• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And from these simple rule questions we've gone off to roster size changes ???. ..... interesting.
Nobody has accused us of being focused. I would like to hear a answer to your question, you would think, that with all the polls, this would of been settled.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff I sent you an offer"

Russell Wilson
Shady
Harvin
Cord

for

Keaps
ODB
Anrde William
Rashad Jennings
Crabtree

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its simple, lets just keep all 18 players then next year we will draft 5 or whatever we all agree is a good number.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but im cool with the majority

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they go hand in hand....kinda....sorta.

But if u want an answer, I gave one a couple pages earlier. A dynasty, IMO, means keeping the majority of your roster. I suggested keeping 15 of ur 18.

As commish, I have no problem stepping up and making it set in stone. However, I've tried including everyone into the set up of this league and don't want that to change now.

Uh no, an opinion on how many are kept is not an answer, but does beg another question - are those 15 you suggest, drafted players or those on your end of the year roster? Also, I still do not understand how the draft will work.

Since this is the first dynasty league I've ever been involved in, I have questions, and look to those with experience for guidance and answers. I don't think that is too much to expect of this membership.

BTW - If as commish you want to make a rule, go for it - I have no issue with that. If another pole is in order then that's fine to.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh no, an opinion on how many are kept is not an answer, but does beg another question - are those 15 you suggest, drafted players or those on your end of the year roster? Also, I still do not understand how the draft will work.

Since this is the first dynasty league I've ever been involved in, I have questions, and look to those with experience for guidance and answers. I don't think that is too much to expect of this membership.

BTW - If as commish you want to make a rule, go for it - I have no issue with that. If another pole is in order then that's fine to.
The 15(or whatever number we agree on keeping) is from your end-of-year roster.

I understand you have questions. I think we're all trying to answer them as best as we can. Bc not everyone feels the same, getting the set up the way the majority want is best IMO. Not everyone would be ok with me simply making all the decisions. I'm trying my best to get input from everyone.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well as a rookie to dynasty, I still think I can answer one question. The 15 would be those on your roster at the end of the year, this seems like a no brainier , now watch me be wrong.:heh:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a rookie to dynasty, I still think I can answer one question. The 15 would be those on your roster at the end of the year, this seems like a no brainier , now watch me be wrong.:heh:
I'm with ya on this one, that part seemed simple enough.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 15(or whatever number we agree on keeping) is from your end-of-year roster.

I understand you have questions. I think we're all trying to answer them as best as we can. Bc not everyone feels the same, getting the set up the way the majority want is best IMO. Not everyone would be ok with me simply making all the decisions. I'm trying my best to get input from everyone.

I'm with ya on this one, that part seemed simple enough.

OK thanks, one down - EOY roster, must retain XX players - figured that but wanted to be sure. Draft format & actual number to retain are still under debate. Guess I figured there was some standard dynasty draft format we'd be following.
BTW - Micro I don't mean to be a pain, I think you've done a fine job. .....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK thanks, one down - EOY roster, must retain XX players - figured that but wanted to be sure. Draft format & actual number to retain are still under debate. Guess I figured there was some standard dynasty draft format we'd be following.
BTW - Micro I don't mean to be a pain, I think you've done a fine job. .....

I get a chuckle every time I see Harold's "Nobody has accused us of being focused" at the top of this page. Agreed on Micro - he's doin' a good job with a buncha knuckleheads. ;)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a repost from the MBBRL thread. Just wanted to make sure you saw it, since you had asked me to let you know...
The most recent FF article is up on Fantrax. The editor renamed it July Trends.

Feel free to comment on Fantrax. And thanks in advance.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEWS flash ************** per rotoworld; Retired QB Brett Favre believes he could still play in the NFL.

Now there a dynasty pickup if there ever was one. ....