• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tko I love you but I am a dolphins fan and reed caused me nothing but sadness keeping the dolphins out of 2 super bowl. I still don't carry any bills or jets on my teams
Always thought the Dolphins did just fine without any help staying out of Super Bowls ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small surprise Colts took so long to address RB

Looks like Mack will at least get a shot to be the lead back or at least the 1A

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes actually surprised myself - then to take another scatback type. Still a few potential thumpers left - maybe later.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Indy was loading up for the later rds - Wilkins to IND as well. .... at least a bigger back this time. ...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes actually surprised myself - then to take another scatback type. Still a few potential thumpers left - maybe later.
They could be eyeing C.J. Anderson?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be eyeing C.J. Anderson?
him, or, there's still AP, Charles, demarco Murray or even Alf out there. And I would imagine some sort if combination of Rexy, Jeremy Hill, Abdullah and/or Blount hit the market at some point relatively soon also. Mack is far from safe as getting a real shot

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him, or, there's still AP, Charles, demarco Murray or even Alf out there. And I would imagine some sort if combination of Rexy, Jeremy Hill, Abdullah and/or Blount hit the market at some point relatively soon also. Mack is far from safe as getting a real shot

Don't forget Darkwa. He probably had the best year of anybody available and he's younger.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hines being the same type of back as Mack leads me to believe Colts are going to be a zone blocking, primarily outside zone team. Which is right up Mack's alley. I still think you need a straight line dude with the ability to turn it up quickly. AP would not fit that. I think CJA and Darkwa both could, but would telegraph inside zone is coming.
Honestly now, if the Colts don't add another back that could challenge Mack, what is holding anyone back from buying in? Look at the line help they just aquired. You give Mack more than 200 touches and he'll probably be breakout player of 2018.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hines being the same type of back as Mack leads me to believe Colts are going to be a zone blocking, primarily outside zone team. Which is right up Mack's alley. I still think you need a straight line dude with the ability to turn it up quickly. AP would not fit that. I think CJA and Darkwa both could, but would telegraph inside zone is coming.
Honestly now, if the Colts don't add another back that could challenge Mack, what is holding anyone back from buying in? Look at the line help they just aquired. You give Mack more than 200 touches and he'll probably be breakout player of 2018.
I think what's holding me back is that when given opportunities, running the ball at least, he was generally lackluster. Had a few highlight reel plays, granted. But mostly didn't really impress me the way I had hoped he would

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see it play out for Indy, with luck returning, RB/WR2 camp battles. Luck is the key, a lot less interested in all Colts if he's messed up and they rely on Brissett

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd actually argue Mack never really got a chance his rookie yr, and with how bad their offense was, prob better for him that they didn't give him many touches.

If he's smart, or at least a student of the game, he'll fix his pass pro and learn his assignments to be the guy. If he can't, these rookies will pass him up,imo.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like mack and think he'll get a shot. His competition isn't anything crazy but could end up a committee. I don't really expect them to bring any body else in though.