• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN fires Hugh Douglas for altercation / racial slur

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha. Love it!

I don't remember saying this, I believe I told him that he was the type of guy who got thrown into lockers when he was in high school. This was a comment that I said years ago to NN (or Cazic or some other troll) when they were trying to talk tough. If I remember correctly.

Anyway, hows everything in the world of Crims?

Busy. A bit stressed at work. Otherwise things are fine. Happy football's back, though pretty bummed I'm going to miss this week's preseason game due to my anniversary. Why did I agree to get married in mid-August???

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't fired for making racial slurs, get real. They were looking for a way to fire him and get rid of that horrible show he's a part of.

If they were going to fire anyone for being racist it would've been Jemelle Hill.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White people are the only ones who get in trouble for it. Nobody gives a shit if Hugh Douglass called Michael Smith a ****er, now if Steve Young did it...........

Somebody forgot about Junior Seau getting in some trouble for making comments people thought were racist, but he was describing what him and LT do when they hang out: Eat watermelon and BBQ chicken.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody forgot about Junior Seau getting in some trouble for making comments people thought were racist, but he was describing what him and LT do when they hang out: Eat watermelon and BBQ chicken.

Did the team release him from his practice obligations so he could go explore the reasons why he said such a horrific thing?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's a troll. He does that all the time. I've yet to figure out why he hasn't been banned yet.

Because when the topic ever comes up, THIS board defends him.

We don't have to worry about him on the G's board.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Because when the topic ever comes up, THIS board defends him.

We don't have to worry about him on the G's board.

People from this board defend him? I've never seen that.

Or does he use his other user names to defend himself?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People from this board defend him? I've never seen that.

Or does he use his other user names to defend himself?

Back at the time that we banned him from the G's board, a bunch of guys from here said they didn't want him banned from here. I am not enough of a reg here to be able to tell you who, sorry...

And he does not have any alts (any more)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at the time that we banned him from the G's board, a bunch of guys from here said they didn't want him banned from here. I am not enough of a reg here to be able to tell you who, sorry...

And he does not have any alts (any more)

Good dudes, all.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I do. I've always been the protector of weaker people; not their tormentor.

I don't think that's it. I think you are one of the weaker people and thus are sensitive to it. I shouldn't poke fun. I think bullying is awful. I just find it odd that you are so quick to defend bullies at times, or to attack their victims.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN, only makes noise when they fire someone. Pretty soon ESPN will be off the air and nobody will give a rats ass.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's it. I think you are one of the weaker people and thus are sensitive to it. I shouldn't poke fun. I think bullying is awful. I just find it odd that you are so quick to defend bullies at times, or to attack their victims.

Me too. I don't know what that last part means though. How could I attack a bully's victim?