• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EAGLES/COWGIRLS

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid ass call going for it on 4th down and then dak just throws some random slop that gets a lucky bounce. the cowboys never find a way to disappoint in douchebaggery.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough luck for rasul on that one. so it goes.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fact is this game should never reached OT

make a fucking XP, and the narrative gets changed to Dak failing in 4th quarter and eagles win

So much fail on offense once again in 1st half, any semblance of ANYTHING and this game is in hand for most part

but thank god this season is over, its time for some big time changes

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice to have that field goal attempt (at worst) at the beginning of the game.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame is on the slow start once again, Doug's stupid ass playcalling and of course, the stupid ass kicker

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just goes down as another close loss. titans, panthers, cowboys twice. vikings.

this is why you can never tolerate mistakes and go with the "we'll get em' next week" approach. eventually you just run out of weeks.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we showed some heart in that one. Would like to see the Eagles sit Wentz, let him get completely healthy. The only thing that could make this year worse is if he gets hurt in meaningless games.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we showed some heart in that one. Would like to see the Eagles sit Wentz, let him get completely healthy. The only thing that could make this year worse is if he gets hurt in meaningless games.

I think playing is helping him. He is not the same QB from last year and I think a lot of that is mental. He is not nearly as mobile either. You can tell just by the way he is moving when pressured. Teams are playing 8 in the box and crowding the line of scrimmage because our receivers cannot get open.

All in all the offensive game planning this year has been abysmal. Doug's staff has done nothing to help take some of the pressure off.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing on the Jim Schwartz thing..... I don't care how bad a secondary you have when you let Dak Prescott get more than 400 yards you suck as a defensive coach.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz should have never started until that 1st Dallas game, but they panicked after a 1-2 start.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think playing is helping him. He is not the same QB from last year and I think a lot of that is mental. He is not nearly as mobile either. You can tell just by the way he is moving when pressured. Teams are playing 8 in the box and crowding the line of scrimmage because our receivers cannot get open.

All in all the offensive game planning this year has been abysmal. Doug's staff has done nothing to help take some of the pressure off.

I see your point for sure. But, I think the best thing to do is redshirt him and let him practice, give him another 8 months of not being hit, healing and working on his mechanics. I don't remember him whiffing on many short or intermediate throws last year. Plus we can give Nick the ball for a few games (if he wants it, he's earned that choice) or let Sudfeld finish out the season. I think our main priority now should be improving our draft position. I don't think it's in our long term interest to see him get blasted 30 times in the last three games.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing on the Jim Schwartz thing..... I don't care how bad a secondary you have when you let Dak Prescott get more than 400 yards you suck as a defensive coach.

:L

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that really seems like the bigger issue. if the guy doesn't make a perfect throw on one pass some people start bitching up a storm (well, at least one notable person). nothing happening until essentially the fourth. Is the play calling that much shittier to start the game? Do they play sloppier leading to penalties or just bad execution? I mean that one third down play was a mess (the option to the short side of the field, no motion, let's just run straight to the sidelines with their quick backers baring down).

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and official response

it was a pileup of eagles. i mean, did you need to know which one got it first for an IDP fantasy league? otherwise, i fail to see the relevance, sad to say, but starting out with a turnover on the opponents 20 is a bit of a difference maker going forward.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that really seems like the bigger issue. if the guy doesn't make a perfect throw on one pass some people start bitching up a storm (well, at least one notable person). nothing happening until essentially the fourth. Is the play calling that much shittier to start the game? Do they play sloppier leading to penalties or just bad execution? I mean that one third down play was a mess (the option to the short side of the field, no motion, let's just run straight to the sidelines with their quick backers baring down).

Doug it trying to get too fancy with the plays. The pass plays are taking too long to develop and at times he calls some of the dumbest fucking plays. The option play was flat stupid and WTF is up with play action on 3rd and long plays? I think we do that more than anyone.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Nick Foles? Is Wentz even 100% healthy?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point for sure. But, I think the best thing to do is redshirt him and let him practice, give him another 8 months of not being hit, healing and working on his mechanics. I don't remember him whiffing on many short or intermediate throws last year. Plus we can give Nick the ball for a few games (if he wants it, he's earned that choice) or let Sudfeld finish out the season. I think our main priority now should be improving our draft position. I don't think it's in our long term interest to see him get blasted 30 times in the last three games.

I like this idea at this point. I just don’t see them shelving Wentz before next weeks game at this point.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shitty year. It sucks how much it sucks. But I still feel one thing....I’m not doing that “we will never fucking win anything” nonsense. We won the fucking super bowl. And it’s a little surprising how little that weighs right now. But it’s still a thing. It doesn’t help the now. But it helps the offseason. It helps to have some hope enough to give some time to see how the org adjusts this offseason.

But all that is later. Right now this just sucks. Above all else I want to sweep the fucking Cowboys handily next year.