• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN writer calls for Patriots banned from SB play

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they ban the pats from the SB you know the fix is in to give the seahags another SB win

Heh. Awesome, let's make it the Hawks fault.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took all of 5 minutes to look into this crack, Roxanne Jones. She is fucking retarded.

Saw this earlier,

what-a-fucking-retard-thumb.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all in fun,this issue is overshadowing the game itself right now i sure hope it dies down next week,geesh.

It wouldn't be this bad if Belichick and Brady deviated from their usual smug, condescending ways.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted, I don't come to this forum often but, is this Ram dude officially the most panty rustled poster on the Hoop now?
It's nip and tuck between him and Hammer. Hammer gets the edge in my book. Since he doesn't have any BIG games to whine how the Pats stole that game from his team.

Go Pats

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first sign that your team is in trouble:

Start attacking the person who said the negative thing instead of focusing on the negative thing.

No, the Patriots won't miss the Super Bowl, but this incident over the footballs is indicative of something else.
I strongly suspect that they have been doing this for every home game in cold, wet weather for some time. Sure, in this game it made no difference.
Look, we all get it, Pat fans, don't have a cow. Every team is looking for any angle to get an advantage. And frankly, I can see a couple different ways that the balls can be underflated without actually tampering with them, inflating them in a hot room or with hot air the easiest.
Nope, it won't be the actual incident that will screw 'em, it will be the cover-up.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first sign that your team is in trouble:

Start attacking the person who said the negative thing instead of focusing on the negative thing.

No, the Patriots won't miss the Super Bowl, but this incident over the footballs is indicative of something else.
I strongly suspect that they have been doing this for every home game in cold, wet weather for some time. Sure, in this game it made no difference.
Look, we all get it, Pat fans, don't have a cow. Every team is looking for any angle to get an advantage. And frankly, I can see a couple different ways that the balls can be underflated without actually tampering with them, inflating them in a hot room or with hot air the easiest.
Nope, it won't be the actual incident that will screw 'em, it will be the cover-up.

A theory was pushed out that balls inflated in a sauna could do that trick. But I hate to say it but it still sounds like tampering.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you, like all the sickening former Cheatriots players I have been listening to on TV, will defend the team. Time to blame someone....ANYONE....else now.

Come on...it was the Refs, Colts fans, the ball boy, the cheerleaders. Can you come up with some others?

It's all George Bush's fault !!

ohno.gif