• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo has some good FF leagues,i'm in a public league as we speak. We could start a league on it.....or not! lol Just thought i'd throw that out there. :peace:

Right now I plan on creating the league on espn mainly because that's what I have been practicing and getting use to. Also I am going to make it private so only those who know the password can get in. To make sure those who wanted in the league can get in without worrying there spot might be gone. The password and that date of the draft and league name will all be posted on this page. I'm willing to take any name for the league for those who want to throw it out there. (as long as its not over the line)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To large Harold, it takes one or 2 guys to quit playing and makes the league no fun. Draft day would be nice if we all could talk online. If anyone knows a good place to go 2 do that, that would be great. If you guys really wanted to meet up in Seattle, well, ok, I trust some of you but will need a couple week notice on that please. Thank you guys and look forward to a very competitive league this year.

In regard to meeting up, I think the plan is to use a free voice chat program.

coltonjg98

vCash: 500

Seattle%20Seahawks.gif
Portland%20Blazers.gif
Oregon%20State%20Beavers.gif

"Also, I know of a very good free voice chat program called dolby axon. I think this would be a great idea for atleast the draft, as communication makes everything more fun. Would you guys be down for that? I use dolby axon in an MMO game I play, and it helps a lot. Its a free download. Just search dolby axon on google and download. I can get us hooked up to be in the same room. Does this sound cool, or too over the top? After all, you can always delete the program after the draft."

Sounds like the using something like Coltonjg98 suggested is the only practical option since some players do not live in immediate area.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regard to meeting up, I think the plan is to use a free voice chat program.

"Also, I know of a very good free voice chat program called dolby axon. I think this would be a great idea for atleast the draft, as communication makes everything more fun. Would you guys be down for that? I use dolby axon in an MMO game I play, and it helps a lot. Its a free download. Just search dolby axon on google and download. I can get us hooked up to be in the same room. Does this sound cool, or too over the top? After all, you can always delete the program after the draft."

Sounds like the using something like Coltonjg98 suggested is the only practical option since some players do not live in immediate area.

So I have check into it and gotten Dolby Axon, its pretty simple to get running. However I don't know how to set up a chat or how to connect with others to the right chat room so either coltonjg98 who knows the program well needs to explain it and set it up or some else dose because that's beyond my knowledge and something I really don't what to get into but I think would be fun when working. Also for those who wish to join it asks for a user name so those who are new or can figure it out I think the best thing to do would be to use your user name from this site in order to keep everything straight when its time for the draft. Also who ever takes the role to create the chat hopefully you give people enough time to get it running/ figure it out before the draft occurs. Nothings worse they trying to figure everything out 10 mins before the draft begins in my opinion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I down loaded it also. Do not remember if I already used a user name or not. I've never used this software but I think I could figure it out. It would be good if Colton could give everyone a "How to use" as I'm sure most of us are new to this software.

Hey we are going to be learning things here! That's a good thing.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Don't leave em hanging Uhsplit!

And should it interest anyone who's using that voice chat I'll just let you know now I won't be. Let's just say I have a speech impediment & leave it at that.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the chatting during the draft so when you find out more guys let me know. Gannon, you don't have to be in chat room, u can still draft at the appropriate time.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gannon, your presence has been requested.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did request you go back to espn Gannon and show those trolls what a real troll is like. But I take back my request, You are doing so well and have grown up so much I don't want you to have to go back to being who you were before just 2 harass some simple minded Whiner trolls on espn. I am sorry for the request and look forward playing you in Fantasy Football and reading your opinions on football again Gannon.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I hope everyone had a fun but safe 4th of July. So I just wanted to update the page mainly because espn has chosen to close there boards (without a facebook account and ya that's what I want strangers to see) Anyways I hope those who have joined the board will at least look and see if this is something they want to do. As for the draft I plan on having it in the third or fourth week of this month and I will post at least a week before to make sure everyone has enough time to know if it will work for everyone.

Down below are the teams so far and I just want to tell octagondd that if we can't get an even number than I'm going to have to say sorry. I just feel those who agreed first should be able to join first. NO hard feels, and hopefully this will not be a problem if someone else agrees to join.

HaroldSeattle have you seen or gotten word from Colton about the voice speaking thing. I wrote him a private message and he never replied, so I was wounding if you have seen him lately, cause your a moderate and mostly likely on the site more than me.

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
11. octagondd

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I hope everyone had a fun but safe 4th of July. So I just wanted to update the page mainly because espn has chosen to close there boards (without a facebook account and ya that's what I want strangers to see) Anyways I hope those who have joined the board will at least look and see if this is something they want to do. As for the draft I plan on having it in the third or fourth week of this month and I will post at least a week before to make sure everyone has enough time to know if it will work for everyone.

Down below are the teams so far and I just want to tell octagondd that if we can't get an even number than I'm going to have to say sorry. I just feel those who agreed first should be able to join first. NO hard feels, and hopefully this will not be a problem if someone else agrees to join.

HaroldSeattle have you seen or gotten word from Colton about the voice speaking thing. I wrote him a private message and he never replied, so I was wounding if you have seen him lately, cause your a moderate and mostly likely on the site more than me.

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
11. octagondd

I'd be up for doing a fantasy league if you guys need a 12th.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could easily be 16 teams before the draft. When's the draft time estimated? Woot we got Octa and Cave! This will be an awesome league.

I wonder who's going to give up that earlyrounder for Wilson. I predict he will go before midway 2nd round. About the 20th pick. Who's gonna bite?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be up for doing a fantasy league if you guys need a 12th.

Hey if you want to join that's great and you'd made an even 12. I would simply say make sure you can afford the time to put into the league and quitting is against the rules regardless of how your team is doing. Other than that I will add you to the list. If at anytime before the draft you find out you don't have time just let me know so I can plan accordingly. GO HAWKS!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if you want to join that's great and you'd made an even 12. I would simply say make sure you can afford the time to put into the league and quitting is against the rules regardless of how your team is doing. Other than that I will add you to the list. If at anytime before the draft you find out you don't have time just let me know so I can plan accordingly. GO HAWKS!

Don't worry, that won't be an issue. Biggest thing will be making sure we can find a draft time that works for everyone.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in there......sounds fun.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated list
Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
11. octagondd
12. Cave_Johnson
13AZhawks
14. uwdawgfan

Ya holy crap, this is going to be intense. I have decided that people will be able to join until next week, cap limit is 20, The week of the draft will be anywhere from 21-27, if there is a day that dosen't work please say so either in this or by private mail. I have not picked a exact date or time so it can still be changed. As of right now I'm thinking of either 7 or 8 pm Pacific time. Again if it dose not work please tell me, Thank you in advance and I know this is the hardest part until the real fun can begin.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 works better for me then 8 if the next is a work day. I get up at 2AM for work.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there an auto draft function available?
I do not plan to use it, but for those who absolutely cannot make the planned draft time?