• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Embarrassing officiating

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
juz so we are clear....I'm not arguing the call one bit. It was a call and I'm fine with it. And I'll bet runeman feels the same way. He doesn't complain about officiating either. He has said in the past, the officials have a hard job and making split second decisions puts them in a rough spot.

Debating this call isn't to belittle the officials.

I hear ya. I don't mean to come off that way, but there are some that don't seem to understand or want to!

:suds:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep on monitoring.... maybe hammer will make you a mod one day :thumb:

Yes....hammer was very impressed with the 3 pages of questions I had on how to get a picture to post.

He even offered me a paid position that granted access to the free beer and pussy forum. But my continual badgering of florida fans screwed it up for me.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....hammer was very impressed with the 3 pages of questions I had on how to get a picture to post.

He even offered me a paid position that granted access to the free beer and pussy forum. But my continual badgering of florida fans screwed it up for me.

you do realize that your multiquote just proved my point, right?....

as a over confident cuse football fan you can be entertaining, but as an arrogant cuse basketball fan not so much. FYI - not every post criticizing your team is a troll.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do hate this lame cop out bullshit.

Yes, we've all made mistakes. Does that mean that everybody gets a free pass for everything they do? Why do you keep making excuses for inexcusable behavior? I'm not saying that everyone should be calling for JB's head, but the criticism of his behavior is fair. He cut he's team's chance of s win from unlikely to impossible. They may not have won before his blow up, but they definitely weren't going to win after it. Hall of Fame or not, he cost his team a chance at a win. That's on him.

It's a cop out? It's my opinion, did I ever say in that post it was okay he did that? What I said was its funny, because it is. I am passed being angry about the situation, now it's just hilarious. Obviously there was a slight chance we could have won, who would debate that. Is it a good or great chance, no, but there's a slight chance.

Dude I don't live my life critically analyzing people's behavior on an hour to hour day to day basis. Everything doesn't have to be black and white, the way I justify behavior is that if people rarely do it than that's NOT who they are. Someone isn't a bad person because they made a mistake and I certainly don't need to throw it in there face constantly about it nor do I need to make some huge deal about it either. It's life, and big dealism isn't a part of mine.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue more, but I just found out Egon died. My day is ruined. :/

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now who are we gonna call?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always remembered their phone number because my best friend's phone at the time shared the same last-4

555-2368

We're ready to believe you.

v6BLi5Z7