• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell's pre season ranking is at 49. I wonder if he goes in the 1st round. :doh: I have my draft strategy together! This is quite a dynamic here. Thanks Fire-breather. BAM!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry, I have not logged in yet, I promise I will soon and also am getting excited as well playing FF in a tough League with some great guys!!

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Total Fumbles Lost (-6) and Total Field Goals Missed (-3)? Does this mean each Fumble Lost is -6 pts, or does it mean after all the games are over the team with the most fumbles lost gets -6 pts?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Total Fumbles Lost (-6) and Total Field Goals Missed (-3)? Does this mean each Fumble Lost is -6 pts, or does it mean after all the games are over the team with the most fumbles lost gets -6 pts?

One lost fumble results in your team losing 6 points.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a way to modify the point settings after creating the league. It just seems so Defense heavy on the scoring.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a way to modify the point settings after creating the league. It just seems so Defense heavy on the scoring.

No there is no way to change the scoring system once the league has been created. Allow me to explain what I was thinking, I've played FF before and I always hated within another player beat me because his QB throw for 350 but throw 3 ints, while mine only throw for 250 but had no int. Also I feel when the defense take a ball away from the offense to me there taking away a touchdown from there opponents. I feel less int are more important than yards. Thus I wanted to create a league where QB's and RB's where held accountable for losing the ball which is why the defense feels off compared to other leagues.. After all turnovers cost games in real life why not in FF?

So those where my main reasons, on a side note 9 teams have not been claimed. Again I want to stress the draft will not happen it those spots are left open. So even if you can't make the draft please don't forget to sign in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope all managers sign-up soon. Its tough to scramble for managers when some didnt show. BAM

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in. I play big money league each year, but ill definitely be very active. I love fantasy football and baseball. Sign me up boys!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have come to a decision as league commissioner on how to deal with those who want to join late (Wolverine830872, Ryanballa), as of this time there are 7 spots still open with 7 days to go and as posted before each spot must be filled in order to play. (I’m stressing this because this is the most important part, if we fail there is no league) So I am going to send an email/ private message though sportshoopla today to all those on the list below to sign up and claim their spot. (if you have you can ignore it) This will make sure everyone who signed up first has a chance to join the league and can’t say they didn’t know it had been created.

1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
11. octagondd
12. Cave_Johnson
13AZhawks
14. uwdawgfan
15. Logicallylethal
16. nflspense

On Friday any spots not taken will be open for anyone who wants to play, whoever signs up first gets the spots.

To Wolverine830872, Ryanballa, I want to make sure those who agreed to play have every chance to join before allowing you to join. (no hard feelings). If on Friday before the draft, which starts Sat 7:00 pacific, spots are still open and you want to play let me be the first to say welcome aboard. You can now all hate me as I have joined the ranks of Bud Selig, Dave Stern, Roger Goodell, and Gary Bettman.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
signing in to ESPN

I find that in order to sign in to FF on ESPN, I need to log out, then go to the front page and sign in again. Then I can go to our FF board. Otherwise I get a Invalid login. Anyone else have this problem?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will sign up on Tuesday, I am sorry I have been so busy I have not had time to do it yet. Thank you for your patience.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey I found out that others can't see this because they didn't create the league so this is the message I receive every time I login into the espn fantasy league...

Reminder: You must fill your league prior to your draft.
Your league will not draft if it is not full one hour before the scheduled draft time.

That's why I have kept nagging everyone about signing up as soon as possible. As of right now 5 spots are unclaimed and on Friday all spots not taken will be open for anyone because of the above message. I can't wait to play against everyone, see you Sat 7:00pm pacific.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just signed up, Thank you again FirebreathingMonkey for your time creating the League. Looks like its gonna be a tough and fun League to play in this year. Good Luck to you all, Your Gonna Need It!!! :)

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for Fantasy Football a.k.a. Fat Guy Sports.
Make that Fantsy Football, I'll save my fantasies for females thank you very much...

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ ^ ^ ^ Sounds like a Stupers or Princess comment ^ ^ ^ ^

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does doesn't it? You know there were four infamous trolls on the Seahawks board.

1) Juice
2) Super
3) Little Joey
4) Princess

The first three have been handled. Princess was always bragging that he was hiding as a Seahawk fan on SportsHoopla and just waiting to a negative nancy when ever the chance arrived (like tzorn ,EducAsian69, and Briwas).

Trolls can run but they can't hide, at least not for long. They'll get smoked out and shown the door.

:fencing:

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does doesn't it?...

...Trolls can run but they can't hide, at least not for long. They'll get smoked out and shown the door.

:fencing:

..........:finger:..........

CHARGERS PRE SEASON
Some friends and I will be watching the first Pre-Season game @ LTD in Fremont.
- LTD Bar & Grill - Fremont in Seattle, WA
August 8th @ 7:oo p.m. as if you didn't know.
I will get there as after work around 4 ish and hold as many spots as I can (probably lucky to find one chair).
3 hours = 6 beers... hm...
Don't worry, I will be taking the bicycle as LTD is on the Burke-Gilman.
I will be the one in the 16 year old Galloway Hawks Home Jersey #84 (name removed).
Show up, say Hi, and I'll buy you a beer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..........:finger:..........

CHARGERS PRE SEASON
Some friends and I will be watching the first Pre-Season game @ LTD in Fremont.
- LTD Bar & Grill - Fremont in Seattle, WA
August 8th @ 7:oo p.m. as if you didn't know.
I will get there as after work around 4 ish and hold as many spots as I can (probably lucky to find one chair).
3 hours = 6 beers... hm...
Don't worry, I will be taking the bicycle as LTD is on the Burke-Gilman.
I will be the one in the 16 year old Galloway Hawks Home Jersey #84 (name removed).
Show up, say Hi, and I'll buy you a beer.

So it sounds like your a local resident. You know who else is a local resident? Yossarian, a die hard 49er fan and a great guy. Just because you reside here now doesn't necessarily mean your not a 49er fan .

What I'd like to know is what your motivation was for taking a cheap shot at others on this board. Not a fan of FF? Don't join.

It's easy to take cheap shots. Let me give you an example.

Oh you like to fantasy about females? I like mine to be real. I hope your fantasies don't include a blow up doll that you fantasy is ( insert any hot chick)!

See what I did there?

So what your motivation for this unnecessary cheap shot?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ ^ ^ Your the best Harold ^ ^ ^