• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Embarrassing officiating

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the replay. That was a HORRIBLE call. It's not 50/50. It's not subjective. Syracuse got hosed.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse lost the game with the 38% shooting. Easy to say It came down to a bad call, but the Orange shot poorly. simple as that.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse lost the game with the 38% shooting. Easy to say It came down to a bad call, but the Orange shot poorly. simple as that.

I agree with you, but it's tough when we would have tied it up with a free throw to take the lead with 10 seconds left.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you, but it's tough when we would have tied it up with a free throw to take the lead with 10 seconds left.

No doubt. The good thing is that it doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things. Syracuse didn't lose their shot at winning a NC yesterday. It was a tough road loss in a hostile environment and really not unexpected. I just hope we see another match-up in the ACC Tourney.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang-Bang play....

it wasn't the worst call ever.

If you have to break it down in slow-motion to determine everything, than it cannot possibly be a HORRIFIC call.

it might have been the wrong call (maybe), but it wasn't a bad call in the circumstance.

The game was not over. There was still 10 seconds. Free throws are not a given.

The coach (acting like a 3 year old) officially lost them the game.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang-Bang play....

it wasn't the worst call ever.

If you have to break it down in slow-motion to determine everything, than it cannot possibly be a HORRIFIC call.

it might have been the wrong call (maybe), but it wasn't a bad call in the circumstance.

The game was not over. There was still 10 seconds. Free throws are not a given.

The coach (acting like a 3 year old) officially lost them the game.

This is how I feel about it. It was definitely not the worst call of the season. And I really don't think it was a bad call. It could have gone either way. If you have people that are split on it, then it (by definition) is questionable. But what Boeheim did afterwards was fucking sad. He definitely cost his team the game. What a fuckin baby. Act like you've seen a call you don't agree with, before. He certainly wasn't having a meltdown when Cuse hacked that shot in OT in the last game between these two. I think that was a worse miss than this one. Worst call of the season. Give me a fucking break.

CUSEinthehouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is that when a Player loses his cool, they get slaughtered by the media and by us on sports boards, but when it's a Coach doing it, he's just showing fire in his belly. You expect it from a kid, but to me a coach throwing a fit is worse.

If CJ would have gotten a double T and an ejection at that point, it would have been inexcusable, but since it was JB, he gets a pass and can even joke about it after the game. Same thing earlier this season when Fran got his DT and ejection at Wisconsin.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have come down to the charge/no charge call.. He stepped out of bounds first!

It looked like a charge imo and I am a Duke fan. I'll take it BUT he stepped OB first.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach JB was damn near to the middle of the court....he would have thrown his coat but he couldn't get it all the way off.

He deserved the T. I couldn't hear shit, but you could see bullshit come out his lips at least twice.

The minute CJ was called for the offensive foul, I thought the game was over. The double T was the right thing. And that mandates an ejection. It was the right call. And it makes for a great potential rematch in the ACC tournament.

This was a great game for Duke, SU and the ACC.

He had every right to be pissed off and I am sure many coaches would have reacted like he did. Sadly he was tossed and it really did affect the game...But let's face it.... Home Court Advantage isn't a myth.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have come down to the charge/no charge call.. He stepped out of bounds first!

It looked like a charge imo and I am a Duke fan. I'll take it BUT he stepped OB first.

LOL at Duke fans consistently trying to bring up he was out of bounds. He was when he didn't have the ball. I've watched the replay countless times, he caught the ball in bounds you can see the shadow.

SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL SAY OTHERWISE.

GTFO out of here with that nonsense. The angle we have doesn't show shit.

Edit: With the new rule that was a block all day, it was called on Gbinje after Parker's and one. You have to be consistent.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Duke fans consistently trying to bring up he was out of bounds. He was when he didn't have the ball. I've watched the replay countless times, he caught the ball in bounds you can see the shadow.

SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL SAY OTHERWISE.

GTFO out of here with that nonsense. The angle we have doesn't show shit.

Edit: With the new rule that was a block all day, it was called on Gbinje after Parker's and one. You have to be consistent.

Jesus christ man calm the fuck down will you! They showed it on sportscenter the other day. trying to find link... and did you completely MISS where I said it wasn't a charge... Get a grip!

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ man calm the fuck down will you! They showed it on sportscenter the other day. trying to find link... and did you completely MISS where I said it wasn't a charge... Get a grip!

Dude your post said "it looked like a charge" I just read what you wrote.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your a cbb fan you've watched that video more than once. Lol he went in.

went in what? you need to relax.. You really do. Syracuse did get robbed on the call there. and I was just throwing the link to show the play and the reaction. that's all

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went in what? you need to relax.. You really do. Syracuse did get robbed on the call there. and I was just throwing the link to show the play and the reaction. that's all

Lol boeheim went in not you, meaning he went in hard storming the court, it had nothing to do with your post I wasn't saying anything bad about what you said.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol boeheim went in not you, meaning he went in hard storming the court, it had nothing to do with your post I wasn't saying anything bad about what you said.

haha yes he sure did. But I don't know a coach who wouldn't have done the same thing

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yes he sure did. But I don't know a coach who wouldn't have done the same thing

It's funny seeing a 68 year old coach do that. He's usually relatively quiet. His press conference was hilarious too.