• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they want to utilize a "RB by committee" approach...
Even then, with a true committee - each back brings something different. I can't pick one thing Darkwa does better than Freeman - which is where Booker is too. The other guys on the roster can each bring something different. Henderson is a compact quick dude like a D. Washington of the Raiders while the rookie Lindsey is less compact like Richard. Both have similar skills to fill the C.O.P. role.
So again, I'd have to say the only way Darkwa fits in Denver is to be the Freeman backup that Booker will be. Now, if Denver picks him up to challenge Booker, I can't say for sure who would win. Booker has more receiving prowess while Darkwa is the better pure rusher.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even then, with a true committee - each back brings something different. I can't pick one thing Darkwa does better than Freeman - which is where Booker is too. The other guys on the roster can each bring something different. Henderson is a compact quick dude like a D. Washington of the Raiders while the rookie Lindsey is less compact like Richard. Both have similar skills to fill the C.O.P. role.
So again, I'd have to say the only way Darkwa fits in Denver is to be the Freeman backup that Booker will be. Now, if Denver picks him up to challenge Booker, I can't say for sure who would win. Booker has more receiving prowess while Darkwa is the better pure rusher.

I also like what Darkwa does in pass protection.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram hit with 4 game suspension. In my view, that puts the Saints squarely in the radar for some of these vet RBs. He's been in Peyton's doghouse multiple different times anyways. Even if its not "needed" this year, good excuse to let him walk next year

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram hit with 4 game suspension. In my view, that puts the Saints squarely in the radar for some of these vet RBs. He's been in Peyton's doghouse multiple different times anyways. Even if its not "needed" this year, good excuse to let him walk next year
After how well he played last year I dont know. However its pretty why why he was finally able to stay healthy...

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might as well be the last straw for him in the Big Easy.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldnt hurt my feelings to see them go 4-12 this year...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orleans Darkwa headed to New Orleans???

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Ingram owner, I'm ashamed that I didn't know about this.

My D1 team just got worse...and that is a task and a half.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram's suspension fall out -

Feeling hard pressed to put anyone not named Bell, Gurley, Zeke ahead of Kamara now that he's got that backfield to himself for the 1st 4 wks

anyone else feeling the love in the Big Easy and giving Kamara the 'Your teammate is an idiot' bump??

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feeling hard pressed to put anyone not named Bell, Gurley, Zeke ahead of Kamara now that he's got that backfield to himself for the 1st 4 wks

anyone else feeling the love in the Big Easy and giving Kamara the 'Your teammate is an idiot' bump??

I'm holding out on that to see if New Orleans signs somebody else. I really don't think they want him to have more than 15 touches in a game and it's not like Sean Payton ever wants one guy to take the workload anyway.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since I own Kamara in D1 the news put a smile on my face. He should be top 5 once again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm holding out on that to see if New Orleans signs somebody else. I really don't think they want him to have more than 15 touches in a game and it's not like Sean Payton ever wants one guy to take the workload anyway.
Oh they’ll sign someone, the Saint have always used multiple RBs, but whoever they sign won’t get anywhere close to the touches Ingram got. Kamara touches are going to sky rocket at least for a few games.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think the Ingram suspension bothers Kamara all that much. #41 will still be the #1 RB on the depth chart in New Orleans.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Ingram suspension bothers Kamara all that much. #41 will still be the #1 RB on the depth chart in New Orleans.

Had him at the end of the first round on my board, now he's up towards that top 4 or 5 spot