• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

eli manning.... TERRIBLE, YES

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't hold any water whatsoever.

No matter WHO is in at WR.......ELI threw an INT. That's not the WRs fault, that's HIS.

Just flimsy, lame excuses for ELI'S POOR PLAY. And he's been like this for the vast majority of his career.
You sound ridiculous.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference between now and his rookie season is NOTHING, he sucked as much then as he does now, he just doesn't have the badly thrown ball receivers as he did in tyree & burress.

as far as todays games goes, is there a conspiracy going on to get this clown off the field or do they hate zipperhead maccadouche?

Best Giants QB evah!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because I blame a QB for throwing a bad INT......completely absurd, I know......
:noidea:
You're being obtuse... it's the fact that you are completely discounting the impact of WR play in the equation. Not just the quality of the WR... but getting rep's all week in practice, actually getting decent work in with the QB... these things most definitely matter.

Yet you're suggesting they don't... and it's all on the QB. Which is ridiculous. You either 1.) know nothing about football or 2.) are letting your fan loyalties cloud your judgement.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's #2.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being obtuse... it's the fact that you are completely discounting the impact of WR play in the equation. Not just the quality of the WR... but getting rep's all week in practice, actually getting decent work in with the QB... these things most definitely matter.

Yet you're suggesting they don't... and it's all on the QB. Which is ridiculous. You either 1.) know nothing about football or 2.) are letting your fan loyalties cloud your judgement.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's #2.

Wrong on all counts.

Eli threw the ball, basically, to the defensive player. He doesn't get a pass for screwing up. YOU want to make all kinds of excuses for why that INT is not HIS fault, when it most clearly is.

That's your failing, not mine.

If you can't grasp that a QB is supposed to throw the ball to his teammates, and not the opposition, no one here can vouch that you understand football in the slightest.

Eli throws the ball in between 3, THREE San Diego defenders.......and OF COURSE he gets picked off.

But of course we have idiots here that think "well his best WRs weren't on the field, there were extenuating circumstance, blah blah blah"

Dude just stop. You're looking like a bigger fool by the post. Eli fucked up. It's ok......you can admit it.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on all counts.

Eli threw the ball, basically, to the defensive player. He doesn't get a pass for screwing up. YOU want to make all kinds of excuses for why that INT is not HIS fault, when it most clearly is.

That's your failing, not mine.

If you can't grasp that a QB is supposed to throw the ball to his teammates, and not the opposition, no one here can vouch that you understand football in the slightest.

Eli throws the ball in between 3, THREE San Diego defenders.......and OF COURSE he gets picked off.

But of course we have idiots here that think "well his best WRs weren't on the field, there were extenuating circumstance, blah blah blah"

Dude just stop. You're looking like a bigger fool by the post. Eli fucked up. It's ok......you can admit it.
I'm fine with agreeing to disagree at this point.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys think QBs grow on trees. Without Eli this Giants team goes 0-16.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli has his good games here and there but I wouldn't totally blame him for the offensive failures. The Giants inability to run the ball doesn't do their passing game any favors is one example. But...that's no excuse for a lot of his INTs.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so. But Eli is not the reason. Watch the games. He has an abysmal offensive line, no running backs, a meathead for a coach.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so. But Eli is not the reason. Watch the games. He has an abysmal offensive line, no running backs, a meathead for a coach.
An Eagles fan riding to the defense of Eli... :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

No use reasoning with 'em, Iggy.

btw... Eagles are looking decent. Still not a complete product, but decent. Enjoy the ride.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, no joke, I respect Eli. He is not the greatest QB but he is a solid QB who has shown he can win big with the right people around him. That's what this is all about. QBs don't win titles alone.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of the few who picked Eli to lose again to Rivers. Eli probably will not make it to 2021 so it looks like his career will go down as never beating the team he didn't want to play for.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of the few who picked Eli to lose again to Rivers. Eli probably will not make it to 2021 so it looks like his career will go down as never beating the team he didn't want to play for.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eli NEVER was an athlete. he had size, durablity, only because he's a pocket QB, and he played a for a team that was once good, with great mgmt!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not terrible...he's just overrated/overhyped. He's been a pretty good/top 10-ish QB for basically his entire career, but he's a QB that merely rides the tide. He'll perform well when surrounded by talent, and suffer when he isn't - he's not the guy to carry the load.