• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is Funny, Nice Find FirebreathingMonkey!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need the 3 other managers to sign up! Less than 48 hours...:doh:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I was going to post that, hopefully everyone signs in. Hoping both Wolverine830872, Ryanballa
still want to play than there's room:bawling:. There are three spots open last I checked. Sadly no one named there teams after the sports SportsHoopla account so I have know idea who hasn't signed in.:L To those who haven't shame on you.:gaah: (also I'm going to keep bumping this thread until its filled, more as we get closer. (can you image being one short, its been keeping me up at night, at least we still have around 48 hours) SO BEWARE!:drool:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am J.P. Patches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am T-town BAM...open it up in a new thread. "3 SPOTS OPEN" for anybody...they will be filled in 24 hours.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update- there are still three spots open and they must be filled at least an hour before the draft on Sat. I have send private emails to Ryanballa Wolverine830872
informing them the league is still open to them and how to join. (just as I send to a private email to everyone else). If they join it would still put us one in the hole and unless someone else on sports SportsHoopla wants to play, I'm thinking I will have to open it to the general public in order to fill the spot(s). (after all its not fair to everyone that one or three spots keeps everyone else from playing) However there is no way of knowing who would join and there commitment to the league or be apart of sports SportsHoopla to enter act with. This is not what I want to do but if its the only way to keep the league alive than that's what I'll have to do.:bawling: I would open it to the general public Sat morning to give as much time as possible to get the spots filled. (unless some else has a better idea) I will be busy most of the day today until around 6:00 or 7:00 pm pacific time so anyone on the board please keep this near the top until we get all the spots filled. Thank you for your patience and I promise I will not be such a pain about this once the season starts, its just the hardest and most importance part of the league.

Side note- As many of you are now aware the league is set up into four divisions which is unique. I have played FF before but never like this, and the main reason why I set this up was because I wanted to create rivalries with I think this would foster with four division compared to just two divisions everyone usually plays with. I believe this will help with trash talking (stay within reason) and really help you focus in on what the others in your division are doing. Anyways I thought it was worth trying. I'm not sure if this is how it works but I believe the winner of the division gets into the playoffs and than the next two best teams follow. (like real football). The two who get the best record in the regular season get a bye week heading into the playoffs.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm signed up and good to go

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about playing this year with you guys and also the 4 division rivalry is a new way to play and makes this FF year even more unique and fun. However I don't want everyone not to be able to play if the spots cannot be filled and will drop out first if needed with no Hard feelings so the draft and everything else can go as planned. League's get disappointing when a couple people quit playing and a lot of times that is what happens when you open to the General Public. So honestly I would have no Hard Feelings if I need 2 drop out so you guys can play.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe dabisket08 has yet to sign in. I have his Email address, I 'll send him a message.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
do y'all need another player?
I didn't read the entire thread, but I've played nearly every format over the years; and I'd be happy to join and give it my all.
If it's a free league, I'll play, though.
[email protected]

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead and signed up because it looked like you needed another player. If you need my spot for someone that you've promised, let me know and I'll delete my team.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!. Hurray we got all the teams filled out. (not going to lie I thought it was going to be a pain to get that last person to join) I just want to say thank you to 3phiNgood, Wolverine830872, Ryanballa and we welcome you to the game. I noticed 3philNgood said he didn't read the whole thread so let me tell you and everyone else, the league drafts Sat (tomorrow) at 7"pm pacific time, and the league had to be filled out one hour before or else no one would be allowed to play. Those who joined late should read the last three or four pages that should get you up to speed on the most important things that you need to know. Also the league is free, no charge, no prizes unless you count glory over all not a worth prize?

To kyle -just want to let you know that once the league was created I could not change the amount of players needed to sign up. So you leaving would only harm us. The spots were unchangable after the league is created. We can change the draft day and time but you need at least 4 or 5 people to vote on the agreed time change. But now that we have a full list I hope you remain and enjoy the season.

To those who have never played Espn Fantasy Football here the important things that I remember about last year. (not sure if its different on yahoo so at least this will put everyone on the same planing field.)

1. The draft order is not known till one hour before draft, meaning I nor anyone else has any idea where we will be picking, so arrive early if you want to game plan.
2.There is a side bar next to the players that are available to pick. You can move them over to that side bar. THIS DOSE NOT MEAN YOU HAVE PICKED THE PLAYER. It means that the computer will pick the top player on your list when its your turn. If player is picked before your turn the player disappears from the list and your next player or team moves up the list.
3. Each pick is given three mins to 4, meaning you have time to pick, also with 16 players you need to understand this is most likely going to take an hour depending on how long it takes others.
4. There is a chat menu on the bottom allowing for trash talk. (no personal attacks please, otherwise go nuts.) Also earlier some one mentioned a voice program because I have not heard anything from it to me its dead to me unless he spoke with HaroldSeattle?
5. Before the draft there is a way to tell the computer what you want to pick in case you are unable to make the draft. However you can only choice the position ie QB, RB, WR, ect not the players. So if you can't make it that's an option.

Once again thank you to all those who agreed to play and signed up early and to those who helped save the league tonight. As post earlier the league is set up to create rivals and add more tension/fun to the league. Hope to see you tomorrow for the draft.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME!!! See u guys tomorrow night!!!

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
looking forward to it
after i posted that, I went back and read everything before I went ahead and joined

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all full up. Awesome. Let's get this draft party started.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up to FF members. Jeremy Maclin hurt, perhaps an ACL and Dennis Pitta has a dislocated hip.
I had Pitta high on my list of TEs, so good to know.