• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enjoying Your Pain.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fun watching your contract negotiations with Russell and Irvin etc....
Just want you to know I'm enjoying you pain.
Discerning minds know this is temporary.
Discerning minds know that a good organization is making the right moves - some of them you like - some of them make you squirm. I enjoy you squirming!
Wilson will sign? Your draft was good? Players will sign?
Life at the top of the heap is trouble - would you expect less?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pain here, but I'm just not a worrier by nature. Irvin, though physically very talented, is just a role player on this team. Keeping him or not keeping him really isn't going to dramatically alter the course of this organization. The 3 cornerstone players on this team are RW, Earl Thomas, and Richard Sherman. Close behind those 2 are Chancellor & Wagner. And on RW's contract situation, when it's obvious that it's just a matter of time before it gets worked out, there isn't much reason to get lathered up over it. He's not going anywhere.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discerning minds know that a good organization is making the right moves - some of them you like - some of them make you squirm. I enjoy you squirming!

The media has blown the RW contracts out of the water. We all don't know how far apart or how close they are, but a deal will get done. Our core players are locked up for years and now added JG to the mix, our offense is going to be even better. Not squirming here, just enjoying the ride what should be another great season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is going to take some time clearly. These are the kind of problems you want to have though.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would we be squirming? We have a great young qb. Our future is bright. Even if we can't get a new deal worked out RW is still going to be under club control for years.

The Patriots fans should be the ones squirming. Brady only has a couple years left, and all should be declining from here on out. The window is closing, fast. Add the fact that you have no cornerbacks now and your division became markedly stronger (albeit on paper).

Out of the 32 NFL franchises, I think Seattle has the least to worry about right now.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone entertaining him? obviously he wants to start craziness on these threads

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone entertaining him? obviously he wants to start craziness on these threads
Naaa, he's cool. Think he had a little to much alcohol when he started this thread. Been there, done that myself. Southieinnc is good guy.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaa, he's cool. Think he had a little to much alcohol when he started this thread. Been there, done that myself. Southieinnc is good guy.

His grammar is pretty good for a drunk

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he is a good guy, lets only ban him for a couple weeks so he can enjoy his fantasy quietly.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lots of pain. My back hurts, my ankles sometimes throb due to the many basketball sprainings, my shoulder periodically pops out, get a headache from work now and again.

However I have no pain whatsoever when it comes to the Seahawks.

Now if I was a Browns fan or a Bucs fan for example, then I would have some pain.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would we be squirming? We have a great young qb. Our future is bright. Even if we can't get a new deal worked out RW is still going to be under club control for years.

The Patriots fans should be the ones squirming. Brady only has a couple years left, and all should be declining from here on out. The window is closing, fast. Add the fact that you have no cornerbacks now and your division became markedly stronger (albeit on paper).

Out of the 32 NFL franchises, I think Seattle has the least to worry about right now.

Oh, most of you know I respect the Seahawks. To say the Seahawks have the least to worry about is curious. If you are in last place, everything is up. If you have 2 straight Superbowls, Only direction is sideways or down. I think the Pats and Seahawks have the most to lose.
Now if you think the Seahawks cannot possibly take a step back? Go ahead, stay comfortable.
Life at the top is precarious. Enjoy it but know that I know you do not want to go back to being the______(fill in the blank)

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, most of you know I respect the Seahawks. To say the Seahawks have the least to worry about is curious. If you are in last place, everything is up. If you have 2 straight Superbowls, Only direction is sideways or down. I think the Pats and Seahawks have the most to lose.
Now if you think the Seahawks cannot possibly take a step back? Go ahead, stay comfortable.
Life at the top is precarious. Enjoy it but know that I know you do not want to go back to being the______(fill in the blank)
Everyone wants to make the superbowl every year. We were blessed to have gone 3 times in the last ten years. And we've retained our core players from our last two runs and still have an extremely young team. Sure we "have a lot to lost" but that would be not making the superbowl, something 30 teams a year have to deal with. We'll be in the hunt, and if we fall short then it wasn't meant to be. But I like our odds.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ciara > Gisele Horseface Bundchen

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year is a new one. We have fresh faces to the team like Jimmy Graham & Cary Williams who sense an opportunity for a title and have something to gain a lot more than something to lose. I certainly agree that more pressure is on teams with the highest expectations, with the Seahawks being one, but I say that's an enviable position to have. It's not like I wish we were the Browns or Jags because they can only go up. Those teams are in that position because they're terrible. The Hawks are in theirs because they've been the best team in the league overall the last 3 years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are treating this like a troll post! Not the case at all. We need football - soon!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are treating this like a troll post! Not the case at all. We need football - soon!

think of it like a sign of respect. Either its a troll post or you're a total moron. which is it?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think of it like a sign of respect. Either its a troll post or you're a total moron. which is it?

Zero sum game?
Try another tact. I respect the Seahawks and their fans.
The post was an attempt to open a discussion about staying on top.
Why be defensive? I'm not the enemy.....

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it that way.... totally agree it's tough to stay on top. Very hard to get to 1 SB, let alone 3 in a row as this team will attempt to do. Just a great time to be a Seattle fan, even with the crushing end to what easily could have been 2nd straight SB win.