• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Free Agency & Draft 2020

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke,this is Elinore Tomlinson. Who would you rather have?

OIP.TO4XH0ESxuMmZPJMpv9gTwHaKw

What’s her gauntlet time? :D

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares, I know what my time would be with her, probably less than a 4.2

So you would....ahem....put her through the gauntlet?
You dog :D:D

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats an excellent point. I’m a real Combine noob, so I will just ask, is there an activity in the combine that would show separation speed? Or is it just in the tape.

And if it’s in the tape does it show with Higgins to anyone?
The cone drill.

It takes quick strong footwork to do both the cone drill or separate from defenders.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Eagles are going after WR Amari Cooper in free agency. Even if they don't get him, they will drive up his price for Dallas.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Eagles are going after WR Amari Cooper in free agency. Even if they don't get him, they will drive up his price for Dallas.

Actually the might want to get serious about signing,( Eagles wise) that way he can't blow up the Eagles secondary any more.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnwell sets off NFL offseason dominoes: 8 star players, 144 moves

Interesting and unique read from Barnwell today. I cannot say he is more right than most on these kinds of predictions....but he often has good reads in these areas.

Quick tip....just click on Chris Harris, Jr. No, we are not in the mix per Barnwell....but read down on some of the options as we are in the domino falls. Very clearly Barnwell doesn't have a read that we will go spend "stupid money" on CB....choosing more to take some cheaper fliers. I guess if thats the way it will go we will see. Anyone elses thoughts?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Byron Jones and Robby Anderson will be our targets.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't go WR in Rd 1 ... Florida CB CJ Henderson is a player I would have in my top 5 options at 21. Been watching a good deal of tape on him ... I'm a fan!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching the Buffalo news sports and it looks like the Bills at 22 pick will be taking WR? I think the Bucs may be shopping WR Mike Evans. Would you give up pick 21 and a few other picks or prospects? He has I believe 3-4 more years on his current contract and he's still young. I would do this trade in a heartbeat if the Bucs are willing to trade him. Thoughts?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't go WR in Rd 1 ... Florida CB CJ Henderson is a player I would have in my top 5 options at 21. Been watching a good deal of tape on him ... I'm a fan!
I really like Darney Holmes out of UCLA in the second round. I still take WR at 21 or trade for Mike Evans. He may be available?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Darney Holmes out of UCLA in the second round. I still take WR at 21 or trade for Mike Evans. He may be available?

I'm in the Tampa area and I haven't heard anything about the Bucs shopping Mike Evans.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on trading #21, unless it is a package to trade up, and I doubt we do that. There will be a very good WR available at 21. Now, Kelvin Benjamin, a bid body, is a free agent, I believe. I wouldn't mind having him as the possession receiver. Yes, on Henderson, but I would rather get Ruggs or Viska in the 1st.
Now, word is Howie has Demarcus Robinson (Chiefs) in his crosshairs. Thoughts??

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching the Buffalo news sports and it looks like the Bills at 22 pick will be taking WR? I think the Bucs may be shopping WR Mike Evans. Would you give up pick 21 and a few other picks or prospects? He has I believe 3-4 more years on his current contract and he's still young. I would do this trade in a heartbeat if the Bucs are willing to trade him. Thoughts?

No I wouldn't.... ( really not trying to be the Debbie Downer here) but :

Just for the simple fact they really, really need the draft capital to "tweak" this roster. They need more youth and at a lot of positions. That whole secondary can easily use 4 new starters with good nickel guy.
To me one receiver is not going to make this group any better, you need 2-3 new bodies that can actually catch and stay healthy. Then you have a LB group that has been ignored since the 90's. And finally both lines need more depth, talent, and just bodies in general......

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the Tampa area and I haven't heard anything about the Bucs shopping Mike Evans.

Yeah...seconding this....I just cannot see it. Nor have I heard anything more than that WR is carrying a lot of promise for them right now. I doubt they move on anyone at this point, but if they did I could see Goodwin more than Evans.

Hypothetically.....if he were out there I would be very hard pressed to resist offering up a boatload. We need lots of capital and pieces....but damnit....it's Mike Evans. Top level beast. I would like fail as a GM and pay out the ass for him.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I wouldn't.... ( really not trying to be the Debbie Downer here) but :

Just for the simple fact they really, really need the draft capital to "tweak" this roster. They need more youth and at a lot of positions. That whole secondary can easily use 4 new starters with good nickel guy.
To me one receiver is not going to make this group any better, you need 2-3 new bodies that can actually catch and stay healthy. Then you have a LB group that has been ignored since the 90's. And finally both lines need more depth, talent, and just bodies in general......
Agreed on everything except I might trade back for the right deal and depending on who is sitting there.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats an excellent point. I’m a real Combine noob, so I will just ask, is there an activity in the combine that would show separation speed? Or is it just in the tape.

And if it’s in the tape does it show with Higgins to anyone?

Separation is about quickness off the line, quickness into and out of the cut, the ability to run a route properly, to set up the route, to set up the db. There is no single activity that defines those qualities.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on trading #21, unless it is a package to trade up, and I doubt we do that. There will be a very good WR available at 21. Now, Kelvin Benjamin, a bid body, is a free agent, I believe. I wouldn't mind having him as the possession receiver. Yes, on Henderson, but I would rather get Ruggs or Viska in the 1st.
Now, word is Howie has Demarcus Robinson (Chiefs) in his crosshairs. Thoughts??

benjamin wasn't even in the league last year. He quit on the bills, he's a bum.