league. (filling out east bracket first before moving into the West bracket) Also I have no idea if this will work but here is the league I played in last year, not sure if you will be able to see it. If it works you could at least see the format. (it's worth a shot, also yes I suck, I know that and No I don't need a brain operation )

This year with the first pick I'm going TO baby, no one's going to be able to stop me now. :yahoo:

Punt Auction League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good....fired up for NFL!!!!!!!Got me direct with NFL package...my nipples are sooooooooo hard right now.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good....fired up for NFL!!!!!!!Got me direct with NFL package...my nipples are sooooooooo hard right now.

shhhhh you are setting all of us up for a typical Seattle disappointment. :bawling:

(I'm with ya though)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye yo I'm down for a fantasy league

I host one each year with some friends...I will post information for people here so yall can join when the time comes

Which fantasy football site do you guys use anyways? I've always used yahoo...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This turning out to be dang awesome FF league.

nflspense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also be interested, if there's still room.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft date/time vote is the 27th at 7pm

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft date/time vote is the 27th at 7pm

Hey was my link able to work for you? If so than you and anyone who has not played FF on ESPN will be able to get a better understanding of how the system works over there. Also if any one wants to throw out a name for the league that would be great.

Also here's my newest up to date team league. If incorret please tell me and I will have more information on the league either Sat or Sun when I create the league depending on when I have time.

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
11. octagondd
12. Cave_Johnson
13AZhawks
14. uwdawgfan
15. Logicallylethal
16. nflspense

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have some slim pickings with 16 teams. Should be interesting.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes octagondd, I ask that we please have the draft on the 27th at 7 pm. I cannot get free the weekends before as I will be on the east coast and to start drafting at 7 west coast time would be ten to start for me there. If you guys need to draft before I understand and am fine with it, I will just have to get my agent to draft for me and he knows nothing about football and you guys would kick my ass all season if I have to have him draft for me so again I please ask we draft the 27th. Thank you for your time!!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the 27th at 7 would work for me as well. I have a flight home on that day but it gets in at around 3:30. Shouldn't be an issue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weekend, morning or evening..and I am good. I can work around plans with that.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention Attention

To all players the league has been created and most important the draft is .Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013
Time: 10:00 PM ET (7pm Pacific time)

Changes and Information to the Fantasy league which all players need to know.
-In order for the draft to occur all roster spots must be filled out within an hour before the draft
-If you login in and enter your team roster you will see a countdown clock telling you when the draft is.
-INT from QB's will cost you -6 for each one, same with fumbles
-Def forced fumbles will give you 3, if defense recovers you gain 6
-blocked punts gain 7 points
-Every missed field goal will cost you -3
-Tie breakers will be decided by bench points.
-Out of 16 players only 6 are going to the playoffs. giving you a 37.5% change of making the playoffs The two best records will be given bye weeks
-The teams are split up differently and your location within the division will be based on when you join.
-the league can stop any trade from occurring if four votes are against it.
-No defense players were added, I felt with 16 players it would take too long to get though the draft.

Week set up
2 QBs
2RBs
2WR
1TE
2Flex (allowing you to use a RB,WR,TE for this spot)
1Team Defense
1kicker
and 7 bench players

THE LEAGUE NAME IS Seahawks Kingdom

In order to get in you must enter the password

[FONT=&quot]Te7ebHD7[/FONT]

Again I repeat

.Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great! Saturday really works well for me.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention Attention

To all players the league has been created and most important the draft is .Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013

Changes and Information to the Fantasy league which all players need to know.
-In order for the draft to occur all roster spots must be filled out within an hour before the draft
-If you login in and enter your team roster you will see a countdown clock telling you when the draft is.
-INT from QB's will cost you -6 for each one, same with fumbles
-Def forced fumbles will give you 3, if defense recovers you gain 6
-blocked punts gain 7 points
-Every missed field goal will cost you -3
-Tie breakers will be decided by bench points.
-Out of 16 players only 6 are going to the playoffs. giving you a 37.5% change of making the playoffs The two best records will be given bye weeks
-The teams are split up differently and your location within the division will be based on when you join.
-the league can stop any trade from occurring if four votes are against it.
-No defense players were added, I felt with 16 players it would take too long to get though the draft.

Week set up
2 QBs
2RBs
2WR
1TE
2Flex (allowing you to use a RB,WR,TE for this spot)
1Team Defense
1kicker
and 7 bench players

THE LEAGUE NAME IS Seahawks Kingdom

In order to get in you must enter the password

[FONT=&quot]Te7ebHD7[/FONT]

Again I repeat

.Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013

Damn, 2 starting QBs is gonna be brutal with 16 members. People are going to be starting back-ups for the whole middle portion of the season. If I could make a suggestion, I noticed that the league doesn't allow for custom logos. You should like, totally allow for them ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°).