• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Week 17 Help

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a shit show at QB
1. Joe Flacco - Joe has been tearing it up. Browns struggling to run the ball. However, now they see the Jets. This is the first game where Flacco hasn’t seen a bottom 10 defense. Risky
2. Geno Smith - plays at home vs Steelers. Was meh last week against a poor pass D. Steelers D is pretty solid but Seattle always much better at home.
3. Nick Mullens - threw for 411 yards last week in the dome and he has a great matchup at home vs Green Bay whose defense has been bleeding points. The problem is that the Vikings are saying they could start any of their three QBs. Dobbs and Hall are both available on my waiver wire so as long as the starter is announced about an hour before the game, I can play whomever they choose. At the same time, you worry about the starter getting pulled if they’re this unsettled.

What would you do? I have an idea in my mind. Just wanted to spark some discussion so I can talk it through.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... I feel like Geno is the safest. I would stay away from the Minnesota situation

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi jacking :tj:

Championship Questions

A lot of good options here

Stidham v Chargers - sneaky pickup yesterday and play against a miserable Chargers defense?
Rudolph @ Seahawks - great last week, but on the road this time
Brissett v Niners - finally starting, but bad matchup. Most talent of these options
Siemian @ Browns - got me through last week but bad matchup
Hall v Packers - might start

Also have the Texans' guys but looks like they'll split reps if Stroud doesn't play.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... I feel like Geno is the safest. I would stay away from the Minnesota situation
The rest of the matchup. Me on the left.
WR - Deebo. CeeDee
WR - Rashee Rice. Stefon Diggs
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs. Javonte Williams
RB - James Cook. Gus Edwards
TE - Goedert. McBride
Flex - Mixon. Jacobi Myers
Def - Rams/Jags. Las Vegas
K - Sanders Carlson

At QB he has Lamar. This matchup is pretty tight so I need somebody who can come within Lamar’s probable 20-25 points. It’s a rough call.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Championship Questions

Stidham v Chargers - sneaky pickup yesterday and play against a miserable Chargers defense?
Brissett v Niners - finally starting, but bad matchup. Most talent of these options

Also have the Texans' guys but looks like they'll split reps if Stroud doesn't play.
Not a hijack. This is for everybody. I go Stidham or Rudolph for you based on matchups. Youve seen Rudolph compete so far. Stidham is more of a hope and a prayer. I lean Rudolph.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Championship Questions

if those are your good options id hate to see your bad :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a shit show at QB
1. Joe Flacco - Joe has been tearing it up. Browns struggling to run the ball. However, now they see the Jets. This is the first game where Flacco hasn’t seen a bottom 10 defense. Risky
2. Geno Smith - plays at home vs Steelers. Was meh last week against a poor pass D. Steelers D is pretty solid but Seattle always much better at home.
3. Nick Mullens - threw for 411 yards last week in the dome and he has a great matchup at home vs Green Bay whose defense has been bleeding points. The problem is that the Vikings are saying they could start any of their three QBs. Dobbs and Hall are both available on my waiver wire so as long as the starter is announced about an hour before the game, I can play whomever they choose. At the same time, you worry about the starter getting pulled if they’re this unsettled.

What would you do? I have an idea in my mind. Just wanted to spark some discussion so I can talk it through.
Well Flacco hasn't pulled a Pounce De Leon and found some magical fountain. He's feasted on inferior defenses, inferior coaches, and for the millionth time, Amari Cooper, is, and has been, the most underrated WR in the league ever since his Raider days.. together, it works. This week he's not facing an inferior D, or coaches, and this secondary can hang with Cooper.

I'd go with Geno

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Championship Questions

Eww... Stidham or Rudolph

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a shit show at QB

I'd go with Flacco

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against my nemesis in the finals. PPR, bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Need 1 QB...

Justin Fields vs ATL - Boom or bust. I think his lineup is a little better than mine, but not by much. I like his matchup, though.
Trevor Lawrence vs CAR - I am kinda ruling him out. His injuries are getting annoying and I don't want to risk it in the finals.
Kyler Murray @ PHI - Initially ruled him out, but now I am starting to lean his way more.

Need 1 TE...

Isaiah Likely vs MIA - Putting up decent numbers filling in for Andrews. Game could be a shootout.
Dallas Goedert vs ARI - Just scooped him up off the wire unexpectedly.

Need 1 flex, I think. I'm locking Achane and Conner in at RB and Diggs (he's gotta snap out of this sometime, right?) and Olave at WR. I don't see how I can bench Cooper if he plays tonight, but if he doesn't, I will have to pick between these guys. Or should I be considering one of them over what I have locked in?

Jerome Ford @ NYJ - Without Cooper, he would be the main guy on their offense, wouldn't he be? Hunt is a little banged up and they are playing on a short week.
Jaylen Warren @ SEA - I feel like he is due for a big play and he has been getting all of the targets out of the backfield over the last couple of games.
Najee Harris @ SEA - Low floor and low ceiling. Gets touches and does decent, but he is TD dependent and that's to get into double digit points.

Thanks in advance.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against my nemesis in the finals. PPR, bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Need 1 QB...

Justin Fields vs ATL - Boom or bust. I think his lineup is a little better than mine, but not by much. I like his matchup, though.
Trevor Lawrence vs CAR - I am kinda ruling him out. His injuries are getting annoying and I don't want to risk it in the finals.
Kyler Murray @ PHI - Initially ruled him out, but now I am starting to lean his way more.

Need 1 TE...

Isaiah Likely vs MIA - Putting up decent numbers filling in for Andrews. Game could be a shootout.
Dallas Goedert vs ARI - Just scooped him up off the wire unexpectedly.

Need 1 flex, I think. I'm locking Achane and Conner in at RB and Diggs (he's gotta snap out of this sometime, right?) and Olave at WR. I don't see how I can bench Cooper if he plays tonight, but if he doesn't, I will have to pick between these guys. Or should I be considering one of them over what I have locked in?

Jerome Ford @ NYJ - Without Cooper, he would be the main guy on their offense, wouldn't he be? Hunt is a little banged up and they are playing on a short week.
Jaylen Warren @ SEA - I feel like he is due for a big play and he has been getting all of the targets out of the backfield over the last couple of games.
Najee Harris @ SEA - Low floor and low ceiling. Gets touches and does decent, but he is TD dependent and that's to get into double digit points.

Thanks in advance.
Murray should be a good play.

Stick with Likely.

Ford is best of those guys.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I sit Garrett Wilson? Thursday night games usually suck, Jets O is bad while Browns D is good and Jets on road. My options are; Shaheed (but I start Kamara) Ridley, Reed (may be hurt still) or Jeudy.

I don't like sitting players that I drafted as starters, but with Jets QB play I'm considering.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I sit Garrett Wilson? Thursday night games usually suck, Jets O is bad while Browns D is good and Jets on road. My options are; Shaheed (but I start Kamara) Ridley, Reed (may be hurt still) or Jeudy.

I don't like sitting players that I drafted as starters, but with Jets QB play I'm considering.
9 catches two of the last four weeks.

Reed was producing when playing, but hard to wait for Sunday night in your case.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't love your other options and Wilson has been getting a lot of targets most weeks.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good options you say? :happyshake:
Scary to think about but Sidham might actually be a better option.
Chargers are awful. Seahawks at home. Nines probably want to avenge last weeks loss.
Browns keep smothering QB.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking of rich's op and ATL TE Junno might outscore Kmet and Likely this week. Bears give up the 2nd or 3rd-most points to TE. Does Atlanta know this? Junior is available in most leagues.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a shit show at QB

Flacco... despite the Jets defense
Geno... a close second