• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I guess the one positive out of having the least amount of points after week 1 is that I get the first spot on the waiver claim. :clap:

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly don't understand the waiver process. I had selected a player which was on "waivers" and had a drop selected to go with it. It seemed to indicated I was #1 on the waiver rank (or at least I though that is what it said) and said it would happen in this morning. checking, player is gone, other team got them and no indication what happened.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly don't understand the waiver process. I had selected a player which was on "waivers" and had a drop selected to go with it. It seemed to indicated I was #1 on the waiver rank (or at least I though that is what it said) and said it would happen in this morning. checking, player is gone, other team got them and no indication what happened.

The waiver rank changes each week depending on scores. The team with the lowest score in the previous week gets the #1 waiver claim in the next week. Since Sting's team was dogshit terrible last week, he got the #1 waiver claim this week. Who did you put a claim on?

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The waiver rank changes each week depending on scores. The team with the lowest score in the previous week gets the #1 waiver claim in the next week. Since Sting's team was dogshit terrible last week, he got the #1 waiver claim this week. Who did you put a claim on?

Julian Thomas

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to put a claim on Julian Thomas as well! You still need to trade me a quarterback dweeber!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The waiver priority that shows up is for YOUR team so if you were to put a claim on two or three players then you're able to rank them in the order that you want them most. For example: Since I had the least amount of points after week 1 I got the first waiver claim, so I placed a waiver of Thomas. I also placed a waiver on Edelman, but ranked him as my second priority so I would surely get Thomas. (check the waiver order and you'll see where you stand) Since I got Thomas I now move to last in the waiver order and then my second priority is now Edelman and I'm 12th in the waiver order for him so it's doubtful I land him.

Hope this made sense.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, every time someone claims someone off waivers they move to 12th and everyone moves up a spot. It's like a really slow version of a draft in a way except with free agents

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 Matchups:

Sting vs. Harold Seattle
Dweeber vs. Suns7
Geno911 vs. Davis
Driaz vs. Glory
Jonas vs. Orange
Jahii vs. AZSun

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I proposed a trade to you, Dweeber.

Saw it but had to check on it. was just going to decline but it looks like withdrew it. Don't think Winslow will do better than Wallace.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I picked up Julian Edelman. Having a good game so far.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE could kick FG's all game long and I'd be happy. He missed one at the end of the 1/2 though.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my bench players(Stephen hill) exceeded the production of two of orange's starters! I see 2-0 in my near future...