• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone happy now?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not saying that as cheating is cheating but because this affects everyone on the field it goes up a level. Face it everyone can touch the football...

oh I know.. I wasn't trying to say you were saying otherwise

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans on here need things broken down to kindergarten level.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the penalty handed down? For those who answer yes, what happens "IF" NE somehow wins SB 50 will you feel the same way?

He knew the minute he placed his hands on one of those balls that they were under inflated and chose to not do anything to correct the situation. He will forever be the face of "Deflate Gate" and be known as a cheater and his legacy is in the toilet. For the life of me I will never be able to figure out why athletes think they can get away with this kind of cheating and choose to compromise their integrity. Thank goodness for the Peyton Mannings in sports that set a good example for the young people who look up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew the minute he placed his hands on one of those balls that they were under inflated and chose to not do anything to correct the situation. He will forever be the face of "Deflate Gate" and be known as a cheater and his legacy is in the toilet. For the life of me I will never be able to figure out why athletes think they can get away with this kind of cheating and choose to compromise their integrity. Thank goodness for the Peyton Mannings in sports that set a good example for the young people who look up.
Do you feel better now? Your response had nothing to do with that quote.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me I will never be able to figure out why athletes think they can get away with this kind of cheating and choose to compromise their integrity.

He might have been getting away with it for years.