• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone happy now?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, regardless of what it is, he cheated, and then did not cooperate.......cheating is cheating.........

Every team cheat..........one team just gets caught repeatedly.......if you get caught, you should be punished harshly........period........its not that big of a deal in YOUR mind......but he cheated.........straight up

they got by with the shit for what 7 years ?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 4 games is fair don't mess with it or you'll just water it all down....and open the door for more of this BS. I'd rather focus on football and let the better team win on an even playing field...let the games begin!

Ahh the weapons grade stupidity you display day in and day out.:nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And being that he is one of the key owners of the NFL it will never happen. But you can keep snuggling up in your footies with your snuggle bear crying that it hasn't happened. We'll still laught at you.:pound:

such arrogance for a fan base thats consistently shadowed by cheating, and getting caught cheating

and no not attacking you NEPats, im referring the fanbase as a whole

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this. The penalty should of been more about TB and less about the Pats. I would be happy, if the two parties just agreed to give TB a year and waive every thing else. I could be happy with that. Giving TB a shorter season actually works in his favor as long as the Pats can survive those 4 games. Let's face it, the competion in the division ( except for the Dolphins) don't even have starting caliber QB. Let TB have a nice 12 game season is doing him a favor. So much fresher for the playoffs, right? You know when it matters.

Also, yes. It helps an older QB to have a shorter season. Especially a QB that just had a loooong season ending in a Super Bowl victory. I think losing the draft picks hurts more than losing Brady for a mere 4 games.

The good news is they have all Summer to prepare the understudy for the first few weeks of the season(suspension probably gets reduced to 2 games?). It's not like losing a starter during the season. They can work with Garappalo right away.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, regardless of what it is, he cheated, and then did not cooperate.......cheating is cheating.........

Every team cheat..........one team just gets caught repeatedly.......if you get caught, you should be punished harshly........period........its not that big of a deal in YOUR mind......but he cheated.........straight up

Actually he did cooperate. What's in dispute is what's reasonable cooperation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, they said promised full cooperation, and didnt get it

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such arrogance for a fan base thats consistently shadowed by cheating, and getting caught cheating

And you're using my post that was in response to hammer, the biggest Pats whiner to walk the earth.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of interesting to me. Billionaire Kraft's team gets a $1M fine, but Brady gets 4 game suspension without pay, which essentially amounts to about a $2M fine for him. That seems slightly lopsided.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was probably a time you were defending known rapist Ben Roethlisberger, so don't act like you expect fans to be rational.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're using my post that was in response to hammer, the biggest Pats whiner to walk the earth.

like i said i wasnt attacking you, im referring to alot of posts in these threads

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the penalty handed down? For those who answer yes, what happens "IF" NE somehow wins SB 50 will you feel the same way?

Kraft demanded a n apology from the NFL if those allegations where untrue.

Robert needs to apologize to the NFL as well as you NE SportsHoopla posters need to apologize to the rest of us.........So tell me how does your denial feel now?

Brady 4 games.......lmao

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG you mean to tell me that hammer doesnt like the patsies ? oh what shall we ever do ? .. meh i dont like em but im not a pats fan so i dont have to like them .. thats what people fail to remember .. it doesnt matter if everyone hates your team your the only one that has to like the team that you support

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me watching this all play out,

:pop2:

It might just settle out, but it's starting to look like this whole thing could go full nuclear.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really, if you say your gonna cooperate, do it

So if the league is investigating deflated balls, can they then ask to see his personal bedroom?

There is a line in every "full cooperation" situation.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of interesting to me. Billionaire Kraft's team gets a $1M fine, but Brady gets 4 game suspension without pay, which essentially amounts to about a $2M fine for him. That seems slightly lopsided.

The money is pretty comical in all this. A $1m fine for a team that is worth over $2b is literally nothing.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats should lose lot's more than 2 draft picks.
Hell, we lost 3 draft picks getting Percy Harvin and that wasn't nearly as catastrophic as air......................................................wait

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft demanded a n apology from the NFL if those allegations where untrue.

Robert needs to apologize to the NFL as well as you NE SportsHoopla posters need to apologize to the rest of us.........So tell me how does your denial feel now?

Brady 4 games.......lmao

Why would he appoligize when even the NFL admits they found nothing definitive?:scratch:

And by the way Brady will not serve 4 games.