• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Vikings got a grand total of one more playoff win than the Skins since.
You are talking about two terrible organizations. 2 of the worst. Silly way to evaluate the dregs of the league.

You are basically saying they should fold the franchise instead of keeping their good quarterbacks since they can't win either way.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson DID deserve it. And I'd say he deserved it more than Cousins ever has.
You mention some good history and what Watson did in Houston. But it does make you wonder, Houston wasnt the team that rewarded him with a ridiculous contract.

Kudos to Houston imo. Houston did what other teams are afraid to do - move on.

As for Cousins. I like the guy and think he's underrated.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mention some good history and what Watson did in Houston. But it does make you wonder, Houston wasnt the team that rewarded him with a ridiculous contract.

Kudos to Houston imo. Houston did what other teams are afraid to do - move on.

As for Cousins. I like the guy and think he's underrated.
He's had a very good to great career, no doubts. And yeah, Many, myself included, probably don't give him the credit he deserves, and yet, there's just something missing where he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as any of his contemporaries who are considered 'greats', and, at least I feel, rightfully so.

As to Watson, obviously they were aware of some of his personality issues, thus the trade to Cleveland. Yes kudos to them, but what were they gonna say when the Brown offered what they did, knowing that Watson was gonna be suspended, knowing his personal demons?

It's like throwing a guy in the block in dynasty who you're probably gonna cut anyways and are hoping anyone will offer you a table scrap for, and getting offered 3 #1 picks for him, you can't say yes fast enough.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like throwing a guy in the block in dynasty who you're probably gonna cut anyways and are hoping anyone will offer you a table scrap for, and getting offered 3 #1 picks for him, you can't say yes fast enough.
I suppose there is a lot of truth to that.

i guess from my point of view, seems like too many QB with a laundry list of things that they need to improve on - professionally or personally - still find a way to be RETAINED on teams that should probably have moved on from them. Instead they get paid. Cousins is like none of those type of QB. In the mold of Matty Ice or Stafford.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Houston supplying the massage therapists at one point in all this shenanigans?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Houston supplying the massage therapists at one point in all this shenanigans?
I do believe there is/was circumstantial evidence to suggest that, yes.

Maybe not the Texans, as an entity, but someone within/connected to, the organization was helping facilitate in some capacity

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe there is/was circumstantial evidence to suggest that, yes.

Maybe not the Texans, as an entity, but someone within/connected to, the organization was helping facilitate in some capacity

ready to go GIF by BrownSugarApp