• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone happy now?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you really have your heads buried somewhere. Pick 'sand' if you want the PG version.

He was offered the very unusual opportunity to have his own attorney sift through to make sure nothing personal was passed along. It's simply ignorance to state what you did above.

Where is the outrage by your fans where it belongs? It's not the NFL's fault. It's not the "haters" faults. This is Brady's fault. HE fucked himself, fucked his teammates, fucked his city, and fucked your fans. His selfish disregard for right and wrong caused this. Where is your blame of him? Where are your fans asking why he is so fucking arrogant that he really does seem to believe the rules don't apply to him?

It just looks like misplaced whining with all this other useless BS.

Brady fucked your city.

I love chapp's insistence this is going to be a good thing. Go ahead and overlook the Steelers, Bills, and that week 4 game against Dallas. Of course your fans are feeling 4-0, but the rest of the league sees that stretch 1-3 with a 2nd year backup.

He hurt your team. Call him out on it ffs.

And his legal team responded with the legal version of go f yourself. Something not unusual in the legal world.

And he will never serve 4 games, that's just delusional on it's face.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you think fans need to apologize for anything?
Kraft just released a statement. He still stands by his original statement. He said something to the effect of " needing to prove it". The report doesn't do that. Let's not rehash that again. Yes there is a lot of damming evidence. But no proof.

denial-destination-1.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More blaming everyone else outside of the source of your stress today.

His legal team did the right thing. Had he turned over those texts he may well have had 8 games.

It's right there for everyone else in the world to see. You have to be blind to not see it. He cheated, lied about it, and covered up the tracks enough to get a lighter sentence.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His legal team did the right thing. Had he turned over those texts he may well have had 8 games.

It's right there for everyone else in the world to see. You have to be blind to not see it. He cheated, lied about it, and covered up the tracks enough to get a lighter sentence.

You realize it's being reported that his team actually has daming information on the NFL right? His legal team may be playing this out letting the NFL take the lead then follow the legal process from there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, but pats fans will deny

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize it's being reported that his team actually has daming information on the NFL right? His legal team may be playing this out letting the NFL take the lead then follow the legal process from there.
Of course not. Brady is entirely innocent and has no idea what's going on here. The 'deflator' has a side job taking the air out of tires of random people on the street for kicks. When they were discussing how Tom likes his balls they really meant his nuts. Both are required to swallow before games to help ease his tension.

Give it up already. He's guilty and now there is no denying it. Holy shit people. Wake the hell up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Brady is entirely innocent and has no idea what's going on here. The 'deflator' has a side job taking the air out of tires of random people on the street for kicks. When they were discussing how Tom likes his balls they really meant his nuts. Both are required to swallow before games to help ease his tension.

Give it up already. He's guilty and now there is no denying it. Holy shit people. Wake the hell up.

Care to cite where we can review this evidence you have? Thanks in advance.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are just trolling.

When you are clear minded enough to discuss the ramifications of what he did to your organization let us know. Until then stay firmly buried in the sand. I guess those that can't handle the truth are destined to do so.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are just trolling.

When you are clear minded enough to discuss the ramifications of what he did to your organization let us know. Until then stay firmly buried in the sand. I guess those that can't handle the truth are destined to do so.

Can't find it huh?

I'll give you some help, even the NFL admits they couldn't either. Hence why if the Brady team decides to fight this fully this could get really interesting in Fed. Court.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know there is no absolute evidence, but c'mon it seems pretty clear that some shenanigans with the footballs occurred and there is little chance an equipment guy would do that without some sort of direction.

If you walk into the kitchen and your 3 year old has his face covered in chocolate and the cookie jar is on the floor next to him you can be pretty sure he's been into them even though you never saw him actually eating one.

Some things are just common sense. I can respect that you are going to bat for your guy, but you know he's guilty just like everyone else knows it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiz we all get your passion. But if you want people to stop you need to stop with the false allegations. Otherwise this will continue to be a tennis match.
Brady is not guilty. He has been found to more than likely having knowledge that balls were tampered with.
Fair enough? It's all in the wording.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find it huh?

I'll give you some help, even the NFL admits they couldn't either. Hence why if the Brady team decides to fight this fully this could get really interesting in Fed. Court.
I T S I N P L A I N S I G H T

Wake the fuck up.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Stop being a blind homer.

He fucked your team. Let it sink in overnight and then put the blame where it belongs. HE DID YOU DIRTY.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know there is no absolute evidence, but c'mon it seems pretty clear that some shenanigans with the footballs occurred and there is little chance an equipment guy would do that without some sort of direction.

If you walk into the kitchen and your 3 year old has his face covered in chocolate and the cookie jar is on the floor next to him you can be pretty sure he's been into them even though you never saw him actually eating one.

Some things are just common sense. I can respect that you are going to bat for your guy, but you know he's guilty just like everyone else knows it.

Poor analogy.

I'm not going to bat for anyone, that is where you are mistaken. I'm entertained by the process and the story at is plays out, and in this particular situation I can see where the league may have overplayed this time.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I T S I N P L A I N S I G H T

Wake the fuck up.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Stop being a blind homer.

He fucked your team. Let it sink in overnight and then put the blame where it belongs. HE DID YOU DIRTY.

LOL and you're a mod? WTF dude?

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. And even if Brady was "innocent" (which he's not), the NFL showed authority (for once) in coming down with a semi-harsh penalty.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find it huh?

And when found guilty,you`d still be in denial............

OJ is not guilty.......
Casey Anthony is not guilty..........
Brry Bonds is not guilty.......
Tom brady is not guilty........

And the list goes on............

I can live with that.......:dhd:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when found guilty,you`d still be in denial............

OJ is not guilty.......
Casey Anthony is not guilty..........
Brry Bonds is not guilty.......
Tom brady is not guilty........

And the list goes on............

I can live with that.......:dhd:

Ummmm what?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the penalty handed down? For those who answer yes, what happens "IF" NE somehow wins SB 50 will you feel the same way?

It's not a question of what we are happy with, we can't hand out penalties, only the league and they are happy with it....
You think everyone is a hater that don't pine after the Pats, but the fact is, most reasonable fans are football fans first, and dislike cheaters.....It doesn't matter which team it is, the Pats have a reputation as cheaters, and have been caught 2 times now....
Granted, sometimes they are just pushing the envelope farther than most, but they do not mind crossing over the line into the cheating zone if they can get away with it....
That's where the disdain for them comes from...
Everyone recognizes the talent combination between BB and TB and that's what is so baffling, why they feel like they have to cheat to win.
You know if the shoe was on the other foot and Joe Flacco and Harbs were the culprits, you'd be much harder on them...There's no hate here, it's a thing called integrity.....
But I still got to bust on you, dude !!!

tom-brady-memes-10-550x550_zps60dyzgns.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL and you're a mod? WTF dude?
Mods are more than allowed to post the truth. Sorry it's not working for you, but it doesn't make it any less true.