• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ECF Game 1 GDT NJ/NYR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about that "Doc curse", it looks like he will be calling our games.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well I already have the butterflies we need to just get this series started already

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't watch Game 1 or 2. Very frustrating. ANNND, cangi got us past Florida, so we can't be too mad.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity anyone else work with an ass ton of rags fans.I'm one of few devils fans here I'm dead smack in the middle of rangers country.I get in a lot of arguements and deal with a lot of assholes

lol i can share your feelings... the only thing is the rangers fans around me are CEOs, Controllers, higher level guys etc....

so my cheers are kept to myself and after hours LOL

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else a bit worried burnside picked us to win in 6

yeah one of the worse things to happen is to get some recognition.... bloody hell!

I hope it does not jynx us however read Melrose went with the Rags.... we have a chance!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 6 days since that gm 5 finisher in Philly... PLENTY of REST for our guys. we should be sharp, pumped and focused......

Holy hell, our DEVILS are in the ECF.... it's been so long since we've been here, i missed it so much.

and I was 9 I think when the Devils played the Rags in their last ECF.... that year i became a hockey fan...Brodeur worshipper... Devils alcolyte.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Out of curiosity anyone else work with an ass ton of rags fans.I'm one of few devils fans here I'm dead smack in the middle of rangers country.I get in a lot of arguements and deal with a lot of assholes

I do. I am used to it. Grade school, high school, then working years, always more Ranger fans.
They dont really bother me because I know the sport and even their own team better than they do.

One good thing I am noticing is more young people are Devils fans these days. Hopefully for my kids at least, they won't have to deal with the ranger garbage like I did.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. I am used to it. Grade school, high school, then working years, always more Ranger fans.
They dont really bother me because I know the sport and even their own team better than they do.

One good thing I am noticing is more young people are Devils fans these days. Hopefully for my kids at least, they won't have to deal with the ranger garbage like I did.

That's a great thing. Seems like the Devils can only continue to gain in popularity at this point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, win or lose this is what I dreamed of when we signed Kovalchuk 2 years ago and is what last year should've been. How cool would it be if we do win it the fact that Gary Bettman, who did everything in his power to make sure we didn't get him including throwing a bogus circumvention rule at us which every team in the league has done one time or another will have to stand there and watch him skate the cup and possibly have to hand him the Conn Smythe trophy too.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
O baby I'm pumped! Let's get it rolling.

Let's score 4 on the queen

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers will try to get into Marty's head. Devils will have to somehow do the same to Henrik. I am not saying run him over or anything like that (well maybe accidentally), but they need to be in his face. He is very calm, but in the regular season against the Devils, he did lose his cool a few times.

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
What about that "Doc curse", it looks like he will be calling our games.

Forget Doc curses and Matteau curses. Im MUCH more worried about the refs in this series trying to influence the outcome. The league office and corporate sponsors would love nothing more than a NY/LA Cup final, instead of a NJ/PH final. I try to think the refs are impartial but this worries me much more than anything else in this series.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were already thing to know us out last round

Status
Not open for further replies.