• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enjoying Your Pain.....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero sum game?
Try another tact. I respect the Seahawks and their fans.
The post was an attempt to open a discussion about staying on top.
Why be defensive? I'm not the enemy.....

i was just trying to help you understand, you are the one that said people were treating it like a troll post right? When you read it ( the OP ) it sounds JUST like a troll post. As for being on top yeah it's tough to stay their when you got teams like the Cards and 49ers and even the Rams who would all most likely have won the AFC East the past 10 years if they replaced the Pats. Unlike the Pats the Hawks don't have the easy road like they did in 2005-2007 when most of the rest of the NFC West were pretty bad, Or the Pats do almost every year in their perennial weak ass division.

Just want you to know I'm enjoying you pain.
some of them make you squirm. I enjoy you squirming!

that is a trollish post ^^

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey OP what are these numbers for?

26-28 ?
1-3 ?

just seeing if you are paying attention.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have to trust in your Coach and GM ... As much as we like to think our positive or negative energy does something, it really doesn't .... It all comes down to the decisions they make... I feel pretty strongly though that Russ will get a deal done before the season starts... Irvin I get the feeling this might be his last year, although you never know.... He did say openly he appreciates how the organization believed in him and picked him in the 1st round.... But I guess when it's all said and done money talks... I guess their are some players where money isn't everything, but their hard to find...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just trying to help you understand, you are the one that said people were treating it like a troll post right? When you read it ( the OP ) it sounds JUST like a troll post. As for being on top yeah it's tough to stay their when you got teams like the Cards and 49ers and even the Rams who would all most likely have won the AFC East the past 10 years if they replaced the Pats. Unlike the Pats the Hawks don't have the easy road like they did in 2005-2007 when most of the rest of the NFC West were pretty bad, Or the Pats do almost every year in their perennial weak ass division.

Just want you to know I'm enjoying you pain.
some of them make you squirm. I enjoy you squirming!

that is a trollish post ^^

I like Southie. I took it as he was enjoying watching fans squirming over issues that will likely work themselves out.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Sunny but i really don't see anyone squirming. I have seen many in discussions about it but squirming not so much. We all know that Wilson will resign no if ands or buts about it, it's just a matter of when and for how much.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Southie. I took it as he was enjoying watching fans squirming over issues that will likely work themselves out.

Exactly. Although I respect the Seahawks, you are the new rivals. I'm glad you are dealing with many of the issues we are. We will work most if not all of the issues out. Likely, we are both in play for this season's faves.
Anybody who says they are not worried about going back to the pack is lying, inexperienced, or oblivious.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Although I respect the Seahawks, you are the new rivals. I'm glad you are dealing with many of the issues we are. We will work most if not all of the issues out. Likely, we are both in play for this season's faves.
Anybody who says they are not worried about going back to the pack is lying, inexperienced, or oblivious.

One issue that hasn't been resolved is the Brady (possible) susp. Any new news yet?