• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan just raped the Packers organization. I already knew we would have to back the Brinks truck up to AR's house but damn. Ryan massively overpaid IMO.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robby Anderson warrant lifted, clerical error by the court, lol

this guy......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan just raped the Packers organization. I already knew we would have to back the Brinks truck up to AR's house but damn. Ryan massively overpaid IMO.
30 million once the extension starts, didn’t hear anything about guaranteed money though. So 35 million for Rogers? Or is that enough?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joke about how much Rodgers will make, but the Seahawks will also need to resign RW and that’s not funny. :tsk:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hands down best news for Browns fans this entire offseason-

"Browns head coach Hue Jackson said OC Todd Haley has 'total autonomy' of Browns' offense this season.

Jackson added that he has trust in Haley because Haley "is one of the best in the business." Jackson, who called all plays for the Browns during their 1-31 stretch over the last two seasons, implemented his new approach almost immediately as he was seen working with Cleveland's defensive backs at Friday's rookie minicamp. Tyrod Taylor is slated to start Week 1, but even rookie Baker Mayfield should benefit when given a chance now that Jackson is taking a hands-off approach to Cleveland's offense."

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hands down best news for Browns fans this entire offseason-
"Browns head coach Hue Jackson said OC Todd Haley has 'total autonomy' of Browns' offense this season.
Jackson added that he has trust in Haley because Haley "is one of the best in the business." Jackson, who called all plays for the Browns during their 1-31 stretch over the last two seasons, implemented his new approach almost immediately as he was seen working with Cleveland's defensive backs at Friday's rookie minicamp. Tyrod Taylor is slated to start Week 1, but even rookie Baker Mayfield should benefit when given a chance now that Jackson is taking a hands-off approach to Cleveland's offense."

My gosh it took them long enough to get Hue out of the mix. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you actually believe anything that guy says ?? At some point he's been all in on every RB on the roster. ... and still have done nothing to improve that crappy OL. ....

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll envisions RB Rashaad Penny being used on all three downs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you actually believe anything that guy says ?? At some point he's been all in on every RB on the roster. ... and still have done nothing to improve that crappy OL. ....

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll envisions RB Rashaad Penny being used on all three downs.
I believe him. I also believe hes beginning to lose his marbles

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never been a Pete Carroll fan - cheats to win in college, writes a book about "winning", then leaves the school when the shit hits the fan and they have to vacate titles won under him.

what a turd

sorry @HaroldSeattle , but I'd love to see Pete go down in flames, and Seattle has to crash and burn for that to happen, unfortunately.

if this rebuild doesn't work - how long before the 'Fire Stinky Pete' movement starts up out in the great NW?

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saw this earlier this morning. This is great news

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never been a Pete Carroll fan - cheats to win in college, writes a book about "winning", then leaves the school when the shit hits the fan and they have to vacate titles won under him.

what a turd

sorry @HaroldSeattle , but I'd love to see Pete go down in flames, and Seattle has to crash and burn for that to happen, unfortunately.

if this rebuild doesn't work - how long before the 'Fire Stinky Pete' movement starts up out in the great NW?
I hate the guy. I never liked him at USC and then he was/is an assclown on the sideline in Seattle. His behavior after the Fail Mary cemented it for me.

I hope he temporarily chokes on his gum

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what a turd

Haters going to hate. This season may be tough, but next season they have the opportunity to restock.